Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Sorry Thread

katmeow

Bluelight Crew
Slept with your best friend's sister?
Did a runner from an expensive restaurant?
Want to apologise to the Aboriginals?

This is the thread for you =D

THE SORRY THREAD

If you're not drunk, but you've still got something to apologise for, here's your chance...

OMG... a thread that's going to end up being hundreds of pages of long and I get to put the first post in what will one day be a thread looked upon by generations of Bluelighter's to come.

What can I possibly say that will be at once witty, intelligent, poignant, moving and communicate the appropriate tone of solemnity and remorse that will set this thread in motion??!!!

Arrrggh!! Time's running out... someone else will post, hurry, think of something!

Ahhh shit.

To Jason, my best friend of fifteen years... I'm sorry I slept with your sister.

And your mother.

=D

^ word to that

I apologise for registering @ Bluelight.nu, the cause of my daily interest and procrastination..

and I have to say.. I feel very sorry for the future doctors and psychiatrists that have to deal with our generation of human guinea pigs

I never said sorry that week in '99 and I'm not going to start now.

Dear Stacey,

Im sorry. I didnt mean to say "Fuck you cunty". What I meant was "you stupid fat slut, eat shit and die". :)

Love from Liz

xx

^ Your co-workers are amusing to me :D

I don't like saying sorry, its kinda like admitting that I'm wrong. And everyone knows that I'm never wrong :)

^ I have actually said that so many times. I'm a compulsive apologiser. Like, if someone runs into me in a supermarket I'll be the one to say sorry. My ex used to get pissed off and tell me to stop apologising for everything and then I'd say 'sorry' again before I could catch myself.

my best friend's sister does that UAN :) She ran into a doorframe once, and apologised to it :D

I'm sorry to susan at work for sleeping with her.
I'm sorry to susans daughter Amanda, for sleeping with her.
I'm sorry to my best mate, when your girlfriend moved in with me, we did naughty things, all night. My bad, don't fuck with the fat man though.
I'm sorry to my grandad for bein a massive disapointment to you.
I'm sorry to god. Your time is nearing to step down from your current position and let me take control. I believe I am powerful enough to take control of this world.

I'm sorry fatz never sent me the proof mp3's like he said he was gonna.
Im sorry to Kat (not the mod) because I fucked you over for someone I didn't even like that much, we were so good while it lasted
I'm sorry to Olivia cos I took your V plates and broke you heart
I'm sorry I ever laid eyes on you Vanessa
Mostly I'm sorry to Kristy cos I can't afford that ring yet, but I'm working on it baby.

I'm sorry to swifty as I've been kicked out of home and living with my grandparents, and currently my computers' been in the back of my car since I went to Pop's Place exactly a week ago :(...

It'll be up shortly :)

^ Im sorry Im not over there yet Fatz, I would have to apologise for forcibly moving you in with me so you can have your own space :(

<3 love ya, talk to you soon.

i'm sorry i never took more drugs when it was easier for me to do so than it is now.

I'm sorry to Zephyr, as I wouldn't be able to move in with her. As I don't believe I could promise I wouldn't try peeking on her, or that I wouldn't set up webcam's in her room....

However I think it'd be a messy messy party house. So I apoligise to EVERYONE who would come.