• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

First rave. Do's? Don'ts? To brings? Not to bring? Dosage?

And the warning can already be found in a few other statements, but I'll put it down differently here:
Absolute Don't: Don't drop your (last) pill to late so that you're all hyper and jumping from energy when the party suddenly ends. It sucks... Really :)!

How 2 dance good 2 techno ;o?

You gotta learn to shuffle and skank bro. U csnt just b a raver my friend it takes years to bcome a veteran in this scene u just cant hop right in. If been religiously raving for 5 years and im still getting better at everything. Dont get me wrong i kno im a sick raver but my lightshows get more complex and fluid as well ad my dancing gets more on point with every night out. Long term not overnight sensation remember that. The scene needs no more wanna bees no offensr but they just become statistics somehow more times than not.

dont pop it in the open
first time i did it we all did some like "cheers" and did it all at once in the floor im suprised we didnt get tackled

EDIT: Just try to have a ride home or something like that, nothing sucks more that being stuck at some parking lot in the middle of nowhere without water at 7 in the morning.

Speaking from experiendce I'm guessing. Haha:\

" Bring

phone and wallet (keep them tucked away in a zippered or buttoned pocket). Check to make sure they are on you periodically.

Don't bring

too many items like cameras, excess paraphernalia, non-essential items. In fact, you should expect to lose most items you bring. "

Haha spot on. I like to bring only what I really truly need, and also don't mind losing. A buttoned pocket or something is great for your phone/wallet, plus you can keep checking its there. If you leave it in a normal pocket, most likely it will fall out sometime during the night and you wont check for it.

Do : Glowsticks, Gum, Ciggerettes or Phillies etc, large water bottle. I like to get like the gallon one or half gallon so I can refill and not have to take many trips. You may find that on the way to refill the water for you and your buds, you will get highly distracted and run into a whole new group of friends.

Fly clothes. Gotta dress fly, especially at an event. All the ladies are going to be looking fine as hell, guys gotta do their part too. Looking good = feeling good, and once your rolling, it all adds up to a confident loving euphoria.

Crazy colors, designs, bandanas, etc - make yourself look awesome.

DANCE! You will figure out how to kinda jump around and rock to the bass, electronic music is probably the easiest music to feel the beat and catch the rhythm. Once you start feeling it you will become the Grand Master of Funk and be getting down with all new skills and talents yet unveiled.

FIND LIGHTSHOW/GIRLS: Rolling and finding other rolling people is always awesome and a warm feeling, find some cool people, chill with some rolling girls, get massges, light shows, etc.

Dont : Act like a dumbass once you are faced. You will probably roll BALLS because rolling with thousands of other rolling people with stage music is nuts. Don't tell everyone your rolling or whip out your pills, wallet, etc.
If you somewhat keep to yourself (of course you will have to meet tons of people), other mature people will find you too =).

Lose your keys or phone real early in the night, protect that shit. This can be a bummer if you lose something before the night overwhelms you, its always a nice feeling to be able to feel and check for "the essentials (keys, phone, wallet). Sometimes I may even hide my keys in my gas cap, or under my tire or something so no matter what I won't lose them and be fucked late at night.

----

BTW... GLOBAL DANCE FESTIVAL anyone? (FRIDAY, Red Rocks, CO)

dont, really definately dont... ""let your friend"""" hide his pills in his shoes... i know ""he"" prob aint that stupid but i have seen many of people do that, sniffer dogs catches em and bang ya cant exactly hide em, all in all the pills are at the dogs nose level.. when my ""friend'' takes pills in ""he"" usually keeps em high on his body so dogs cant detect it AS easy.

when i dance to techno, i usually do the ole itchy bitchy lolipop thingo, the thing some people use to do as kids. i never did but my sister did.. i usualy add a little bit of arm movement in to make it look a lil less feminine

have fun!!

dont, really definately dont... ""let your friend"""" hide his pills in his shoes... i know ""he"" prob aint that stupid but i have seen many of people do that, sniffer dogs catches em and bang ya cant exactly hide em, all in all the pills are at the dogs nose level.. when my ""friend'' takes pills in ""he"" usually keeps em high on his body so dogs cant detect it AS easy.

when i dance to techno, i usually do the ole itchy bitchy lolipop thingo, the thing some people use to do as kids. i never did but my sister did.. i usualy add a little bit of arm movement in to make it look a lil less feminine

have fun!!

