• Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

New, flavored form of cocaine now in US

yearofthaboomerang

Bluelighter
Sweet, flavored cocaine now in U.S.
SACRAMENTO, June 26 (UPI) -- Police in California report a growing trend in cocaine traffickers adding flavors to the powder and charging 40 percent more for it.

The most recent arrests were in Yolo County where deputies arrested six people and seized three pounds of sweetened cocaine flavored with strawberry or coconut, the Sacramento Bee reported Tuesday.

Yolo Narcotic Enforcement Team Cmdr. Roy Giorgi told the newspaper the street price of the flavored varieties is about 40 percent higher than unflavored.

"They (users) said regular cocaine gives a medicine taste in the back of the throat when snorted," Giorgi said. "With the flavored, you get a strawberry taste."

He said there have been reports nationally of cocaine also being flavored with vanilla, banana and chocolate, and that other drugs such as Ecstasy and methamphetamines are also popping up with flavors.

http://www.upi.com/NewsTrack/Top_News/2007/06/26/sweet_flavored_cocaine_now_in_us/2596/

i agree, that weird plant taste that coke has is what makes it coke. ive always thought good coke smelled like gasoline and horseraddish lol

OH! The pushers are targeting the children!

THE CHILDREN!!

No problem Jimmy, I'll give you a gram for the change in your pocket since I'm in this to destroy Amerika rather than make money...

They will do this for a short time and then all of a sudden they will stop with the NEW COKE and bring back the CLASSIC COKE, and charge us 40 percent more for that!

We have seen this all before. :)

Wouldn't it be cheaper to just buy straight coke and then cut it with flavoring yourself?

^^Exactly, your paying more to know the stuff has been fucking cut. Unless the powder flavouring companies are masterminding this one to get people craving their strawberry flavour this is stupid. This thread makes me think of Paris Hilton

yearofthaboomerangother said:
drugs such as Ecstasy and methamphetamines are also popping up with flavors.

I've heard of "strawberry methamphetamine, but never flavored "Ecstasy". Is that a flavored tablet, or is it pure MDMA with flavoring added? The tablet I would sort of understand from a sales point, people add glitter, color, and symbols to it already, why not flavor. If it's pure MDMA with flavoring, then I wouldn't really understand why.

I prefer strawberry or banana rather than glass...

Also, youre paying for a service. Youre not going to flavor your coke once youve bought it - youre just going to take it.

However, since this drug is far overpriced anyway, there is little chance I would buy a g for 40 percent more money...

the whole ritual of doing coke is the taste in the back of your throat that makes you gag for a few minutes.yummy.
x

i've heard a shit load of people dick-sizing about how a friend of a friend had some 'strawberry' blow. WTF.

Why would the taste matter? After doing a bump of *real cocaine* you're not going to be able to taste/feel your mouth or your face.
especially the 40% price increase?! Get an 8 ball, do leJunk's cocaine cleaning process, dry your final product, and then add your favorite crushed up candy.

I think this is pretty much (like someone said above a paris hilton thing)...."OMG strawberry cocaine for $2000 a gram! THATS HOT"
if you didn't pick up on the sarcasm, i'm saying it's basically just a hollywood, celebrity clubbing scene thing.
I can't imagine the thugs and inner city drug dealers selling $5 and $10 bags of flavored cocaine (unless the flavor is 'numb' or maybe 'chemical baking soda')
this isn't another evil drug plague sweeping the world, it's just a way for some drugs dealers to make even more money.

has anyone ever had this stuff? i think its just a story from the us government "oh my god they make it tasty for my little kids, so they wont like the ritalin anymore"

I tried this coconut flavored in mexico some years ago, worst yeyo eveer !
I'm form Bolivia we got the best shit ! escamas de pescado, alitas de mosca hardcore coke

lol
in germany we got a funny comment like this one too...
It's something like:
"Now the Drug-coctail crystalmeth in germany too!Not only in the USA they use the devildrug now the german kids do it too!Crystal Meth is a mix of Heroin and Fentanyl wich is 80 times more effektive as Heroin!!!"
Then I knew why I can stay awake on meth for such a long time