Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

mob phone numbers and ID

Status
Not open for further replies.
You cant.... Unless you have a good scanner or know them 8) Why do you ask?

You can't, quite simply. There is such a thing as privacy - and privacy laws protect consumers and mobile phone users from someone simply being able to access their details.

Oh, unless you have a court order.

Think of it this way. Would you want anybody to be able to find our your details just from your mobile number? I certainly wouldn't. That information should be protected, as it is.

With a copy of the black pages
Its a searchable DB form of the whitepages
Which is illegal

^^ ... and how many mobile numbers are listed in the white pages?

There are "reverse phonebooks" available, on CD far as I know for Australia that you can enter the phone number and if the details are public, you can see who owns the number. Fairly sure a guy was selling them on ebay ages ago if you want to try to hunt for them.

Mr Samadhi said:
You cant.... Unless you have a good scanner or know them 8) Why do you ask?

some cunts ringing up and not saying anything. whats the scanner for?

just start ringing them at random times... hopefully someone else will eventually pick up there phone, or they'll get sick of calling you... btw if your name starts with an A u might just be getting accidentally called...

Does the number come up silent?? or is it there for you to see? :)

Try Googling the number?

That will probably only work if it's a business phone number, or something that would be published online, of course.

yeah it pops up as a "private" number, or yeah the number pops up?

Whats the phone number?

If you tell us we can put all our phones on private and start pranking the dickhead till he gets rid of it.

Lets play!

Dude Just get someone eles to call the number up for you like a friend, some time..

Whilst your friend is calling, get the to like ask "hey is <insert Bogus name here> there"

They'll probs say "nah ya got the wrong number"

So then ask who is it you are actually talking to.....

If that dont work.... just prank call em forever !!!

3am prank calls are the way to go, as previously mentioned.

I've been getting heaps of prank calls lately. I KNEW I shouldn't have written my number on that toilet door. :(

Ring their number repeatedly from a public phone without any money in it whenever you are running around at odd hours of the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.