Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Blazing + Rolling = Best Experience Ever

rypieNGG

Greenlighter
How are your experiences with Blazing + Rolling
The best experience I ever had was when I blazed and rolled in a rave.
I've only rolled in raves. But last summer I had this blue ecstasy pill my friend had given me. And my experience was awesome. I slept good, I had loads of energy and I could eat after. I'm debating on rolling these days cause I hate the aftermath(not being able to eat,sleep and feeling crummy).

So how are your experiences with blazing and rolling combine?

PS that was the only time I've ever blazed and rolled at the same time so I'm wondering if it was a factor

I like it because it helps you sleep and then eat the next day.
It enhances the roll aswell
what's not to like about it

Pot tends not to effect me as much when I'm rolling. Then again, I smoke heavily and daily. But it just seems like I can't get the same high when I'm already rolling. I still love smoking when I'm rolling though.

To me it's counter productive. Weed makes me introspective, less talkative, somewhat anxious, tired etc... which is the exact opposite what im looking for with a night of mdma. I will never combine the two again.

To me it's counter productive. Weed makes me introspective, less talkative, somewhat anxious, tired etc... which is the exact opposite what im looking for with a night of mdma. I will never combine the two again.

I'd have to agree. I think its best at the end. Cause sometimes MDMA causes you to not be able to sleep and eat.

Blazing = ?????

Its important to use terminolgy that people from all over the world can understand.

Do you mean marijuana use?? Meth????

I hate when people say it makes their roll better. People always think that vitamins, 5htp, smoking weed and any other drugs make their roll better. It's different when you smoke every day, but if you smoke like three times a week, the weaker weed effects will seem to overpower the mdma effects but will make a super trippy experience. The actual mdma happy warming feelings are lowered as soon as the weed hits.
The trippy part is fun though. Like when NPH is lost in harold and kumar. I get lost and extra slow mo.
Best to save the weed till you think your peak only has about 15 minutes left. That way you get most out of your mdma but also get the (fun)lost feeling.

Side note- I want to dose 30mg 2c-b, 1 hour 15minutes later dose 170mg mdma and 15mg good meth(unless I want to be superrrr chill, eveything else I name chills me out tons), 15 minutes later a few hundred mg ketamine(oral), then after they are all kicked for a few hours start smoking. Maby take 1/8th mushrooms with the 2c-b. I don't know why that fits here but it does!

Marijuana use my friend.

Cheers bro, Im not in the grass scene but thought i knew all the slang. Thats a new one on me.

Its important to make things clear for the others who also dont know what your talking about.

We used to be very very strict about using correct terms for everything but that has been relaxed somewhat provided its fairly obvious.

Are you aware there are a heap of Cannabus and mdma threads in the directory that may offer some insight as well.

Cheers.

it's true weed is kind of counter-productive with mdma. but combining the two euphorias = amazing!!

i cannot roll without weed.

I believe it's a case of cognitive dissonance. "Since I'm sitting on the couch not making any sense, I MUST be having a great time". It kills me when I see people get high while rolling. They can't remember anything, can't put a sentence together, can barely stand up... Everyone should try rolling without the weed.

I'm with roller11dude, but my reaction to weed isn't always a good one. One hit gets me giddy, two or more make me anxious, paranoid and annoyingly forgetful (like forgetting my name, where I am, how to move.)

I've smoked twice on the comedown from MDMA. Once it didn't chill me out at all. I started rambling so bad and forgetting the beginning of my sentences as I was ending them. Looking back, it was funny, but at the time it was not how I wanted to be. Though I think there was some amp in those pills.

The other time was after a LOVELY night on MDMA with friends. I had just had one of the best rolls of my life and as we started on our way down we decided to smoke a bit. When the weed started kicking in I felt the need to get away from my friends and go to bed. Then I started forgetting all the wonderful stuff that had happened that night and was freaking out because I didn't want to forget. Mind you, all this anxiety and freaking out was going on in my head.

So yeah, I think it just depends on the person. For some, it may enhance their roll, but for others I think it overpowers it. I thought that the good feelings of MDMA would overpower the anxiety I get when I smoke, but I guess not.

Sometimes it boosts my roll so damn high, other times it does nothing. Be careful though, I HAVE gotten higher than my roll once, I was sooooo pissed at myself.

For me smoking buds while I'm rolling just makes me roll harder. So yes, I dig it.

Again I'll say it lessens the warming parts of rolling that are just great(the more I use both, the more the warming of opiates and the warming of mdma seem so alike), but....

It can be so fun to do a high dose of mdma+mystery trippy drug in it, and smoke a few bowls with your friends, on days when you need to get nothing done(AFTER the mdma has been kicking in for a while). I'll go to do something and forget what I'm doing, where I am, what direction I came from, where to go... just fun stuff like that. I better not do DXM because I like this forgetfullness so much(which is wierd, I just hated it when I used to sometimes get it when I was just really stoned) that I might end up fucking up my brain from over using DXM!!

also, I HAVE A THEORY:
The weed interupts the serotonin being released(I can't explain what I'm saying well, it just makes sense for me from knowing what the two do), which lowers the warming feeling, and interupts thoughts massively in this case which leads to stupidity. Can someone word this much better? That probably sounded horrible.

eh i smoke a lil just to get the roll started. then smoke on the comedown or day after. smoking the day after rolling is always awesome.

Weed after the peak is actually pretty amazing for me. It seems to ramp the MDMA high up without making me confused and messed up like weed usually does on its own. Plus, the smoke doesn't ever seem to bother me at all; and since I don't smoke regularly weed usually makes me hack and cough like crazy. Oh yea, it makes me really horny too.

Weed during the comedown can get kind of crazy. It isn't a normal weed high but it gets weird and psychedelic, like when I'm laying in bed relaxing and normal ambient sounds become like this crazy symphony of music in my head.

Weed and mdma are pretty amazing :) I usually smoke a lot when I roll. I find it a waste tho because I really don't feel the weed since I smoke daily. But when I'm coming down its really helpful for helping me sleep. Then the next day weed helps me to eat something.