• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Crushing the pills?

LSDMDMA&8709121 said:
i can guarantee you putting molly in coke isnt that good of an idea.
coke is acidic.
and btw
the moar acidic your stomach is, the less you'll absorb.
or at least that applies for amphetamine/methamphetamine and i dont see why it wouldnt apply for MDMA/MDA.
just parachute it or put it in water
and MDMA doesnt taste THAT bad to begin with.

true that homes, dissolving anything in your drink is just a bad idea. its gunna make your drank taste like asshole and prolong the time. You might as well chew em if your gunna be tastin it. parachuting u dont taste anything

yep
i wonder if the acidic stuff in certain drinks would even degrade your MDMA.
and have some maturity here.
if you're not willing to taste a bitter chemical taste for a few seconds in order to roll, then you dont like rolling enough.
i nearly puked eating out a bag of molly chunks but you know what, in the end?
i rolled hard.
worth it.

i had some capsules of the finest molly ive ever had (two capsules would have you rollin like a mofo) break in my pocket. so i took my piece of gum, stuck it in my pocket and rolled it around, then stuck the nasty mofo in my mouth and continued to chew. rolled the hardest in my life,

i normally chew it up, then take a Sip of Orange juice and let it
Slide down my throat into my stomach cavitys and dissolve into my body.

i actually enjoy the taste, it doesnt bother me.
The more you hate it, the more u swerve yourself from chewing it.

Haha if you pregame by taking vitamin c capsules and parachute its an intense roll for me xD Thing that i noticed though is it lasts a bit shorter :/

I've chewed 3 e pills just because I have a fear of swallowing pills. it hits harder, honestly dosent taste all that bad just chew quick and wash it down and chew some gum after