• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

how to take your pills

I dont know any one who has slammed ecstasy, you could get some crazy shit and fuckin lose function of your arm, way too risky.

i think injecting is more addictive than all the methods since it's inject directly to blood stream. well the thought of a needle poking through my skin scares me ;) :(

1022508pillsheresuper.jpg

My friends use to crush it up and put it in a shot glass with sprite...

it would leave a nasty residue every time and they would always have to put more soda to get the full amount.

I say chewing is the fastest method between plugging, but some pills i have popped hit me fast.

If I know the pill will break down fast in my stomach I pop it.
If it's really hard I chew it up, not to a wet powder but into like 20 chunks per pill, then swallow. Used to chew all the way up then let rest on gums, then under tongue, then swish around for a while then swallow. That hits you hardest but doesn't last as long.

Snorting IMO is stupid because it does not last as long.
I will not shove things up my butt.
Smoking a mdma pill? was wierd and I wouldn't do it again(it wasn't just mdma), or any other pill ever since it's bad to smoke pills.. anybody else vaporized mdma and smoked it?

IV sounds fun but I probably won't ever do it(even though I can get good crystals).

Definitely railing it is the best - do a line, feel the burn, wait 10 minutes and the next line isn't as bad and so on. For me it still lasts at least 3 hours, and the best times I've done it were definitely when my friends and i railed it.

I used to chew all the pills I took - you get a feel for what the pill is like when you chew it. Like if it dissolves really fast, in my experience meant it's not very good. Hard, chalky ones were usually good rolls. Also, what are you going to do when there is no water on hand, right?

"Faster absorption means shorter roll" How many times have I heard that? I think it's a self-fulfilling prophecy. If you expect a short roll--you are going to get one.

Look at the mdma response chart. It's non-linear. The active does "flips the switch"; rapid onset, plateau, then come down.

The longest roll I ever had was from plugging. Molly is a powder--are all molly rolls short?