• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

First rave. Do's? Don'ts? To brings? Not to bring? Dosage?

VincentOnE

Bluelighter
Of course dose near the end, so you don't come down mid event. But should I dose with some roll time to get out of there? Or plan a come down as the event ends?

Things to bring? Don't wanna be weighted down. Just gonna buy one water bottle to refill in the bathroom. Don't have any friends in the area/ so gonna try and make some while still being sober. Can't discuss sneaking pills in, but PM me for dos and don'ts in that area. Do they usually allow water to be brought? or do i have to buy the 5 dollar water there. Could I bring Vix? wat wat wat. Been rollin for a year without being in a srsly public place.

It's from 8pm to 4 am, so I'm not sure I can stay up without the use of my xtc, (and not be dull) but I don't wanna use any more drugs because I want to remember this event.

how about you go for the music and dance your way into a trance!

;D

I'm good at that sober.

Can't even imagine an MDMA music high.

Still wanna be social and meet people though, I haven't gotten out of the house enough this summer!

Do's- Bring lights or glowsticks they are just something to entertain yourself while distracted or moving around also if far back from the stage you may just star giving yourself lightshows.
-Real good attitude, be social, you'll meet some really interesting people that sober you might never talk to.
-if your going for the wole show, i mean unless you want to roll the whole time take some 5 hour energies to keep yourself active.
-Bringing E in is really not to sketchy just put it in your underwear but dose secretivly in a secluded place lots of security roams around.
-dosage just take what you think is good for you.
don'ts- dont be super let down if for some reason the E is shitty and doesnt work the way it should KEEP A POSITIVE MOOD, lets the music and the mood of the people affect you get that natural high

youd really suggest him taking a high does of cafiene the night hes rolling?idk, that might increase anxiety, heat , jitteryness and all sorts of abd stuff,

I'd actually not really worry about *when* to dose. If you're looking forward to a certain dj, time your roll around that, otherwise, just take your pill when you feel comfortable taking it and come down when you come down. The end of events can be kinda suck, and there's always a risk of it getting shut down early. I'd actually suggest dosing when you get there. You can always leave before the event is over if you're done and bored or tired (unless you're dependent on a ride who doesn't want to leave or something.) And trust me, you don't want to be rolling face all happy and bouncy when everyone else is coming down and getting mopey. But I've come down hours before the end of the event and still enjoyed myself until they kicked us all out. Better to come down early and still be able to enjoy yourself than to still be way fucked up when they're telling you to leave. And most places sell energy drinks at the concession stand, so if you're on your way down and getting drowsy you can always try that.

Some of the events I've gone to have allowed sealed water bottles, some have allowed empty water bottles and some have said no food, drink or water at all. You never know. Maybe try bringing a sealed bottle and see if they'll let you bring it in or empty it out and bring it in.

I've gotten Vix, gum, ciggs all into events... and I've also heard stories of all sorts of stuff getting taken away at the door. You never know. Sometimes it depends on the event, or the venue, or that certain security person just happens to be a dick. You won't know until you try.

Of course dose near the end, so you don't come down mid event. But should I dose with some roll time to get out of there? Or plan a come down as the event ends?

Things to bring? Don't wanna be weighted down. Just gonna buy one water bottle to refill in the bathroom. Don't have any friends in the area/ so gonna try and make some while still being sober. Can't discuss sneaking pills in, but PM me for dos and don'ts in that area. Do they usually allow water to be brought? or do i have to buy the 5 dollar water there. Could I bring Vix? wat wat wat. Been rollin for a year without being in a srsly public place.

It's from 8pm to 4 am, so I'm not sure I can stay up without the use of my xtc, (and not be dull) but I don't wanna use any more drugs because I want to remember this event.

Like others have said, don't focus too much on when to dose and stuff. If you're coming in at 8, perhaps chill there for a bit and then take it when you feel like it.

I don't think they will let you bring in your own water. The one time I went to a festival in socal, they took away our vicks, but I don't know if other events are more laid back.

Once you come down, consider going home if you're tired. If you don't feel like going back home or you are waiting for ride, maybe have a Red Bull. It'll give you a nice boost of energy and one red bull on the come down isn't too bad.

Have fun dude!

You don't really need anything if you're gonna be on a party. Just drink water and or juice and don't fill yourself with vodka n'stuff just to be sure. Oh and bubble gum / lollipops are nice so you don't chew your teeth away haha.

