• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

rolling soon, need advice

gman7104

Bluelighter
So I'll be rolling overnight in my house alone (only option) and one condition of me still living at home is to not do drugs, so I can't get caught. My dad will be asleep, but I have to be able to go in my room and be quiet when he gets up to go to the bathroom.

The two things I'm worried about are getting caught because i'll be mad fucked up, and having the paranoia of getting caught ruining my roll. I'm not at all worried about getting caught, but i've never used the drug before. Will I be ok?

P.S: Please no "you should respect your parents" bs, i'm trying to get out asap and that's off topic anyway.

the first time I rolled was on a school day and I was fine. I don't think you should roll ALONE for your first time though. I think you'd need a buddy with you just in case something happens. like if you randomly freak out or peak and not know what to do. idk. find a buddy if you can. if not, can't you wait til some time else?

^like they said

You will have a lot more fun with someone(s) who is expierenced with rolling

be safe

Don't roll alone. Obviously there are potential negative consequences that having a friend over would help you get through, but a large part of the magic and enjoyment of the drug is how it changes the way you interact with the people around you. I would recommend saving it until you have a chance to go out with some friends and attend a concert or a rave or something.

its been said before, DO NOT roll alone, especially for your first time. its most deffinately a party drug to have fun with friends. save the rolls and wait for a better time with a friend. the best advice there

Whats the big deal? Just grab some good trance and progressive on an iPod and crack a couple glow sticks. Take a deep breath, kick back, and just listen to the music and let the rhythm take control.

simple.

Some excellent advice in this thread.

Rolling alone your first time is absolute stupidity.

In fact, not respecting your parents wishes while living under there roof is downright rude and stupid.

Seriously, i think you need to take a long look in the mirror and sort yourself out.

Check yourself before you wreck yourself.

^^ if we all respected all our parent's wishes while we lived under their roof, a lot of us would not be doing any substances at all.

To the OP, you can roll by yourself if you want to, but I like most everyone else here so far would recommend that you don't. It's doubtful that anything would go wrong, but ya never know. Plus being around friends and connecting with them is half the fun. Believe me, if you do it alone you're most likely gonna wish someone was there with you. My suggestion would be save it for a time with your friends, provided they're ok with you doing it

Save your pills for when you can be with friends in a good environment. Your first roll has potential to be the best moment of your life; I doubt it will be if you are alone trying to keep quiet. There WILL be an opportunity for you to do this at some point...Just be patient.

^^ if we all respected all our parent's wishes while we lived under their roof, a lot of us would not be doing any substances at all.

Yes I totally agree and I suspect there would be a lot less messed up kids in the world.

Thats a good thing.

If your alone and you get a major warm emotional fuzzy feeling and start thinking how great everything is (happens all the time) you'll probably go and wake up your dad so you can tell him all the wonderful things that are going on in your head.. Then the next morning you'll be screwed. Definitely wait until you can do it with some friends away from a place where you might be kicked out for doing drugs.

Please do not roll at home, alone...your FIRST time...

Why can't you save it for a better time? Ecstasy/MDMA will last FOREVER.

If your alone and you get a major warm emotional fuzzy feeling and start thinking how great everything is (happens all the time) you'll probably go and wake up your dad so you can tell him all the wonderful things that are going on in your head.. Then the next morning you'll be screwed. Definitely wait until you can do it with some friends away from a place where you might be kicked out for doing drugs.

^^I could see this happening if you tried it your first time, ALONE. If they're pokes, you can bet on it. You're not gonna wanna sit their bored. You're not gonna know what to do and you will end up waking him up to hug him and tell him you love him, then feel his shirt and tell him it's really soft. Not a good idea alone.

Get a buddy and do something fun, even if it's just listen to trance in the dark with light sticks or visualizations. Try dancing with sticks in the mirror haha. You and your friend can sit there and BS, I guarantee you will feel closer to them by the end of the night, so make sure it's a good friend you can TRUST. You don't want to do it with someone who will take advantage of your newbieness to rolling. A lot of people will. Good luck! And we know since you're gonna love it, you need to consider waiting 9-12 weeks between rolls in order not to build tolerance. vitamin C is a must to minimize brain damage.

Don't do it, the first time will possibly the best time and you will need to talk to people, listen to music, etc.

You probably won't have a bad trip or anything, but def might do something to give away being high, but more importantly why are you doing it? By yourself is such a waste. Like your first time having sex(I don't want to hear about it here guys) you want it to be good. With friends rolling makes it so much better, so does the right environment and music at volumes you can't do in your house. And you'll want to dance around and go crazy. Find the next rave and go there, you'll be much less worried about messing up with your parents, have much more uninhibited fun, and your whole experience will be 10x better with the music, lights and friends. Those 3 are pretty much what ecstasy is all about.

You asked our opinion as experienced drug users, so just trust us on this, this is definitely the general consensus. Find a rave, go with a friend or 2(girls are good;) ) and be surrounded by people with the intent and means to make your roll better. You get light shows, Djs, just so much better.

And give us a report;)

just another guy coming past to tell you its a stupid idea

firstly as said, nothing will compare to your first time. its not something you want to waste, sitting alone confined to a room and quietness. ecstasy (IMO) is a party drug, not a chill out by yourself drug.

secondly, you should definitely have somebody there, just incase something happens (highly unlikely, but you never know with some shit that goes around) or you have a panic attack or something. it can be quite overwhelming.

I know everyone has said not to do it alone, which I agree, but if you're the type of person who's going to do it anyway here's some advise:

Don't sweat it. If you're getting clean pills (check your pills at pillreports.com! The last thing you want is a nasty pipe on your first time) you shouldn't have too much of a problem with keeping quiet. Some nice headphones will let you enjoy music without waking up your dad. All you'll really need to be worried about is resisting the urge to go wake up him up to hug him. Besides the pupil eyes you shouldn't have a problem concealing that you're high if he does happen to pay you a visit.

Also, please try to be as responsible as possible. Sure fire way to get caught is to eat 5 pills right off the bat and have your dad helping you into an ambulance. Take one at first, wait an hour (I'd suggest until you feel it begin to hit) and wait to see if another is necessary. Continue with one at a time from there (take one, wait to feel it's peak, look at the clock and determine how much longer you'd like to roll.) I've found that for a person with a low tolerance, four over the course of a night is even a bit much. And remember, the more you take the worse your hangover will be, meaning the more noticeable it might be the next day that you've been taking drugs.

I know everyone has said not to do it alone, which I agree, but if you're the type of person who's going to do it anyway here's some advise:

Don't sweat it. If you're getting clean pills (check your pills at pillreports.com! The last thing you want is a nasty pipe on your first time) you shouldn't have too much of a problem with keeping quiet. Some nice headphones will let you enjoy music without waking up your dad. All you'll really need to be worried about is resisting the urge to go wake up him up to hug him. Besides the pupil eyes you shouldn't have a problem concealing that you're high if he does happen to pay you a visit.

Also, please try to be as responsible as possible. Sure fire way to get caught is to eat 5 pills right off the bat and have your dad helping you into an ambulance. Take one at first, wait an hour (I'd suggest until you feel it begin to hit) and wait to see if another is necessary. Continue with one at a time from there (take one, wait to feel it's peak, look at the clock and determine how much longer you'd like to roll.) I've found that for a person with a low tolerance, four over the course of a night is even a bit much. And remember, the more you take the worse your hangover will be, meaning the more noticeable it might be the next day that you've been taking drugs.

first, im taking one only.

second, wtf i will lose control so bad i mite wake up my dad? wtf? I thought u could control urself on this stuff