Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Louie

L O V E L I F E

Bluelighter
Watch it!

Ground-breaking shit!

He's beyond talented, and is moving the art-form forward.

Highly, highly recommend.

I know it was on last night. I tried to watch it, but certain people wouldn't shut up. FX is really putting out some awesome shows. I've got my eye on you, FX. You're going places!

What are you sorry for, Amy? Come here girl. Let's hug this thing out and see where it takes us.

I talk too much sometimes! It's just something you're going to have to accept. ;)

The first couple of episodes were pretty solid, a little uneven. It's sufficiently off-beat for my liking, but it's far from ground breaking. I'll keep watching.

louis ck is the man. lucky louie was a great show, but this is way better. loved the cameo from lil jimmy norton!

What are you sorry for, Amy? Come here girl. Let's hug this thing out and see where it takes us.

No off fucking topic PDA's.

The first couple of episodes were pretty solid, a little uneven. It's sufficiently off-beat for my liking, but it's far from ground breaking. I'll keep watching.

^^
Agreed. Louie has proven himself to be a competent standup... hell... one of the better ones. I am more than willing to let him find his feet with this one. Hopefully, so are the execs at FX.

i remember a few years ago Louis CK had a HBO show called Lucky Louie, it was canceled, but me and my wife LOVED that show it was so gross and amazing

Yeah I checked out 'Lucky Louie' after watching 'Louie', and found it to be one of the best sitcoms I've seen in years. Also 'Louis C.K. Chewed Out' is fucking hilarious. Probably the best stand up special I've ever seen. Really funny shit.

ha! i didnt realize this was a show. i love louis ck. will check it out..

Groundbreaking is right!

DVR this shit, guys - Tuesdays on FX at 11:00 EDT.

Jeffy nailed it - Louis CK shits GOLD!