View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ketamine Injection (archived scraps)

dr.watson

Bluelighter
is there a brand of K that can only be injected?

These are merged scraps about injection of ketamine. You can use this as background info. For the actual threads please refer to the following subthreads!

I tried a search and can't find it, but I believe I read about a brand that will turn into a paste when heated so it cannot be dried and snorted. Does anyone know which brand this is????

Last edited by a moderator:
hm.. never heard of it..but if it doesn't turn into powder when cooked i'd guess theres more than k in it..
Not sure at all though. Peace.

Liquid K can be used orally or IM
Powder K can be used orally or snorted
and that's it

Say I want to inject 50-100mg of ketamine. I know I have to dilute it in boiled tap water. However I do not know how much water I need to use. I assume I just use a small amount.. put it in a little dish... mix in the ketamine powder ... stir it up and draw into the syringe. Am I correct?

I'm a total noob to the injecting scene8(

v4lium said:
I'm a total noob to the injecting scene8(

That is very apparent from the way you ask your question.

At this point I can only advise you... no, BEG you, NOT to inject ANYTHING. With this pretense you are bound to hurt yourself.

Do some research, and after doing so ask questions. Even if you think you've done enough research, you should still ask questions before you try.

Jamshyd said:
That is very apparent from the way you ask your question.

At this point I can only advise you... no, BEG you, NOT to inject ANYTHING. With this pretense you are bound to hurt yourself.

Do some research, and after doing so ask questions. Even if you think you've done enough research, you should still ask questions before you try.

I have done enough research, and now I'm asking one final question before I try. No where on the net does it say how much water to use to mix 50-100mg of ketamine. That's why I asked it here. It's just one little simple question.

Man, stay away from needles:\ If you want to K hole, plug 100mg.

Ketamine is very easily dissolved. You can get 100mg dissolved in maybe 3mL. Obviously the easiest way to dissolve is to put the ketamine in a vial and drip the liquid into it and shake. That's a duh question8)

Don't inject it.......

I was thinking on IMing it.

and I just put the powder and a lil water in a dish and draw it into the syringe?. thats pretty fucking easy.

Of course that is easy8)

Where are you injecting yourself.....? I'd still recommend not using needles.....

dissolve the powder properly, heat it up a bit, use a filter n all.

tell us how it goes!

I'm not sure you should be using boiled tap water... boiling it will not remove all the impurities and minerals found in the water. it will only kill bacteria and so forth. You'll need to obtain sealed ampoules of injection-safe water to be absolutely sure you're not injecting anything harmful to your body. Injection is very dangerous if you don't do it properly because it bypasses your body's security mechanisms that most other methods of dosing have built in.

Please be careful... I've never injected anything myself but I believe the information I gave above is correct.

It goes without saying you should only be thinking of IV/IMing from sealed ampules of ketamine. Not any powder 'off the street.'

True... very, very true. Street ketamine could any amount of impurities in it. Please, please be careful. You can really hurt yourself if you inject unclean things using unclean techniques, which I hope you knew, since you did so much research.

v4lium said:
I have done enough research, and now I'm asking one final question before I try. No where on the net does it say how much water to use to mix 50-100mg of ketamine. That's why I asked it here. It's just one little simple question.

And your "research" suggested using boiled TAP water?

Do NOT shoot up street ketamine! Ketamine is infamous in certain areas for containing vast amounts of impurities and sometimes you don't even get ketamine at all. Respect yourself mate, trust me, you do not want to go into a heavy disocciative state having panic because you feel horribly ill and off from an impurity that just entered your body with no safeguards. Panic attacks on ketamine can be disasterous and can have you tripping yourself to the hospital.

Be as smart as you can about this.

The ketamine I have is medical grade.. It was just evaporated from the vials into powder.

I still haven't injected it yet. Though I've snorted some twice... Snorting is such an ineffective way of doing it, I don't even K=hole.

v4lium...

have you read the Bluelight Injection FAQ? It suggests an amount of water to draw up.. and it also specifies that you should use saline, not tap water!

You should also draw up your solution through cotton or a filter; not just straight from spoon to syringe.

Please read that document, and the ones it links to before you decide to do this.

Soluability of ketamine hydrochloride in water (of 25 celsius degrees) is 1g/4ml.

Before you take any read these very well:
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/ketamine/ketamine_basics.shtml
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=52830&r=0
http://www.thegooddrugsguide.com/ketamine/addiction.htm
http://www.lavondyss.com/donut/guide/ketamine.html

And that's how you should inject, if you are going to do it:

1. Go to pharmacy and buy a pack of 2ml syringes, needles of size 0.55, little ampules of 9% sodium chloride for parenteral use, sterile cups (normally used to measure cough medicines for example), and isopropanol swipes.

2. Measure the amount of ketamine that you want to inject in one sterile cup with a good scale: http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/ketamine/ketamine_dose.shtml

3. Take 1-2ml of water from the ampule with a syringe, and put it into cup where ketamine is

4. Put that cup into microwave oven for a while (so that water boils for a while because that might kill some bacters or viruses that might be in your ketamine powder)

5. Take ketamine solution into syringe, turn it so that needle points up, and push all the air away from the syringe (let some ketamine solution run out)

6. Learn some anatomy of your muscles, by asking doctors or whatever, or reading something like this: http://www.spotinjections.com/index3.htm

7. Wipe your selected muscle (buttock is a good choice imho) with isopropanol swipe

8. Push the needle deep into your muscle, then push the solution slowly in

9. Take needle away and dispose it properly

10. It takes about 3 minutes to start working, lay down to your bed before that, and your tripsitter should take care of you if you are unconscious and start to vomit or something like that

Last edited: