Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(NRG 3/300 MG) First time

Zigourney

Greenlighter
So I have done NRG 2 see my trip report here

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=503219&page=4

Now I have decided to try this nrg 3 after getting no where with 5AIA.

The powder is fluffy white and not crystaline. Smells slightly semen like, taste is horrid and bitter.

10.20pm just bombed 300mg each of nrg3 in some rizzla
10.28pm feel a funny warm feeling in my stomach and a slight anxiety waiting for something to happen
10.35pm we both feel irregular heart beat and slight anxiety.
11.17pm had a slight tingle off it also mood feels raised but not much more, nrg2 felt stronger than this.. its been an hour and nothing much so far so we have just split the rest in half eye balling it and bombed it. Also eyes are dilated.
11.31pm heart beat is slightly faster and I feel a slight anxiety again same as the first drop. Now listening to some music and feel a bit abnormal but its not getting any more intense.
11.43pm felt a slight tingling feeling in my stomach from the second drop and got a slight urge to gurn but I'm not. This stuff is really frustrating i can feel it coming up but it just refuses to go that much further and is weaker than nrg2, at least I felt the buzz off that even though it was mellow and ambient. It is definitely weaker than the nrg2 that I bought it off the same supplier. This is no way stronger!
12.20am my heart beat feels weaker and slightly trembly every now and again, my sense of sound is heightened it creeps up on you slowly the lights looks more intense and brighter...apart from that no euphoria, no dry mouth, slight urge to grip palms and fingers...another disappointment.

6.12am we smoked some shisha whilst having deep and lengthy conversations we just kept on talking on and on until the sun rose about a few hours ago. Going to bed now feeling hung over and tired from no sleep.

This stuff is crap stay away from it.

Last edited:
Laws are there to be ignored imo :)

anyway never saw what all the fuss was about over meph...

aMT is still legal, thats fun :)

Laws, economics, risk. I'm sure there is an equation there, somewhere...

Clarify chemical structure of NRG-2 and 3 ?

I'm no chemist but I got both the NRG2 and NRG3 from the same website and this is what they say it is :

NRG2, the formula is (2α,3α) -epithio-17α-methyl-17β-ol-N-Benzyloxycarbonyl-d-proline.

NRG3, the formula is a stronger formular of (2α,3α) -epithio-17α-methyl-17β-ol-N-Benzyloxycarbonyl-d-proline.

I dont know if you can decipher it but thats what it says on the description on the website.

Copy and paste the structures. What is the percentage purity ? Any analysis... ?

I'm no chemist but I got both the NRG2 and NRG3 from the same website and this is what they say it is :

NRG2, the formula is (2α,3α) -epithio-17α-methyl-17β-ol-N-Benzyloxycarbonyl-d-proline.

NRG3, the formula is a stronger formular of (2α,3α) -epithio-17α-methyl-17β-ol-N-Benzyloxycarbonyl-d-proline.

I dont know if you can decipher it but thats what it says on the description on the website.

See my post HERE.

Go back to the old skool 2C-B and real MDMA. Methinks... { in a cloud of phenobarbital }

Copy and paste the structures. What is the percentage purity ? Any analysis... ?

Not sure on the purity...like I said I don't know anything about the chemical formula, I just buy the shit and experiment with it :|

Go back to the old skool 2C-B and real MDMA. Methinks... { in a cloud of phenobarbital }

ye I am tired of testing these RC's, nothing better than good ole pills !! going to try and get some pills next week, the pill scene around here has just been crap lately. The last pills I had were doves and smurfs and they weren't great needed 3 or 4 to get plastered. The ones I like are the Mitsubishi's, 2 of those and your off to the other side ;)

Last edited:
See my post HERE.

Been reading the above, looks like I'm not the only one to think this NRG2 stuff is a load of balls...but saying that I did feel a mellow ambient high off NRG2, a type of buzz you can just chill on and get on with daily tasks without anyone noticing your on something, some people may enjoy that type of a buzz but it wasn't a big enough hit for me.

time to move on and wait for the benzo fury and the real 5aia stuff

So I have done NRG 2 see my trip report here

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=503219&page=4

Now I have decided to try this nrg 3 after getting no where with 5AIA.

The powder is fluffy white and not crystaline. Smells slightly semen like, taste is horrid and bitter.

10.20pm just bombed 300mg each of nrg3 in some rizzla
10.28pm feel a funny warm feeling in my stomach and a slight anxiety waiting for something to happen
10.35pm we both feel irregular heart beat and slight anxiety.
11.17pm had a slight tingle off it also mood feels raised but not much more, nrg2 felt stronger than this.. its been an hour and nothing much so far so we have just split the rest in half eye balling it and bombed it. Also eyes are dilated.
11.31pm heart beat is slightly faster and I feel a slight anxiety again same as the first drop. Now listening to some music and feel a bit abnormal but its not getting any more intense.
11.43pm felt a slight tingling feeling in my stomach from the second drop and got a slight urge to gurn but I'm not. This stuff is really frustrating i can feel it coming up but it just refuses to go that much further and is weaker than nrg2, at least I felt the buzz off that even though it was mellow and ambient. It is definitely weaker than the nrg2 that I bought it off the same supplier. This is no way stronger!
12.20am my heart beat feels weaker and slightly trembly every now and again, my sense of sound is heightened it creeps up on you slowly the lights looks more intense and brighter...apart from that no euphoria, no dry mouth, slight urge to grip palms and fingers...another disappointment.

6.12am we smoked some shisha whilst having deep and lengthy conversations we just kept on talking on and on until the sun rose about a few hours ago. Going to bed now feeling hung over and tired from no sleep.

This stuff is crap stay away from it!

this report mirrors my testing of m-butylone - whatever this stuff is it's not worth it imo

ye I am tired of testing these RC's, nothing better than good ole pills !! going to try and get some pills next week, the pill scene around here has just been crap lately. The last pills I had were doves and smurfs and they weren't great needed 3 or 4 to get plastered. The ones I like are the Mitsubishi's, 2 of those and your off to the other side ;)

those pills did not contain MDMA according to pill reprts, they were most likely BZP TFMPP CPP DBZP combos. anything that costs under a tenner per pill is likely snide imo.

if you are looking for decent pills or crystal MD then make sure you read up on all of the fake ones on pill reports.

Last edited:
this report mirrors my testing of m-butylone - whatever this stuff is it's not worth it imo

Ye full of regret today, haven't slept a wink tried so hard, I felt my body wanted to sleep but the drug was forcing my mind to stay awake. To be honest the only reason why I bought it is because I'm off from work on holiday and flying out this Sunday so was in the holiday mood and thought what the hell lets just try it out, thinking this stuff is advertised as stronger than NRG2 and if it is then it would be better than nothing.

Well what I can say about this stuff is that it will keep you awake for 24hrs that's for sure!!!