Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

the bluelighters guide to picking up

muzby

Bluelighter
okay... i thought i mite help those less fortunate out there, give em a chance to pick up.. (then again, it's been AAAAGGGESSS since i have...) muzby takes his own advice...
lets put together tips, hints and lines to use when picking up... (shit, i know i am sick of seeing bluelight singles v23.5 ;) )
anyhoo, i'll start off with a few tricks that a girl i know uses...
when at a bar, if she notices a guy she likes, she will wait till he is walking somewhere carrying a drink, and will deliberatley "bump" into him, giving her a reason to buy her a drink... has never failed!!
one time when she was driving, she saw a guy she liked driving a BMW, so (using her bar technique) ran into him... they went out for 3 months...
one of my personal techniques (to use on girls, generally at bars...) is when there is a group of em, never hit on the hottest one of the group... always go for one of the others... reasons for this (in my opinion anyway..) is that the friends are used to the hotter one always being hit on first, and when they are shown attention straight away, fall for it... (that and the hot one gets the shits that u ignored her and starts paying u attention...)
anyways, they are my tips for those unlucky in love... help em out ppls!!
(no flaming from girls on my methods too please... ;) )

Doh! So my "how's it going... wanna @#$%?" line isn't any good no more muzby?
PeaceOut

hah
yeah equilibrium theory
no one goes for the blonde

Walk upt o a girl and say in utter amazement (and semi quickly) "Oh my god, fuck me if I am wrong, but aren't you my sister?"

WAZZA: In geelong it's highly likely she'd say "no, you're right, I AM your sister, still wanna fuck?" then you'd go home to colac.
PS if anyone out there is from Colac FUCK YOU!
Hehe, I know I'm safe saying that, there's no way anyone from colac would have the brains to get on the net.

Hey!!!
Im from Colac!!
*just kidding*
Or you can use this method _I heard_ works, and that I have never used...
You bring your friend who is married/taken/homosexual or otherwise not interested in getting any from the opposite sex, and get them to talk to the less attractive ones. Once they have taken their attention, you can move in on the better ones.
This method should work for males and females.
[ 10 September 2002: Message edited by: mayday ]

Easy now I worked in Colac for 6 months. You can thank me for it's creamy goodness.

"Hi, wanna fuck my girlfriend and I?"
Works on males and females. ;)

"Meet my friend wazza" and then let me give you all the ones I don't want
:)
"Hi, wanna fuck my girlfriend and I?"
Works on males and females.
Especially if shorza was female. heh
[ 11 September 2002: Message edited by: wazza ]

ahaha peterpoppa!! :D
I like this line:
"Nice shoes. Wanna fuck?" I think another bluelight told me of that one.

I picked up on melbourne once with the line...
"Hi anyone willing to lend me their vagina for an hour or so? msg me"
she gave me her number, so I rang it (hiding my caller ID) - she was fully serious about hooking up it was scary, I said i'd call her back to arrange a time... I never did!! (I still have her number tho)

I think the easiest thing to do would be when they are at a bar or whatever, just go stand next to them and say "Hi" if they like the look of you they will probably reply with more than a "Hi."

Male: "How do you like my belt buckle?" *rattles buckle*
Female: (Any answer will do)
Male: "Hmm, it would look better pressed against your forehead..."
Works like a charm. :D

I agree with Muzby 100% on going for the chick that's not as hot as the others in the group. The good looking ones can't handle, it drives them insain having to watch their "not as pretty" frinend getting all the attention. They'll do what ever it takes to get your attention. Go for that one I reckon.
Oh yeah and if you have a spare $250,000 dollars buy yourself a ferrari, I'm sure that would work fine.

Think about what you say before you say it other wise you will sound like a creepy weirdo!
Ow yeah and if you run out of stuff to talk about dont start asking personal questions, again you will sound creepy and weird.
Dont introduce your Malasian Friend, who hits on every girl you introduce him to, no matter how pissed he gets and how much he promises he wont, He's a LIAR and somehow gets you a bad name even though all you did was introduce him!

Aye, the equilibrium theory is pretty well known... Last time I saw it was on A Beautiful Mind
...But what happens when the hot one is the only hot one? ;)

Tarsarlan
...But what happens when the hot one is the only hot one?
answer, u still try it and either:
a) hope the hot one gets upset and hits on u.. or..
b) u still go thru with it, u just chew your arm off in the morning and run away... (c'mon guys, we've all done it... ;) )