• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

I don't feel pain?

alliexD

Greenlighter
I'm really new to rolling, I've only done it twice but I plan on doing it a lot. And I'm also really tiny, only 14 and around 100lbs, so I don't know if this effects it. But both times I rolled I literally did not feel pain. My friends all felt pain, and for me when I rolled it felt really good. I accidentally touched a cigarette and it felt really warm, so I ended up giving myself 6 cigarette burns on my thigh. And they are really bad, almost all the skin on them is burnt off. I also bit myself so hard that its still bruised a week after. But that was because my friend didn't believe me that I didn't feel pain. Is anyone else like this when they roll?

That is a very bizarre effect, I have never heard of anybody that had this... Quite dangerous as well btw. How much MDMA did you consume at a time, or what was your schedule during the night? Perhaps lowering your dose might be helpful?
MDMA results in the increased presence of serotonine, and in lesser amount dopamine and noradrenaline. That last 'neurotransmitter' plays a role in pain transmission and suppression, although the role isn't defined 100% exact yet. I assume that you produce more noradrenaline (or experience more effect from it) than other people, but that isn't really bringing a solution in sight :). But: I am not a biologist, perhaps other people know more about this?

And I know it's a shitty thing to hear but; you are quite young to roll on a regular base. I know it is a sh*tload of fun, but do you think you could do it like once every 6 months maximum or so? This is because the brain gets overheated, suffers from neurotoxicity (and is probably mistreated in a few other ways) during MDMA. Since your brain continues to develop until you are 21 (?), I am quite sure that this could result in a disaster if you would become addicted for instance.
I searched the web for a minute and at least found this small research report on a website with a horrible interface... Perhaps there is new info in it for you, perhaps not, but it's good to keep in consideration %).

So uhh, keep us posted,
ciao!

I know that its bad for me. I'm gonna do it a few more times just because of how fun it is, but then after that I'm cutting down to once every few months. And I know that it wasn't anything in the certain pill I took that did it, because I felt it both times and I got it from two different dealers both times. So I'm really confused about it though. I was also climbing down from a bunk bed and hit my head on the ceiling fan that was moving as fast as it could and it felt like it massaged my head. And the fan broke. :\

first off u have to be retarded for doing any of this just to prove a fact, u r like the kid in the anit-marijuana commercials..."i dont feel any pain man" and blows his head off with his pops shotgun to prove a point to his pal.

it is seems to me u r still to immature to be messing with drugs, this is not the way to go even tho u heard mac dre say it. u r at a age were u can still change yer ways and hit the right path for your future i strongly hope u do so.

and yes this has happend to me, i twisted my knee cap and it was in pain major pain, then i took 2 blue transformers and the pain went away i could walk and run with no pain, so i did the same as u are saying u want to do, i became a every friday popper, its only been 2 and a half years and i already have popped about 200 pills.

i can also tell u that i sometimes feel myself having problems with talking to people, agression, and my memory is a bit sketchy short term wise. all from thinking i found the miracle drug that cures it all and is fun to do.
its fun but i am over my honeymoon phase and am ready to say that its not worth the rush anymore...

save yer brain kid

I would suggest waiting a few years and then coming back to rolling!

Wait till after high school before you start frying your brain.

Be careful out there!

i can definitey see mdma causing zero pain. antidepressants often have some anti pain properties. feeling good itself reduces pain. pain and psychological pain are more intertwined than most realize

I'm really new to rolling, I've only done it twice but I plan on doing it a lot. And I'm also really tiny, only 14 and around 100lbs, so I don't know if this effects it. But both times I rolled I literally did not feel pain. My friends all felt pain, and for me when I rolled it felt really good. I accidentally touched a cigarette and it felt really warm, so I ended up giving myself 6 cigarette burns on my thigh. And they are really bad, almost all the skin on them is burnt off. I also bit myself so hard that its still bruised a week after. But that was because my friend didn't believe me that I didn't feel pain. Is anyone else like this when they roll?

I've had similar experiences. While rolling, I have been hit in the balls and when it happened, the normal " ow, fxck!" reaction didn't happen, instead it was just kind of a warmness that radiated from my testicular region. Also have been burned by cigs and those didn't hurt either. So you are not alone in your experience.

