• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

14 year old and first time E rollin'?

aivaras

Bluelighter
Sup bluelight, my friend 14 year old brother wants to try E.Friend has no problem with his brother doing it because his brother told him that he only gonna do it for 1 time.He smokes bud like for 2 years(really sad story) anyway, he weights about 54kilos, and his height is 1m 70cm.We decided that the best pill would be with a shroom stamp on it, it gives a trip similar to shrooms but with no hallucionations.
So is it safe to give him 1 pill to roll? He does not drink, only smokes weed, cigarettes and wants to try E.Dont judge me or the friend.Im just here to ask a question, i've read about a girl OD on MDMA but i think she popped couple more than she needed.Sorry for bad english - im from Lithuania and yes lots of shit like that happens in here.I've just wanted to know is it safe for him to pop 1 pill.I dont think he would OD on 1 single pill but lemme know your toughts.

Personally I believe you and all the other older people providing the pills should educate yourselves first so that you actually have some idea what your talking about.

It's one thing the kid not knowing much, but the guys giving him the drugs don't seem to know much either. Bad idea much?

Saying that my fist pill was at 14 and I really had no clue about E either. Bear in mind I spent the next year and half dopping much more thasn I should have.

We decided that the best pill would be with a shroom stamp on it, it gives a trip similar to shrooms but with no hallucionations.

Are you sure this pill contains MDMA? If not, then ensure you are in fact giving him 'e' and not some other drug.

Nobody can tell you its safe to give an untested drug to somebody who is classed as underage.

Firstly if the pill is giving a trip like effect I suspect that the contents are not MDMA - the mushroom stamp pill around Europe has been reported on PR as 2CB but without you testing you simply do not know.

IF you insist on going ahead with this then for the sake of your friend have the drugs tested and keep the dose low - half pill then they can always take more if they needed.

I know people may think its wrong for me to give advice on taking an untested chemical to an underage person but I think its better to say how to use the drug safely than simply say 'dont do it'.

@Bearlove I wish so badly at 14 Someone had told me the safer way to do meny things! I truly beleave around then is when "HarmReduction" Education should start. Kidds are impulsive but a few mins looking up this info could and has (i'm sure) save so meny lives...

@OP I have to echo Bearlove on this one. And add.... the first time I did E , I was 2Xs his Age (refering to*the 14yr old) And it was still an overwelming experiance for me. So much that it scared me BADLY for the first 1/2 an hour... No one could have prepaired me for that...

I know it isnt a good idea to give 14year old kid a pill but you know kids these days, they gonna score it even without our help and try it without a babysister, they just dont give a fuck.So if he's still gonna do it without us why not to look up after him? i mean its much safer with us than alone.

I dont know what really is in those pills but i know the dealer really good, for about 2 years.I dont know HOW you call it in english but in lithuania it called RATAI.In english it would be wheels but i know there is no such name in english.
They come in all sort of colours and stamps like Mitsubishi stamp,Pure MDMA like aspirin pill, and many more, and there is a pill with a shroom stamp that gives you Softcore MDMA experience with some shroom traces.It couldnt be 2CB because a 1 single pill would kill you and i've done 3-4 pills, i was just trippin balls nothing more.I've done pure XTC too, it was waaay diferent from that Shroom Pill.

I know he's to young but what can i do? Kill him? hes still gonna score it...

I dont think half of pill gonna work, my friend tried it, he said it didnt hit him.

And btw in Lithuania - No one checks purity of pills ;) He's in good hands, some Prodigy for the mood, some water, gum, good company and trippy stuff around.Hes planin' to take those at night so he can trip his balls until 6'o clock in the morning.I've done those shroom pills lots of times and what i can say it is that you dont get fucked up on the ground rollin ur ass and walkin' like a snake like from MDMA, u can be pretty normal if you just want to.

This is not just a bad idea, but a horrible one.. Not only arent those pills tested, but it would be bad idea to for anyone that young to ingest pills. Who knows how this might affect a young brain that is still very much in development...

Imagine how you would feel if something bad happened further down the road as a result of you feeding him pills..

the more important question really is.... is this kid mature enough to be introduced to drugs and be responsible? in that regard there are 14 year olds who are more mature than 24 year olds, just depends. but i think mental maturity has a lot to do with it

personally i think at 14 you're already high on life all the time with the hormones and whatnot. my wife started at 16 so i can't say much, definitely didn't hold back her mental development cuz she's one smart cookie. but the key is everything in moderation and can this kid have self control to not just want to party all the time? most kids at 14, like myself, would've gone crazy with it. but some kids can keep a good head on their shoulders and make the right decisions.

all things considered i'd recommend against it cuz 14 is a bit too young IMHO. maturity does have a lot to do with age but there are exceptions to the rule, mature kids at 14 and immature people at 50, ya know. but still i'd have them wait a bit longer.

Last edited:
Im not feeding him with pills, im not forcing him.If we wont buy them he will score them by himself and i dont even want to think about what can happen if he trips without babysitter.

Anyway, he just want to roll for 1 single time, thats it, he said it himself. He's a smart kid and he knows what he's doing.I think XTC is better than huffing inhalants, so if it is his first and last time rolling, im down with it...Come on, half of this forum already smoked bud at 14 :) He's not like begging drug dealer for dope everyday, he just want to experiment a lil bit.

