Creamfields USA - Saturday ,Sept 1st, Riverhead, Long Island (NY)

soulfly

Bluelight Crew
I just got this info from a friend of mine
I really hope I have money for tickets before it sells out...
oh my god, look at this lineup
CREAMFIELDS USA - NEW YORK
Riverhead
Long Island
New York
September 01 2001
Labor Day Weekend
2pm – 6am
16 Hours, 20+ DJs, 4 stages
Just 90 mins from Manhattan
Public transportation available
Line Up:
Fatboy Slim
Crystal Method
Orbital
Stereo MCs
Uberzone
Liquid Todd
Richie Hawtin
Pete Tong
Timo Maas
Darren Emerson
Josh Wink
Taul Paul
John Acquaviva
Adam Freeland
Max Graham
Photek
Scott Hardkiss
Scott Henry
DJ Feelgood
Christian Smith
Dub Pistols
DJ Dara
DB
Scanty plus many more
<<>>
10AM EST AT TICKETMASTER OUTLETS OR CHARGE BY PHONE AT 212.307.71717 OR
ONLINE AT WWW.SFX.COM AND WWW.CREAMFIELDS.COM
ADVANCE TICKET PRICE $55 UNTIL JULY 23RD
As the unsurpassable Cream embark upon their fourth astounding festival in the UK, plans are being confirmed for their USA domination. Having won a host of awards over the past 3 years from prestigious magazines such as NME and MUZIK and constantly being at the forefront of innovative clubbing Creamfields is ready to go Stateside.
On Saturday September 1st Cream will stage Creamfields New York from a brand new green field site in Riverhead, Long Island. Creamfields New York will be the home for Cream’s first ever US dance festival that will include everything that has made Creamfields UK the overwhelming success it is. Creamfields will bring together the best US and European talent including headline acts: Orbital, Fatboy Slim, Stereo MC's and Crystal Method, plus many more, on an outdoor stage, plus arenas hosted by the most influential clubs from the East Coast & the UK.
The US events will include the same explosion of entertainments and quality with plenty of fun & attractions including full size carnival rides, the biggest and best sound systems and a host of bars and foodstalls. And there’s still more to be confirmed. As always expect the unexpected and you won’t be disappointed. Creamfields - we can all be a part of it.
Commenting on the events CREAM MD James Barton said:
“Creamfields USA is something that has been in the pipeline for a long time. Having successfully staged 3 events in the UK and one in Ireland, now is the perfect time to take the brand to the States. We have spent a long time ensuring we have the right line ups and the right venues and I can confidentally say that on both counts we have the best – it is a very exciting time for Cream”
------------------
"Is it so wrong to want to make a difference? I'd like to think there's no excuse. Is it a crime to want things better for yourself? How you wanna live is up to you..."
[This message has been edited by soulfly (edited 20 June 2001).]

Time to increase my donations to the sperm bank and ready to sell my right kidney, I'm not missing this!

Screw Nocturnal Wonderland! I was planning on making this thread like 2 weeks ago but I thought it might be too early. Count me in guys b/c I'm definitely there! And Soulfly....the party has space for 30,000 or so people....I don't think you will have to worry about tix selling out until maybe a week before the party. But make sure you get them while they're cheap!
peace,
sean

nice!
thanks for the info...
hey, do you think this may qualify for the "national meetups" forum?

oh fuck!!! okay i get back into beantown the day before this party... i'm GOING!!! i just gotta find a way to get there and such... but those are minor details
smile.gif
i'm there
smile.gif

Mella

Hey Soulfly... long time no see!
Hopefully I will bump into you there!
Daz

::::creams her pants:::::
orbital??!?!?!?
omigod
well, if im not at nocturnal
im gonna be at creamfields
and orbital sounds too good to pass up
if i dont make it,
you kids better show some love to them for me
smile.gif

Dazzle?!?!? OMG! you're alive!!
damn, well, we'll have to track you down there...
OK, so i've decided that i'm doing this
i got some great info (thank you Sean) on cheap bus trips from boston, like 45$ round trip or cheaper...
anyone interested in riding together? drop me an e mail...
smile.gif

yep I was gonna post this myself two weeks ago but I thought too ealry, and im not a Mod so I can't post this in National meetups (where it belongs)
so now I just wait to find if Drop Bass is doing Further this year, if so then I have to make a choice...
the VA

ok, i'm trying to get this added to the National Meetups forum...i'll let you guys know what happens

i've been looking forward to this since i heard about it about a month ago. gonna be crazy crazy fun. this definitely qualifies for a national meetup but note that cream is also throwing another one of these in las vegas on september 29. maybe i can go to both... ahhhhh! i'm getting my tix on saturday for sure.
------------------
"i'm no angel, but please don't think that i won't try and try" -dido

hehe.. i might go to this one.. cause... well.. my godmother lives in riverhead, and i can stay out in cow country with her that around then.. eheh.. and bask in her pool... not to mention that labor day.. she might be in cancun and i will have her huge pool and house to myself... *eg* muhahaha
smile.gif

We'll see
------------------
~*Princess Jen
Head of the Right Coast BLT Crew and Official Leg Humper of the SBS.
~DAYUM!!! -Spencer
Friends dont let friends get MULLETS!-Got it Jay? =oP
<sprout> but bkr...
<sprout> our love is true and will be everlasting!
<sprout> sprout *heart* bkr 4-ever!
^Everybuddy needs a sweetheart like Sprout to brighten their day... everyday!
*Don't frown, 'cause you never know when someone is falling in love with your smile*

I'm gonna be going to this with phillyjunglist.
smile.gif
Nocturnal just doesn't seem worth it now.
Plus i get to see orbital again, and they are sick...
And it's the weekend before my birthday so lets get everyone togther for it.
-buzzy

and they say that the East Coast doesn't get any really good lineups...
*soulfly kicks the west coast in the nuts*

yay! im so there... i live on long island.
we should move this to a national meetup?
smile.gif

Buzzy are you September 8th? I am as well!!!!!!! Looks like we'll be celebratin' two BL B-Days at Creamfields!!!!!!! Boo yaa!
peace,
sean

A National Meetup, eh? Wow. That's all I gotta say. God, it's nice to live on Long Island.
~Erik
------------------
"Maybe the moon will come down and save me. Maybe your eyes will stop me from falling...oh, I'm drowning."

For once, a reason to live in LI.
Me and Gmni13 Live around the block from eachother...we can ALL crash at our houses...
not a problem!!
wink.gif

well, i'm there. of course, i'm trying to figure out how i'mg oing to afford tix for this and for TMMMDI.
whatever man.
-Jen
------------------
Curiouser and curiouser !!
**Listen to them - the children of the night. What music they make!

NOOOOOOOO......
i'm gonna cry...finally a freaking awesome party on LI ( where i live) and i can't go.
I have to move into my new appt in MA that day...omg i WISH that i could go to this..
/me is formulating a plan as we speak...

just go man....just go.
-jen
------------------
Curiouser and curiouser !!
**Listen to them - the children of the night. What music they make!