• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(NRG 3/300 MG) First time

I'm no chemist but I got both the NRG2 and NRG3 from the same website and this is what they say it is :

NRG2, the formula is (2α,3α) -epithio-17α-methyl-17β-ol-N-Benzyloxycarbonyl-d-proline.

NRG3, the formula is a stronger formular of (2α,3α) -epithio-17α-methyl-17β-ol-N-Benzyloxycarbonyl-d-proline.

I dont know if you can decipher it but thats what it says on the description on the website.

first things first. DOES THE ABOVE CHEMICAL NAME EXSIST?
upon research this is the closest i could come to identify it...2α-(Propanoyl)-3β-(2-(6-methoxynaphthyl))-tropane or WF-33 which is a cocaine analogue,certainly no cocaine like effects or likeness from anything of the nrg-1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 powders.

stronger?? in my opinion this suggests cutting agents are being used, a chemical formula with the name..(2α,3α) -epithio-17α-methyl-17β-ol-N-Benzyloxycarbonyl-d-proline or any other name for that matter is exactly that...weaker or stronger versions will be impure/contaminated.
in actual fact NRG- appeared as energy-1 shortly after the failed launch of mdpv close to the end of feb/march as a drone replacement and attempted to get rid of a large stock of mdpv under a more consumer friendly name, now due to poor naphyrone sales due to media scares the nrg brand is attached to any powder the vendor wants to sell.in actual fact the chemical name for nrg-3 is un-available at present but i have been given some of it and i suspect it 2 be naphyrone repackaged or maybe even a mdpv mix who knows??

5 words ..... THE best drug I've had

Seejay

I agree the quality is much better than last year when the original post was made.I am still going after doing gram from 2-30pm yesterday.It was such an intense feeling but no hanging for another one like you got with meth etc and euphoric to boot.I went on stages of doing a line every half an hour to get me up and going .They were long thin ones and then changed it down to every hour and even had a break in the middle of a couple of hours and Iam coming down at moment and feeling physically tired due to lack of sleep and not eating anything for all that time.I still cant face food even though i know i should eat something.I drank water throughout maybe couple of litres at most as i wasnt loosing water due to sweating as I was not.

Last edited:
i jus did NRG today since meth is obviously illegal and it took me wuite a few lines to feel anything.... :/. i tried to parachute a little bit an 15-20 min later bam. i feel satisified now. NOWHERE near meth high though but i still hace half of the container left (500mg full) what do u guys hink i shuold do, and how should id do it?

I think it's unlikely you're going to get anything like a methamphetamine high from any random NRG labelled drug, and in the interests of harm reduction I'd advise not doing anything that isn't clearly labelled with what it ACTUALLY is, and even then titrating your dose upwards.

Attempting to reach meth levels of high on whatever NRG is would be reckless and dangerous and very unlikely to work. If you've already done half a gram of this substance it's obviously either something particularly weak or more likely hugely cut, and you should probably throw it away.

I'm assuming its somewhat moreish however and you're going to carry on, so at least attempt to be careful, don't take too much at once, and wait a considerable amount of time between doses. Unknown drugs should be assumed to be dangerous!