Damn, i cant express myself in english, too damn hard :D

the thing about "one time only"... the first time i rolled i did it out of curiosity thinking "it's called ecstasy so it must be good and isn't really all that addictive per-say, i might as well try it cuz you only live once" type of mentality. so i did it to see what it's about and the next day i was like "damn i didn't know life could feel so good when can i do that again?!?!!" and am still rolling to this day many many years later. although, it's not what it used to be. perhaps it's time for another 6-12 month break

also, many years ago i wanted to try meth (before it got this "crack-type" public image). i said i'd try it once and regardless of what happens, i'll never touch it again. well i did try it once, got high as hell and never touched it ever again. part of it was cuz i really drilled the "don't do it again or you could end up like this..." idea into my head combined with the fact that it wasn't really my bag, didn't dig it a whole lot.

so the moral is you need some very strong mental reinforcement to serve as reasoning to not do it again. i couldn't find any strong reasoning to stay away from mdma, only reasoning to not do it too often as i never saw it as a "it will ruin your life, addictive" type drug cuz it isn't. unless you're just that reckless of a human being in which case you'd probably wreck yourself on something else anyway, so mdma is not to blame

i dunno, if you're going to hook him up regardless then just do it and do it responsibly. if you can vouch for good pills and worried he might get garbage from some guy off the street then the safe thing to do is to come through for him with known good pills... obviously

but still, 14 is a bit young

Last edited:
I think kids doing drugs is stupid, 14 is not a good age to be starting fucking with your mind.
However I was getting pissed and sniffing glue so who am I to talk
I know plenty of my friend's daughters mates were doing Es on a friday night outside the local sports centre, none of them died, be careful I say.
I always advise people to take half first anyway no matter who they are.
But just know that once they've done a good pill it won't be the last time.
Noone really knows whether they have an addictive personality until they become an addict,
would you be happy seeing your friends little brother getting consumed by addiction until it fucks him,and his opportunities in life become limited, it might not happen, but my best advice is that you all make yourself aware of addiction
before you start taking drugs because addiction is a possibility, and then you're informed.
Peace.

Last edited:
But just know that once they've done a good pill it won't be the last time.

^ this

mdma is a relatively safe drug, no more dangerous than alcohol, etc. so i find it hard to find a reason to stop altogether. you may like it so much that you do it every weekend or think about it more than you should but it's not like it's heroin, it won't control your life. the worst repercussions i ever had was wild mood swings from overdoing it for way too long and with time, everything got better. you can expect repercussions from abusing alcohol for too long too, so just remember: moderation.

typically people stop rolling from really bad experiences from bad pills or their life gets too busy and can't afford the recovery/downtime anymore. bad pills made me stop rolling for 2 years, i've had a couple real scares from non-mdxx pills. test your pills and listen to your body.

I know for shure he wont do it again because:
His parents always in home, they dont let him go for sleepovers so he doesnt have really much opportunities to do it.

The pills are blue with shroom stamp.I dunno what's the cut but i know they arent pure fo shure.

You cannot say whether someone is going to an addict or not. I doubt anyone is going to support you offering drugs to a 14 year old, its completely irresponsible, that's someones little baby boy.what i he has an allergic reaction and dies, it can happen, its rare but it happens, his family will never forgive you, his friends will never forgive you. Fucking grow up! Don't be giving little kids drugs.

DID YOU EVEN FIND THIS PILL ON PILLREPORTS, OR EDATA?

If it's not there you guys better have taken it(the same kind) already to know it's mdma. That's pretty stupid so say it's like a mushroom trip with no visuals, and I'm sure you guys only got that idea because of the mushroom on the pill. Was the out pressed weed leaf a weed type high? Nahhh, it was a speedy piperazine high with a horrible comedown. There was a cut-out mushroom, with those transformers and all that, probably a pipe(there were some cut outs that weren't but I wouldn't trust them).

Yes i've already checked it.Its MDMA with Amphetamine or 2-CB or MDxx and Amphetamine.Either way even if guy has an alergic reaction he wouldnt OD on 1 pill - Just my toughts. And i've heard half of pill doesnt work, so should he go for it? Like i said its not my brother and my friend (14year old brother) wants to give it to him to teach him a lesson but i think its stupid.Anyway, i dont decide whats best for him, his brother is buying pills no me im only here to ask.Ive tripped on them lots of times and from what i can say:It has that MDMA style kick and high but at the same time it has something from shrooms.The pill is really popular in lithuania.And it isnt as strong as pure MDMA that i've tried.He would be fryin his bawlz out.

Rolling sould be for people 18 and up, it makes me sad to see kids on e. Also sounds like the pill u giving hims not e but some form of 2c or pipes... That makes this story even more sad, poor kits guna take not e and think its e. What a shame another kid fooled.

Poor kid leave him alone let him grow give him some rea stuff wen he can appreciate it.

Last edited:
Aivaras - I think your trying to justify your actions and looking for somebody to say go ahead he will be fine.

The pill is untested and he is underage - we do not know the pill/substance he is taking so the only safe course of action is for us all to say dont let him take it.

If he has made the decision that he is willing to risk his life by taking an unknown substance based on his friends experience then nothing were going to say or do will change that.

(Ratai - looks like a street name for pills -aka wheels, rounds, ills, swedgers etc and really doest sound like a drug like MDMA etc)

He's a little kid what are you going to say to his parents if he gets sick, his family will hate you forever, his brothers, uncles, cousins will batter the fuck out of you whenever, there will be police involvement, your mum and dad will be crying for weeks and they will feel guilt that they son up to be an irresponsible little shitbag.
If you think through the implications of a bright little 14 year old lad going to hospital after taking ecstasy, you won't be doing it, imagine the heartache his (already protective) parents will be going through, the tears, the pain, the heartache, the guilt.
Parents are responsible for their children, so don't put them through the possibility of that, its a massive insult to them and cruel to them.
Adults can take their own decisions and can chooose to be irresponsible.
If you choose to be irresponsible on someone elses behalf, that has massive implications.