• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Rave house party!

The best way to get nitrous is online. I've only seen them in two brick and mortar stores. The first is Williams and Sonoma which is a kitchen supply store found in a lot of malls. They are wicked expensive there though. The second store is a home brew (beer making) supply store near my house and they were expensive there too.

When I get nitrous I always get it from bestwhip.com, although they did fuck up my order the last time. They do ship fast though. As for the cracker, look on ebay and find a brass or steel one. They cost a little more but the plastic and aluminum ones are complete shit.

Yeah dood, sounds like youre gonnahave the time of your life!

That is, if the cops dont show up. Lol. :p Stay safe and plurr!

Yeah dood, sounds like youre gonnahave the time of your life!

That is, if the cops dont show up. Lol. :p Stay safe and plurr!

OMG dont jinx me!!! daaaaamn! lol that would suck! but weve had like 4 rave parties there with the music blaring everytime! the neighbors keep to themselves! im so excited!! tomorrow night is the big night!! woooo hoooooo!!

So those were the crappiest rolls ever! were all so upset too! stupid pipes!! the worst comedown ever! took pills at 9pm didnt go to sleep till 8 am! ughhh...we all tried to makes the best of it but its like we had to force it...i thinki need to get a test kit to make sure that crap never happens again!

Well, that sucks. :(

But it does speak to the value of having a test kit, especially if you're going to all that trouble to plan a party that is dependent on how well everyone is rolling. Hopefully this will motivate others to invest in a test kit as well.