• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[PERTH] Diz'play @ Metro City16/4 feat. Pendulum etc REVIEWS (all ages event reviews)

Huey

Bluelighter
For this one night only Trafik controls Metro City..

We switch the green light on! We place the sounds of Drum and Bass into a space in which this venue’s true capabilities will be on full Diz’play.

This inaugural event is set to blow the roof clean off as it makes it way to Perth in an epic Diz’play of Broken Beat Sound taking this show… this Party…Our people to a whole new level….

Featuring

PENDULUM (AUS/UK)
SHY FX AND SKIBBADEE (UK)
LONDON ELEKTRICITY (UK)
FEAT TONY COLEMAN
AND MC WREC
SPACE DJz (UK)

plus

TRAFIK CREW
FRANTIK
RUFKUT
RINTEL
MK1
MC J-RIPPA
MC XCESSIV
MC TENACITY

As always, Trafik promises to bring you the
only the best in full scale Production!!! An
absolutely massive lighting visual and
sound Diz’play second to none…

18+ ID REQUIRED!

For more details head on over to the Diz'play web flyer!!

Huge! This party is gonna crank...Pendulum @ Metro City...been a long time coming. DnB taken ova...just hope i'll be able to make it to Innercity and this...fingers crossed x

pendulum are going to be here quite a bit this yr, theres this
and MainBreak they goin 2 be at all ready
Pendulum and ben lee ... at same gig .. who would a thought :p

Pendulum and the mighty Shy fx at metros fuck yeah!! Heat was pumpin last time pendulum were in town metros will be goin off like a frog in a sock=D

First its 2 tribes and Infected Mushroom now its InnerCity and this mamouth event. What the fucks going on promotors, trying to send us all broke ;) =D

OMG
You whores!
Wonder if melbourne is going to get SpaceDJz and London Elektricity too...

dam it! i missed pendulum when they were in melbs recently :(

tell them i said hi ;)

Rob isn't coming now, Paul is.

starfalls: pendulum will be coming to Melbourne too at the hi fi bar!

I might even hope on a plane over for it too! 8o

Wi'Kid!! El Hornet rinsin it on Metros sound system. Gonna be tops. Paul didnt seem to play much last time all the 3 lads were down for their gig at heat even tho he was billed first and then as an addition us perthies got all 3 of the boi's behind the decks for a spectacular night of DnB!!

Iz there gunna be like cool lazerz n stuff, thats why I love going to raves at metros =D ;)

i will almost definately be going to this. it doesn't impact me/my decision too much, but innercity and hard nrg are also on this day... though I believe it is possible to go to innercity and still make it along to dizplay. looks like there will be a few people going for it all day, kinda like two tribes and infected mushroom all over again :)

*sigh* where all the jaded dnb hater ravers at
dont be jaded anton!
instead you should wear a black shirt,stand at the back of metros,dont smile whatever happens,glare at people having heaps of fun,talk about how the scenes changed,mention your connections to London and John kizon,stab people ect ect....
you know your going to be bouncing around telling people you love them.

ill be gonig to both since im from margs, cant wait for the metro's gig tho, shy fx and pendulum!!!!

*dies*