Man, DOGS CAN SNIFF PILLS? Thats crazzy.

Not necessarily when talking about a small amount of pills. They are pretty good at sniffing large batches though.

I didn't know they were trained to sniff out mdma.

Anyways, the fuck. I thought the rave was coming up this weekend, been waiting for 3 weeks. Just learned it's actually next weekend.

I don't have anything to do/ really enjoy my summer/ but continue to get my 100 wins achievement in starcraft 2 beta.

Anyways, about the thread: thanks for all the advice guys. I'm so fucking excited. I generally am in love with music, and spend a lot of my free time creating techno/ hip hop beats/ metal with my band. And go to a lot of shows.

It's just going to be new to me to go to a show in a genre outside of rock, and with epic light shows etc for my viewing pleasure/ especially enhanced on my favorite of all time drug.

I'll def be safe out there. Why do people say you should take breaks from dancing? I totally want to dance all night.

And how the hell can I find out whether or not I can bring water bottles? I'm barely able to afford the event.

Also, If I'm feeling floored as fuck on the MDMA, acting as so can get me kicked out?

Like, I wouldn't suggest laying down anywhere there, but sometimes I feel I just need to get on the ground. I wont have all my normal amenities there, as I normally would from rolling @ home. So I'm generally, at this point, just trying to prepare to whatever might happen.

yeh, i wouldnt risk it even if it were two or three. i dont know where ur located, but here in aussie they snap people left right and centre. i mean in saying that, my 'friend' when ever he goes to big precautions they are never there or whenever he doesnt they are.... my friend suggests head wear. i dont know if u wear a hat but its very easy to make it look like ur just scratching ur head and remove them and then discard them. where as if there in ur shoes u can exactly just stop take ur shoe off then get rid of em, cause its too late...
just a personally friendly piece of advice. :)

also, to your question.. acting floored out on mdma getting u kicked out.... if its a decent rave, they shud have a fre3shen up area.. this is where the musics quiter and better air flow so if its all too much ya can relax a little.
take breaks from dancing cause the mdma can make u feel a nice temperature but on the inside ur really cooking, and u can collapse and fry all ur internal organs.. litterally. always always take breaks,
oh and another thing, if its ya first rave......... take chewing gum.. cause the euphoria can have a huge effect on ya teeth... :) ull see

also, to your question.. acting floored out on mdma getting u kicked out.... if its a decent rave, they shud have a fre3shen up area.. this is where the musics quiter and better air flow so if its all too much ya can relax a little.
take breaks from dancing cause the mdma can make u feel a nice temperature but on the inside ur really cooking, and u can collapse and fry all ur internal organs.. litterally. always always take breaks,
oh and another thing, if its ya first rave......... take chewing gum.. cause the euphoria can have a huge effect on ya teeth... :) ull see

I've been rolling for a year, I know what you mean. Lol

And you're not really supposed to discuss how to sneak pills in, even though I have been curious/ people have been postin.
it's a little different over here in northern cal anyways. Lol

Appreciate the post. But shit, you mean body shutdowns from heat?

I'm really curious about this. I've always been good with the water on E, but I've never been in a situation where I'd be getting alot of exercise on it.

i wasnt discussing how to sneak pills in., i was saying hypothetically from a friend... ya know. i do not condone any of what my friend and i have discussed just from a scene in a movie.

yes absolutely it can do. in very extreme cases. whenever im out i usually take a cube of ice out of my drink and squeeze that in my hands.. that way i can tell if im hot or not... my own lil thing i do... anyways mate. enjoy ur rave

If it's an outdoor, make sure to dress for the weather. My first rave was an outdoor, and I didn't realize how cold it got out on the mesa at night, I went in just a t-shirt, and regretted it hardcore. Check for rain or anything else, etc etc.

If it's indoors, dress in layers that are easily removeable and kept on your person. I almost had a sweater stolen because some dumbass decided they were cold and just took it from my hiding place...luckily i found it against the wall, but this shit happens.

And I'm surprised no one has mentioned it yet, but don't stand right in front of the speakers. Sitting in front of the sub is alright, not great, but the highs from the cabs can do serious damage to your ears if you are right in front of them, and you don't want to be deaf for the next 3-4 days.