• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

the bluelighters guide to picking up

I think that one where you hit on the less attractive girl would work pretty well hey... but you have to have some sort of appeal to the good looking one. If a guy hit one a friend of mine who wasn't as pretty as me i would only try and get their attention if i thought they were good and were interested... if i were interested then the one i said earlier, just saying hi, would probably work too... i really wouldn't try or give a shit if a guy i wasn't attracted to hit on a friend of mine, only if i wanted him in the first place.

personally rohypnol has done wonders 4 helping me pick up
never fails
ok now thats maybe just a bit much

^^^Dude a friend of mine had a her drink spike on new years. Funny thing was she would have gone home with him and he would of had the wildest night of his life if she wasn't out cold.
My favourite is to get business cards made up that say "smile if you wanna fuck".
Or
Your such a hinge... your something to a door. (adore)

-Like trees? No? How bout roots?
-Thats a nice skirt.It would look even beter on my bedroom floor.
-You know moocho aswell? What a small world!
Pick up lines suck balls! :)

I loved shoelaces second one!!!
Im not sure if those pick up lines really work, you'd have to try them on an easy going girl i guess otherwise you might get a slap if that was your opening sentence!!!

my personal fave..
do you sleep on your stomach?.... do you mind if i do?
Andromeda :)

NOt that i ever really try or have any success,BUT:
the best method is to convince yourself that you arent actually trying to pick up, it removes the bumbling idiocy and long pauses between phrases like "So..how bout that sporting team!" Rather your purpose is just to be friendly and have a chat. Once that works you can start thinking about getting their clothes off.

^^
good to see you again dr rico yi
where the hell have you been?
Yes, starting a conversion is probably the best way, but breaking the ice is the hardest part, especially if you know nothing about the other person.
I haven't had too much success with picking up chicks, other than when they were too drunk to know better :p
I read somewhere that girls love a guy who can move on the dance floor, especailly if they can move their ass a la ricky martin style.
So shake that booty muzby. Shake it!
[ 13 September 2002: Message edited by: nezo ]

Dont get your mother to call the lucky girl/guy up to vouch for you. Acuatly crap that...dont involve your mother in anything to do with your relationship.(Unless you are from colac in which case she is probably the person you are having the relationship with)
^^^^^ he he like that..advise and a low hit on colac :}

You can always try "Look, lets just go home and do the things I was going to tell my mates we did anyway"
or during olympic, commonwealth games times "Wow, you look like a hurdle, can I jump you?"
Or,(*drum roll* of MR OBVIOUS THEME MUSIC) how about, simply just start talking to the girl/male in question, be nice, find out their interests, outline any similarities. Make them laugh a bit, not too much (I should listen to that!!!), share a good afternoon, night and then finally ask them out to go somewhere in private or so.

Male :- "Would you like to dance??"
Female :- "Yes..." then you take it from there
if she says no... you say "No you misheard me, i said you look fat in those pants..." and then run... :)
Did it twice at a school dance back in year 8 or 9.... once each way..... boy did i have to run :)

Bwahaha.
I really do agree with the "here, take this" one.
Frankly though, you have to love the kind of pickup line that goes, "I'm so fucked, do you mind if I pash you?"
It works, it really does.
-plaz out-

Originally posted by plazma:
[QB]"I'm so fucked, do you mind if I pash you?"
It works, it really does.
[QB]
you're not wrong! :D
tried and tested 'so uh, fancy a pash?' and after a short bemused look, the reply was 'um uh.. ok??' right on :)

Shit, I have been real close to saying that to someone I liked whilst I was smashed.
Glad I didn't though. Might be different on a someone I don't know.

here, take this ...
hmmm yeah, i think it does work... =?

"Wanna go to bed?"
-- And to my complete surpirse it worked :)
Note; only works when you and the other person are smashed drunk! Also i'm not sure how well you'd go if they were a stranger.
Pick up lines are cheese! I agree with just starting up a normal conversation. If they are interested they won't just walk away. Just be yourself
(Now that i think about it, it's time i started taking my own advise)

Hmmm, let me see... I know! Maybe u could just walk up to the person and start singing "I'll Be Your Baby Tonight" in a sexy UB40-style voice...
Oh geez, I dunno!! I never pick up!!

^^^
Don't give up. You just need a team of your drinking buddies doing backup vocals.
"Be my baby,
be my baby,..."

or even this one Punch....
"i caaaan't stand faaaallling in luuuuv with you"
that was UB40 wasn't it,
fuck sorry about that hey,
but who ever the hell said about those cards with
"Smile if you wanna fuck" on them actually do work, schoolies back in 2000.....ahh the memories.