• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Intervals of Rolling ?

locknlock

Greenlighter
After your last roll, how long / short was your break before you decide to roll again ?

I usually roll with 6 months intervals.

Shortest one was 2 weeks (after my first time)=D

Well when I first discovered MDMA I rolled at least once a week for about 2 months, yikes! Lol
But now I'm waiting at least one month to do it, I'm actually on two months right now I think. :)

Last edited:
recently like 3 days ago i did it for 2 days back to back of some molly terrible sucidal ideations thats lasting for hours then goes away im giving that shit like a month if i even decide to do it again

When I first started using mdma is was like every other weekend for like 3 months straight, then I slowed down to maybe once every 4 weeks. Now though its like every 3 to 4 months. After my next couple rolls, I'll start extending my breaks to 6 months. I don't crave mdma like I used to,

4-8 weeks generally. I've done 3 week intervals a couple times and it wasn't terrible but I did notice the difference.

Right now I'm at one event a month (so roll one night every 30 days) and then I'm on a regiment starting the morning after of 5-htp for two weeks. 100mg a day 50 in the morning 50 at night. Then after the two weeks I discontinue the 5-htp wait to weeks, roll, then start the cycle over. Is this enough of a break?? My tolerance hasn't seemed to noticeably rise, but this has been going like only 2 or 3 months so far. Is that enough??

When I first started rolling, I spaced first and second roll out by 6 or 7 weeks. Second roll was so pleasant, but subtle, since I took a very small dose. I decided since my dose was so small, I should be ok to do it the next weekend, it was pleasant, fun, very easy comedown. Then we got our hands on molly powder and did it a week after that. I wouldn't recommend week spacings that many times in a row to anyone, I had really bad mood swings after. It took almost 3 weeks for the mood swings to even out. 4 week min space now. I will I'm sure gradually have the space further and further apart after a while.

When I first started in '01 I rolled about once a month for almost 2 years. Then I chilled out a bit, to like maybe 4-5 times in 04 and 05. Once in '06 and then a 4 year break. First time rolling since then was about two months ago, and it was my best time yet! I definitely recommend spacing them at least a few months apart now.

every three months, but we'll be trying every two months after our next time.

three months is just too long to wait; gets my expectations too high!

I usually did a month or so break between rolls for a while. Got a bit better the last few times with 5 or 6 weeks. Now I'm at least 10 weeks off, going to be over 100 days (total) break before I roll next. The majority of the times I've rolled I've stuck to one drop that day though(1.5 - 3 good pills in that one drop).

Shortest between? Well I rolled for like 3 days straight when I started out so I guess not even a full day. I rolled too much for a bit then got smarter, then a few months later it was about monthly, then what I stated above.
yeah.

Shortest: 1 week (happened once)
Longest: 5 months
Average: 4-6 weeks

I shoot for 3+ weeks, but because it's summer I've been slacking on that a bit. Once it's time to head back to the university, it will probably drop to 6-8 weeks.

wow u niggas go soft, I dun even really pop that many, but niggas out here pop like 1-7 daily
I prolly did like 60 since I popped one 2 years ago in every other interval you could imagine. Sometimes every two days sometimes erryday, sometimes weekly or monthly depending on which pills i get(mad picky dont fuck wit no garbadge)

Man, I love being "soft." Having a low tolerance to pills makes everything better when I take them.

I never really did have the balls to roll back to back / 2 days at a row haha cause usually the next day I can feel my jaw hurting from too much grinding even when I have a gum

wow u niggas go soft, I dun even really pop that many, but niggas out here pop like 1-7 daily
I prolly did like 60 since I popped one 2 years ago in every other interval you could imagine. Sometimes every two days sometimes erryday, sometimes weekly or monthly depending on which pills i get(mad picky dont fuck wit no garbadge)

That's cool. It's fun to not feel happyness for a very very long time and feel like shit every day, while paying to do so. Your post changed me, now I'm going to start taking 1-7 a day, even though they will stop doing anything at that dose(and pretty much any dose) that I'd want in not too long, ruin my memory, make me incredibly dyslexic, stutter in every fucking sentence and fuck up my life. That's cool right, nigga? I don't want to be soft in your eyes since you're obviously a hard core gangsta nig, and I especially don't want to ENJOY my times rolling at all, that'd be ridiculous.

sir thizz, I thought you got baited by a troll, but after looking at his other posts I'm not so sure. Yikes!

lol at beefnbrokly meaning bud and dust; ahhh you kids these days!

I can't wait till my next one with my boyfriend, it's in 2 weeks, a 4 week total space, we are having friends set up a very pleasant environment as well as somewhere for us to be alone if need be.

bullshit, my nigga blizz popped over a 1000+++ pills if not way more, and he not slurred speech, he's a rapper and be puttin cds n shit, so I dunno where dat came from, and yea so I have a higher tolerance and gotta pop more than you, but thats off da bat, like I aint build a tolerance I had it so Na mean 1 pill aint shit, but if I take it for two days and stop I feel good as hell the next few days so to each is they own, n u niggas soft like twinky fillin, and this a harm reduction site so every asshole reading this, pop in intervals of at most weekly, if not bi weekly/monthly or fuck it yearly.. but in my case I get good pills not no shit wit meth in it( either good Es or pure mdma capsules) and I felt nothing but positive affects but w/e