fukenjoeplur

Greenlighter
how would you take a pill to make it hit faster

regular drop

parachute

crush and chew

crushed and in a cup of oj

or plugging it : never done this never will but its an option:

what do you guys think and whats the best to keep the roll going longer and have it hit faster

: i think parachute cuz u don't taste it and it explodes all at once in ur stomach

Well, when I was young and foolish I did inject the odd pill now and then!!
Not recommendable cos its like russian roulette and wrecks havok on your kidneys!!
Hits you fast!!thats for sure
You can crush it and snort it too!!

I tried plugging for the first time last week...just 1 pokeball and lemme say I have never felt a roll hit that fast. 7 mins from the time I plugged my self I started feeling the comeup and at 15min I was rolling. It was kinda intense at one point, I wasn't expecting it. I would probably do it again.

I like crushing it into powder and mixing it with orange juice kinda like a shot, I perfer that way the most but for fastest I would say plugging

i never swallow it. that seems kind of a waste. always dissolve under the tongue, or if it's practical at the time, plug it

don't take with oj. that'll make it less potent (vitamin C dissolves amphetamines)

I like crushing it into powder and mixing it with orange juice kinda like a shot

Haha, if I decide to roll at home, like when we have huge dance parties, I should crush some up and store in a cap, uncap and dump into a shot right before we throw some back.

I'm sure my friends would be like "wait... what the fuck did you just put in your shot?" I like to drink just a little before my roll comes up, 2-3 beers/shots

Well, when I was young and foolish I did inject the odd pill now and then!!

How is this possible?

I recently tried this with Molly, and I found it to be very hard to break down and not very effective. When it wouldn't dissolve well in water, I tried lemon juice, and I still had problems making it into a usable solution.

Frankly I thought it was a waste.. but perhaps I wasn't doing it right?

I have crushed up pills before and licked up the powder.

I've also just popped them without doing anything extra.

I personally think that if you are going to take them orally its a good idea to crush them up and then swallow them. You can parachute them to avoid the vile taste.

Dissolving mdma in water or a little bit of alcohol is also another effective method that I have used. I've never tried it with a pill, only with pure mdma though.

Soo.. I am soo lost. What does parchuute mean? I have not done e in years and am going to this friday. we used to just swallow them but from what im reading thats not the way any more. i want it to hit hard and last the longest. i aint plugging it though. i think that means..in ur butt right?
lol

Snort or plug. Both come on at about the same speed.
If you plug you don't get a snuffly nose and you don't a nasty taste in your mouth either.

Me and my friends usually mix it up. We either pop one or parachute it then an hour or so later rail some and over the course of the night we either just pop em, rail more or parachute them. One of my friends has plugged and off of one pill he said he was the highest he has ever been, i would do it but im not that desperate to get high

I usually always rail my MDMA. Once you rail that first time, it's hard to go back to just swallowing it (I assume the same thing happens when you plug it). Obviously once you start IVing it's hard to switch to a different ROA.

i don't see plugging as a desperation to get high.. if you haven't done it ever i would recommend trying it at least once.. it's definitely an experience.. i've only done it once but oh man was it intense :)

I usually always rail my MDMA. Once you rail that first time, it's hard to go back to just swallowing it (I assume the same thing happens when you plug it). Obviously once you start IVing it's hard to switch to a different ROA.

i absolutely LOVE lines of mdma.. spot on with what you said, when i first learned of it and tried it i've done it almost every time since then.. the taste and stuffy nose has no bother to me.. just a sign of the goodness to come ;)

i absolutely LOVE lines of mdma.. spot on with what you said, when i first learned of it and tried it i've done it almost every time since then.. the taste and stuffy nose has no bother to me.. just a sign of the goodness to come ;)

aint that the truth. :D Railing IS fun, but its short. Plugging... well, I plugged a pill with just amp in it, so it wasnt MDMA. Plus I took two others in the same night. Parachuting is no different then chewing, except you skip tasting it. But I also dont see how different it'd be from just swallowing it. And IV? Ha, I dont trust pill binder. Only do that with like, molly, or 100% pure MDMA. IF you can get any.

Snort or plug. Both come on at about the same speed.
If you plug you don't get a snuffly nose and you don't a nasty taste in your mouth either.

If you plug you don't get a stuffly nose or the nasty taste, but you get a smelly finger!!!!8)

i've tried pretty much all the method except IVing. i still enjoy regular drop but i hate the burp and stomach issue. snorting is alright if i'm already rolling, the dripping down the throat is pretty nasty! as for parachuting, i've used a small piece of paper tissue with mdma powder in it and i swallowed it with water. chewing is pretty nasty if you have open mouth sores which can lead to infection eek! the taste of mdma powder or regular e tablet is yucky! lastly, anal style - plugging, tried it once but didn't work too well consider i plugged a mdma gel cap and it didn't dissolve properly. i guess everyone has their own preference and don't ever IVing because that's like shooting heroin/meth.

i've tried pretty much all the method except IVing. i still enjoy regular drop but i hate the burp and stomach issue. snorting is alright if i'm already rolling, the dripping down the throat is pretty nasty! as for parachuting, i've used a small piece of paper tissue with mdma powder in it and i swallowed it with water. chewing is pretty nasty if you have open mouth sores which can lead to infection eek! the taste of mdma powder or regular e tablet is yucky! lastly, anal style - plugging, tried it once but didn't work too well consider i plugged a mdma gel cap and it didn't dissolve properly. i guess everyone has their own preference and don't ever IVing because that's like shooting heroin/meth.

I dont know any one who has slammed ecstasy, you could get some crazy shit and fuckin lose function of your arm, way too risky.

i never swallow it. that seems kind of a waste. always dissolve under the tongue, or if it's practical at the time, plug it

don't take with oj. that'll make it less potent (vitamin C dissolves amphetamines)

I have not done it personally but I have talked to MANY experienced rollers and they advised me not to dissolve the pills under your tongue, it tears up your mouth and will leave sores...

or so I hear...

I think parachute is good, but plugging (don't think I'd do it) sounds ideal

Well that's my 2cents

Happy Rolling

BMT