• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

How to recreate the heroin high without using heroin.

omgbro

Bluelighter
What would you say is the closest you can come to getting an H high to someone who has never used H before and who doesn't pop pills either... no tolerance at all...

Smoking Fent?
Drinking pod tea?
Taking an oc 80... mixed with a benzo perhaps?

Curious to those who've experienced both, which type of high you think comes closest to H.

morphine tea for sure.

but it comes no where close to H.

but it comes closer than everything else since H is a prodrug (turns into M) and M tea is M (and codeine, etc). so i'd go with M tea, but it lasts 2-3x as long as H.

I was also going to suggest Morphine. It's no surprise that that's the closest you'll get to the Heroin high, because of Heroin being derived from morphine itself.

That said, you really cannot recreate the Heroin rush I get when I push down that plunger... In my own experience.

I've never taken morphine in a pill form...

Now, according to the charts I"ve read, percocet (oxycodone) is "stronger" than morphine...

i've taken those a bunch before...

What are morphine pills like compared to percs?

Stronger is different than the original question you asked.

You asked what could "recreate a heroin high", not what is as potent as heroin.

I would agree to a degree that oyxcontin (oxycodone) is stronger than, say, mscontin (morphine sulfate). But to get back to your original question, the oxycontin high is alot different, in my experience, than that of heroin.

Morphine produces a similiar high for me, of the likes of heroin. Again, though, I'll say that nothing really compares to the rush of a shot of dope. Nothing. I've heard that IV diluadid is an excellent rush, but I have no experience with diluadid IV, just intranasally, which sucked!

Nothing will be exactly like a heroin high. Its quite unique, even though there are other opiates that are similar in there own highs. Oxycodone can provide a nod similar to heroins, but oxycodone is more stimulating than heroin. Fentanyl can do the same while also providing a rush, but isnt as long acting as heroin. Hydrocodone is similar to oxycodone. Morphine is close, but the rush isnt quite the same. Pod tea I have no experience with, but you I know you arent going to get a rush from drinking something.

It all depends on what part of the heroin high you want. When you figure that out, then it will be easier to decide which drug has what you are looking for. Of course if you want to recreate the whole experience of heroin high, the only thing that will do that is heroin.

canj00feelit? said:
Stronger is different than the original question you asked.

You asked what could "recreate a heroin high", not what is as potent as heroin.

I would agree to a degree that oyxcontin (oxycodone) is stronger than, say, mscontin (morphine sulfate). But to get back to your original question, the oxycontin high is alot different, in my experience, than that of heroin.

Morphine produces a similiar high for me, of the likes of heroin. Again, though, I'll say that nothing really compares to the rush of a shot of dope. Nothing. I've heard that IV diluadid is an excellent rush, but I have no experience with diluadid IV, just intranasally, which sucked!

yeah, i get it... which is why i put stronger in quotes... and was just curious what morphine pills were like in comparison to percs...

Personally, when push comes to shove it doesn't really matter what opiate it is. Oxy IV is pretty damn similar, but even eating a big handful of Vicoden ES is fine with me. In the end, the drug still fills the same receptors in the brain.

It seems like asking: How can do I recreate the feeling I get from drinking Budweiser? Is there no other substance that is similar?

Am I wrong here?

^ That is a very good point. The only thing I could think of that makes it a different scenario is the little differences in the highs. Some people who do heroin wont touch other opiates because its not the same. It has that certain uniqueness that no other opiate has, although they each have their own unique aspects too. In general, you are right, its all the same, but to a long time addict, its two totally different worlds.

Oh believe me, I have been around the block...

I think the only difference is method of admin (IV) and potency. But the potency problem can be circumvented by simply taking more, unless fillers or APAP or some shit makes you sick first.

Sure, pennywise, they'll all get you to the "land" you're trying to fly to. The author was asking what would create the same high or experience though. Being around block some time, like you said, you would of course agree with me that oxycodone (high doses) and heroin (high doses) are two uniquely different highs. When you are sick, and are using heroin every day, of course a shot of oxycodone will perk you right up (no pun intended). Alas, they are different highs (for me atleast), and heroin wins in potency, round for round. Oxycodone is a more alert, speedy (for an opiate of course, not speedy like meth), and all around more 'clean', if that even describes it adequately. Heroin, on the other hand, produces a very distinct RUSH when that plunger touches down... euphoria, very sedative, and long lasting. I'm sure I'm not telling you all anything you don't already know, just making this clear for the author of the thread.

IV route:
hydromorphone, morphine

Intranasal:
oxycodone

Oral:
What? =D

Oxycodone is a bit more stimulating, but not by much. Most non-hardcore opiate heads couldn't tell the difference between intranasal OC and heroin IMO. As for PPT, I always found it more sedating than heroin, but that's a lousy comparison given the different ROA's.

obviously the closest thing to an H high is Oxy 8) oxy makes me wanna puke more 4 some reason though

All I am saying is that the difference is so subtle that it really doesn't matter. Furthermore, if you are splitting hairs to that degree, in my experience the effects of heroin are dependent on dose and route of administration. Lower doses IME, can have a stimulating effect, and can be quite similar to opiates of a lower concentration. There is also definitely a difference between the IV high and intranasal high. Which effect are you trying to duplicate? Low dose intranasal or high dose IV, for instance?

This question was kind of dumb, think about it.

Never the less, Morphine is the closest to heroin chemically

EMPTY STOMACH+TUMS+[OXY+WHISKEY+SODA (EtOH +CO2=faster absorption)]=

=Feel the rush creeping up, slowly, but steadfast. Stoically... heroi(n)cally penetrating your BBB with such strong, yet prolonged, impetus as- heroin, or even dilaudid.

Or morphine with an antihistamine if IVing.

OR methadone with a benzo, also oral as oxy.