• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Why do I pee on E?

its.euphoric

Bluelighter
I thought E was suppose to hold back your peeing?
Well... first I already know something is weird with my brain/ body.

I'm trying to figure it out still, but I thought maybe the fact that water pretty much goes right through me might hint at something else.

Like, okay I remember drinking a glass of water on E, and not even 10 minutes I had to pee. This happened every time I drank anything. Isn't it suppose to limit this or something??

Also, I ended up dissociating from life. When I spoke it sounded like it wasn't really my voice, I lost sense of all my body... It wasn't like a cool feeling dissociation either like on dxm. It was like a... okay this is too much for me, so my brain checked out of life.

Are you sure you're not drinking too much and your body is desperately trying to get rid of it?

sometimes on mdma/stimulants i feel like i have to pee constantly, and sometimes do. but usually i cant piss worth anything and take a piss like once every hour

Your body might be dehydrated in the first place. Do you have to pee right after drinking water even when you're not rolling? Some friends of mine have the problem that if they're very dehydrated (not drinking water for several days) when they finally do drink water it runs right through them and they continue to be dehydrated. I know they found a solution... but I don't remember what.

Next time you roll, drink water the whole day prior to taking your pill. I mean, you should be regularly drinking water anyway, but making sure that your body is properly hydrated BEFORE you do anything else is important too.

Sounds like the "pills" you consumed contained ingredients you're unsure of. MDMA usually would NOT have the described effects. Sounds scary, you should've tested your stuff, before you put that garbage in your body :\

whenever i'm rolling, i feel like i have to pee but i never can :/

Omg, One of the funniest memories I have of doing ecstasy was one night when me and two mates had dropped then gone to down to muck around at the tennis courts, and we all tried to take a piss, and like after 15 mins my two mats finally did, and I was just standing against the grass fence just soo depressed and angry but in a euphoric way because i couldnt piss no matter how hard i tried lol.

I can tell you this..If it's high in MDMA you will have a hard time pissing...Me and my girlfriend used to have competitions who can piss first on the real deals

yes it was real... I've seen it countless times in pillreports, and others that took it with me rolled fine.
Never mind this isn't going anywhere, thanks for trying to help all.

Sounds like the "pills" you consumed contained ingredients you're unsure of. MDMA usually would NOT have the described effects. Sounds scary, you should've tested your stuff, before you put that garbage in your body :\

They were my thoughts exactly.

Meth for example makes me pee like a trooper. Mdma? only when I am well and truly coming down.

I rolled hard 2 weekends ago and I had no problem peeing even during the peak and I can assure you these were legit (everyone is different), but the effects that you describe doesn't sound like MDMA. MDA? The only way to know is testing.

Hmmm...My roommate and I both peed like race horses on MDMA. I thought peeing frequently was a common side effect of stimulants? Isn't MDMA a psychedelic stimulant?

I drink tons of water every day (I live in the desert), and pee a lot without drugs, so who knows. Definitely pee more frequent on MDMA than when sober though.

Sounds like you got a pill with a piperazine+mdma combo, so you still roll but theres a bunch of pipe that will make you piss. When your really on only MDMA you can stand in front of the toilet for hours and not be able to piss -___- Well not hours but you get my point.

You can't say everyone who takes E will not pee. Most likely it's a vascular constriction issue, so maybe not everyone suffers from it while rolling. I can tell you right now the pills I had were not pipes + mdma and I urinated with no problems.

Dont forget that the dose would make a difference also.

Do you have anxiety?
Anxiety and having to urinate a lot have a link.

Most of the time I can't pee too often when I'm rolling, but my husband will be rolling hard and will need to pee pretty frequently too (and is able to). But not every single time he rolls. So I think it depends on who you are and on how you feel that day

when i first started doing e i was able to pee, and it was a bit frequent. i later discoverd it was just because i was drinking so much at one time.

i wish i still had that problem. it sucks when you cant. i consider you lucky.
wait til you have to get a cathider. >.<

It depends on a lot of factors though - if your sitting around chilling drinking water then your going to need to pee more than if you were dancing (sweating) etc.

MDMA does release (in effect) an antiduretic hormone (vasopressin) which can restrict the flow of pee –I think it varies between person to person and the setting they are in. I think the more you think about needing to pee the less likely its going to happen.

There is nothing worse though than having to go for a pee and (as a guy) your standing there with a few other guys trying to pee, then you start to stress that nothing is coming out, then you start thinking ‘I’ve been standing here a bit too long now’ – so you just shake and pretend you’ve been and walk off (still desperate for a pee). :D