If you can dance sober, you're gonna fly away on mdma.
Have a blast! :)

EDIT: Just try to have a ride home or something like that, nothing sucks more that being stuck at some parking lot in the middle of nowhere without water at 7 in the morning.
Concerning timing: start at 23h or midnight, don't redose after 4h, it will only make you go to an afterparty till' 12 :D

DON'T BRING MORE THAN YOU NEED! You will only eat too much / give it all away for free like an idiot. :)

Last edited:
DON'T BRING MORE THAN YOU NEED! You will only eat too much / give it all away for free like an idiot. :)

^ TRUTH! This happens every time I have friends who think it's a good idea to bring more than they personally want to take. I've had friends be all "Well, if I don't take them I'll just sell them!" and then they end up just giving away a buuuunch of pills to strangers and regretting it later. Or they're like "Well, I'll just bring a couple extra..." and they end up taking 6 pills and the last 3 do nothing for their roll except make them super cracked out later and they're asking me why I let them do that. XD

i generally bring pills and glowsticks. I bring nothing else. You want minimal stuff on you at a rave -- especially if you're dancing. Cool, loose clothing is win. I used to bring a backpack with stuff back in the day but most raves are really stupid these days and don't let you bring packs in (or much of anything). Stick to glowsticks and pills and you should be fine.

i hate thoose days where i just keep taking more rollls imaginign that its sudently gonn work

Bring

phone and wallet (keep them tucked away in a zippered or buttoned pocket). Check to make sure they are on you periodically.

Don't bring

too many items like cameras, excess paraphernalia, non-essential items. In fact, you should expect to lose most items you bring.

Do

Pay attention to your body, know if you are feeling unwell or dehydrated

Watch where you step and move. People will be sitting on the floor, in the aisles, and against the walls.

Practice PLUR. Respect and consider others regardless of how irritated or down you might feel.

Dress so that you can remain comfortably warm and protect yourself from debris or litter

Don't

Drink from a water bottle you find

Cause a scene

Use slurs, or racist/homophobic/misogynistic/offensive terms

Forget to hydrate yourself

Spend all your money and find out that you need some for an expense later

Dosage

Dose towards the end of the night. IMO 2 pills should be fine if you have low tolerance, 3 max. Enjoy the rave without being on MDMA for the first few hours. Talk to ravers, familarize yourself with the surroundings, give lightshows, trade candy, smoke a joint...

Have a good time<3

Last edited:
Don't: give your number away to every person you meet

best advice in this thread. it's a bad habit of mine when i attend raves. it's one thing to get someone's number after a good conversation, but after talking to someone for 15-30 seconds... not the best idea.

as far as dosage goes, i generally drop ~9-10pm. that way i'm rolling when the headliners start spinning and i'm on my gentle comedown by the end of the party. the only downside to this is usually i'm sobering up around the time when i get in my car to drive me & my friends home and i'm super tired.

Bring

phone and wallet (keep them tucked away in a zippered or buttoned pocket). Check to make sure they are on you periodically.

Don't bring

too many items like cameras, excess paraphernalia, non-essential items. In fact, you should expect to lose most items you bring.

Do

Pay attention to your body, know if you are feeling unwell or dehydrated

Watch where you step and move. People will be sitting on the floor, in the aisles, and against the walls.

Practice PLUR. Respect and consider others regardless of how irritated or down you might feel.

Dress so that you can remain comfortably warm and protect yourself from debris or litter

Don't

Drink from a water bottle you find

Cause a scene

Use slurs, or racist/homophobic/misogynistic/offensive terms

Forget to hydrate yourself

Spend all your money and find out that you need some for an expense later

Dosage

Dose towards the end of the night. IMO 2 pills should be fine if you have low tolerance, 3 max. Enjoy the rave without being on MDMA for the first few hours. Talk to ravers, familarize yourself with the surroundings, give lightshows, trade candy, smoke a joint...

Have a good time<3

Lol. As a first time raver, me and my girlfriend would probably get some free candy is what people are telling me ;o

Why shouldn't I drink from a water bottle I find?
I figured when I become dead thirsty, and can't seem to find mine, that I'd just refill one I find in a water fountain or something.

Why shouldn't I drink from a water bottle I find?
I figured when I become dead thirsty, and can't seem to find mine, that I'd just refill one I find in a water fountain or something.

Just for sanitary reasons. And if you want to be paranoid about it, someone could have left some remnants of something harmful, alcohol or another drug or something... I dunno, just never seemed like a good idea to me.

On the subject of water though, if you have a bottle in your hands you will likely have a whole lot of people coming up to you asking to drink from your water. I suggest either politely telling them no or telling them they can drink but no lips on the bottle. Most people are okay with this. And this is simply for sanitary reasons. When you're up late, surrounded with strangers and taking drugs your immune system takes a big dive and you're more susceptible to getting sick. I almost always get sick prior to a rave, and that's WITH my water precautions. Last big rave we went to, every single one of my friends ended up with strep throat.

So yeah, just picking up random discarded bottles is probably just not a good idea. Bring enough money for 2-3 bottles, buy one, guard it, refill it and if you happen to lose it just buy another.

Find some space and dance with your eyes closed. That way you won't be worrying about how you look, and having fun dancing will be that much easier.