Also, 14 is a bit you to be Rollin kid. Wait a couple years, till you can fully appreciate the drug, trust me. Been down that road. I know that I look back and wish I would have waited a few years. But thats just my opinion. You're gonna do it if you want so I can only ask that you please stay safe %)

i can definitey see mdma causing zero pain. antidepressants often have some anti pain properties. feeling good itself reduces pain. pain and psychological pain are more intertwined than most realize

100% spot on.

mdma does lower pain and the fact your young and light, your probably taking to much so lower your doses if you really must use it.

Pity that your using so young as the best years of your life in your older teens and early twenties would be much better. But sadly by then Ecstasy will have lost its fun for you.

I've gone out after work with back pain, leg pain and just completely worn out. I'll take some ecstasy and completely forget about it. In future I suggest you hold off on burning yourself :).

Pity that your using so young as the best years of your life in your older teens and early twenties would be much better. But sadly by then Ecstasy will have lost its fun for you.

exactly what I'm sayin, wish I would've waited.:\

Completely missed this, 14 years old :(. Using any drug whether it be ecstasy, marijuana or alcohol at such a young age is a silly thing to do. Your brain is still developing and using drugs will only multiply any negative effects you may have.

I'm really new to rolling, I've only done it twice but I plan on doing it a lot.

Please take my advice and keep it to a minimum.

I know that its bad for me. I'm gonna do it a few more times just because of how fun it is, but then after that I'm cutting down to once every few months. And I know that it wasn't anything in the certain pill I took that did it, because I felt it both times and I got it from two different dealers both times. So I'm really confused about it though. I was also climbing down from a bunk bed and hit my head on the ceiling fan that was moving as fast as it could and it felt like it massaged my head. And the fan broke. :\

Sorry but that is ridiculous. You need to stop testing your pain threshold before you seriously hurt yourself.

I started rolling around about the same age as you. It was alot of fun of course but i wish i hadnt. It definatly fucked with my head. Try not to do it as ofton thats all im sayin. Set yourself up well in your life. Use drugs as a luxury...

That's not THAT bizarre. When I roll, nothing really hurts either. I chewed the crap out of my tongue and the inside of my cheeks, everything was good.. until I woke up the next day. My mouth felt really raw and cut up. But just because you can't feel the pain, doesn't mean you aren't hurting yourself. Use common sense. z_z

Yeah, chewing on the insides of your mouth out of 'enthusiasm' is familiar, but for me that is at least a bit unpleasant. [such a stupid side effect, bloody clenching]. Anyhow, I'm quite sure a cig burn would actually hurt. Next time rolling I will test myself to see if I notice a difference.
And for alliexD the solution to the pain thing is naturally very simple: wear full body protection every time you want to roll :D.

Btw, I started rolling while I was 22nd (2 times), and I've started doing it on a more regular base only now at the age of 24 (well, 25 since a few hours :'(). I as well as my "roll-buddy" have actually already discussed a few times that we were glad that we saved M for this age...

"I know that its bad for me. I'm gonna do it a few more times just because of how fun it is, but then after that I'm cutting down to once every few months."
Aah good, the basic idea is there :)!
Now, since it IS a lot of fun, it can be incredibly hard to say no to it ["I said no to drugs, but they wouldn't listen"], so I can imagine all too well that you will ignore some of the (well meant) advice to wait for quite a few years.
But really: don't let yourself to be tempted to do it a few times in a 'row' or short period: that's the most surefire way to induce permanent damage (!). Do you think you can skip the "few more times" and try immediately to give your body time to restore properly by taking pauses of 5 to 6 months between rolling? Please?

Take care my dear unhurt-able party-animal :).

I've definitely noticed feeling less pain while rolling as well. However, just because it doesn't hurt the moment you injure yourself that doesn't make you superman and impervious to pain. Common sense would dictate that once your "super powers" wear off you are going to get a dose of reality and feel the wounds you inflicted on yourself

Serotonin modifies your sensitivity to pain (its way depressed people - low serotonin - tend to feel back pain)

I remember when I rolled the first time I was on a swing and lost my balance and fell from like 8 feet or whatever and i smashed into the ground and tumbled and then got up and it didnt hurt at all :)