• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Post a pic of your awesome tattoo RIGHT HERE!!!

Raz

Bluelighter
I heard a rumour that some bitches were all "that Raz, he ain't all that"....this picture should put paid to that shit.

I have gotten myself a bluelight tattoo, first of many, and here is an awesome picture:
725637096_f1f5a60b13.jpg

FUCKEN

LUVIT.

biggrin.gif

i think i've already complimented you on your tatt. so instead i shall take this opportunity to say... niiiiiiiiiice cufflinks! yarrrr!

Wow thats cool

Been thinkin of getting one till I heard how expemnsive it is.

lol!
Now you will never be lost amongst a crowd! Thank goodness :) ;)

<3 this thread already.

Got one on my back, got another one on my left arm coming up on pay day - getting my final quote tomorrow.

Absolutely love tattoos.

I only have one but I have a few more planned for when I can be bothered/have the cash.

No, I Never Got The Phonotto, My Phones Gone Seriously Mental.

I love you.
But you know that.
:D

Raz I'm sure you remember but my boy's tat because it seemed to be the seed to a lot of discussion recently...

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=226307&highlight=tattoos+in+the+workplces

Personally, I think his is way hot, even more so once I was educated as to the origins of it.

Yours, I think stands compltetely apart from pretty much all the other art that is here atm.

I love it , Raz. May you be the start of a fuckload of art :D

I've had it for years, and i actually forget i have it, unless someone makes a comment about it.

There is a photo in the other thread Jo linked to, but it's a shitty pic, this one is a bit sharper.

tattosmall.jpg

That tat is magnificent. Congratulations.

I don't know why, and please don't take this the wrong way (to any girl in fact), but I find that there is something incredibly attractive about a girl who has 1 or at the most 2 tattoos. I have discussed this with many people before and there seems to be no real definitive reason for this. The closest we could conclude is that there is something 'wicked' or 'naughty' about a girl with a tattoo. Having said that, all girls that I know/have known with a tattoo are actually quite conservative. Go figure.....

Scoob.

Me and my boy you can see his tattoos on his arm (looking for a better shot of them now)

Attachments

• DSC00784.JPG
    DSC00784.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 349
^The colours in your tattoo look amazing, very bright. Did you get it done recently?

Here's my current set... I've got four more to go. And then some more after that. Serotonin, dopamine and phenethylamine - happiness, desire and vision.

Two pleasant surprises about tatts - (1) they're a bit more-ish; (2) getting them done can make you very, very horny. Who knew?

Attachments

• Tatts.jpg
    Tatts.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 495
New Beginning said:
Here's my current set... I've got four more to go. And then some more after that. Serotonin, dopamine and phenethylamine - happiness, desire and vision.

That's very cool, and a very well thought out idea :)

Yeah, It's Seen You Before...

This one,
I still love it
everytime it looks at me.
:)
tat2.jpg

thailand124.jpg

That is the side of my upper thigh...I also have one on my back, but dont have a pic of it...

I just got this tattoo a few hours ago, its my first tattoo. It's on my chest.
Kottonmouth Kings!

closeupza3.jpg