• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Rave house party!

diva100

Bluelighter
so were having a mini rave this weekend....got 200 glowsticks..vicks..oj..orbit...gloves...light up toys...lotto tickets...what are some fun new things to try while rolling? to make this party "the party of the universe"

Attach some glowsticks to inflated mylar balloons, fix the weight so the balloons float half way throught the sky... They will be floating sticks with a fan... nuts ... Also break open the glow sticks and splash that shit in the hallway... It is nuts... kills the paint on the walls but very fun if you dont give a fuck about the condition (put up plastic wrap if you do) pricey and time consuming, but worth it! use fishing line to secure some sticks to a fan (be careful flying projectiles can be insane at one point in the night... people hit the floor ___ if they aint floored already :eek:) ) hang glowsticks from ceiling with more fishing line...

*Most importantly have fun!!!! and be safe (test kit, dont over do doses)

well sounds like you got pretty much everything! forgot music! and whats up with the lotto tickets? to make it a good party i would make sure everyone is rolling so everyone can be on the same level, i hate non rolling people unless they have rolled before and know what it's all about. sounds like you have pretty much everything you need to make it a good party. enjoy and be safe!!!!!!

what are mylar balloons? where can i get them? i was thinkin some helium might be hilarious when rollin! lol....we just always get lotto tickets when we roll incase we win big then we have nothing to be upset about during the comedown cuz we just won a lot of money! havent won big yet but hopefully this time....maybe? lol wish me luck! and yea we pretty much have a lot of stuff but just wanting new ideas from ppl!

you can get whippets from headshops or grocery stores, in packs of 12 or 24.

make sure you get a cracker for the whippets and a balloon to fill up with nitrous.

you can get crackers from headshops, get metal, plastic breaks easily

alot of places man like headshops, kitchen supply stores, shit ive even seen em at target before

i dont even know what whipits are...lol...what do they look like? and if i cant find them in a store do i just go up to someone and ask "hey wheres ur whipits?" and what are "crackers"?

crackers are like a tube with a sharp point that "cracks"/punctures the NO2 container realesing the nitrous, you put a balloon on the other end of the cracker, which fills up with the nitrous. you then inhale the nitrous from the balloon

if you try to go inhale straight from the cracker you will get hurt since the compressed nitrous oxide gas, is very cold, thats why you put it into the balloon so it can warm up.

whippets are small metal containers

img_2104497_2T.jpg

whippets pic ^^.

Put all the pillows in the house into one big pile. Should make for an awesome cuddle puddle place once people are rolling.

Get a couple cans of glow in the dark spray paint (found mine at Fred Meyers) and paint a patch of wall. It'll be pretty much invisible on a white wall, even in the dark unless it's under direct light for a long time. Then get some UV LEDs (found some on amazon.com... might be able to find them other places. We've gotten a few from liquidemotions too but they were kinda pricey.) Now draw on said wall with light! It's super awesome, even if you're not rolling, but while rolling your motions feel super smooth and drawing in itself just seems cool.

If you can't do that, even some of those kiddie glow-in-the-dark art kits would be super cool. Or just some paper and markers.

Oh, funny story! One of my friends was drawing on a piece of paper while rolling and seemed to fall asleep. When she "woke up" again the page was covered in writing and pictures, song lyrics, inner thoughts, ect that she couldn't remember doing!

Thanks guys!! great ideas! idk about spray painting the walls tho...i kinda like that place :)
We have a big black paper tho and black light markers!!! lol...and we decided to use helium instead of whippets bc weve never done inhalents! keep the ideas coming!!!

nitrous is a lot of fun... get some. its the same principle as inhaling helium

yea but isnt it dangerous? i dont wanna end up passin out or something lol

I had a "Rave" themed college party and the two things that made it spectacular for everyone who came were a handpicked playlist (my friend DJ'd) and we rented out a Galaxian 3d laser, RAV4 lights, a high powered strobe, a massive fog machine, and some other type of light that had a kaleidoscope effect. It cost $110 from the local lighting/audio shop but once that basement fogged up and the lasers and strobes turned on, it was totally worth it.