Sorry my first reports :).

Name: Beige/Plain
State/Province: Perth, WA
Logo: Nothing.
Colour: White with beige/browny specks in it
Shape: Round, flat
Height: ~3 mm (ruler is dodge)
Width: 9 mm
Texture: Very well pressed, cuts pretty much on the knife edge, doesnt crumble at all.
Edges: Rounded on top and bottom
Report Quality Rating: not rated
Description: Tested with mandelin, turned a black in under 15 seconds.
Rating: MDxx Medium
Warning: no
Tested: yes
Mandelin Reagent: Black
Consumed: yes
User Report: Dropped 1/2 of this to start with, felt pretty good, was at an after party for the western force game. Sat near the speakers and just talked to randoms, hooked in :)

LATER.
I ended up taking 2 green mitsis that were on par, with the ones posted for perth a while ago, went absolutly crazy.. pub crawled through subi, trained to the city then walked to kings park, then down to the freeway and walked along fwy south like 2 hours to my place.

Then we walked to go see the sunset having a hell deep chat with my best mate about what the future is gonna hold and shit (He is leaving in 7 months to go to art college).

We tryed to get back across mt henry bridge, but there is no footpath on the bridge now so if anyone was driving to work @ 5:30am.. that was me running across the bridge, on the freeway.

Fucking stupist thing i have ever done but it was good fun. 2 cops drove past us and didnt do shit :p

bickiemonster said:
Name: Green Freddo
State/Province: Perth
Logo: Freddo Frog
Colour: Green
Shape: Round - Thick
Height: 4 mm
Width: 8 mm
Texture: Green with large white speckles, shiny finish
Edges: sharp corners - large wide score
Report Quality Rating: no stars (0 stars, 1 vote)
Description: Clean detailed logo, right down to the nostrals tounge and pupils on freddo's face.

firm press, not too hard, cuts easily, doesnt crumble easily

very sharp corners

very defined score, 0.8mm wide

pill measures 8.2mm x 4.5mm

green pill with lots of large white blobs, and a few small dark green specks

no apparent smell

very bitter taste

Rating: MDxx High
Warning: no
Marquis Reagent: Black
User Report: i had half at 9.30 by 10 the first rushes were coming on, very chatty tried to talk to everyone on the street, second half at 10.30 in the club, eye wobbles within 15 min, sweating badly, and a little paranoia. settled down a bit by 11, a little dancing and lots of chatting for the next 3 hrs, home by 1am...no sleep till 4am... very tired today but not too bad considering i started work at 6am

2009.jpg

Report from Pillreports

Love_Puppet said:
Anyway regarding the Armanis, here's the main details:
-They are a pale sky blue with white and dark blue flecks throughout them.
-The Armani sign is not totally cleanly pressed in all of them.
-They have quite a soft, crumbly texture.
-They have a well defined score on the back.
-THey are about 6 x 4 mm and round, with slight bevelling on each rim.

Old Perth Pills Thread

Hopefully someone can add reagent test results and pictures :)

I know there must be more around guys, whats happened to the usual efforts of the Perth team? Even pillreports is showing bare for the western side of Australia, lets get testing and reporting on those pills. You can't tell me everyone in perth has quit doing drugs ;)

Blue Mitsubishi's

Blue Mitsubishi's same one as reported on Pillreports.com from Adelaide. Except i'm in Perth.

Mates rate them VERY HIGHLY and they think it contains something other than MDMA.

Anyone else try those Beige/Plain ones?

Ive got 3 waiting to use em with my missus at a concert comming up.

YELLOW HEARTS:

(forgive me, I dont usually do reports, just read them)
Name: yellow hearts
State: Perth, WA
Logo: love heart.
Colour: very pale yellow with browner flecks
Height: ~3 mm (ruler is dodge)
Texture: Very well pressed
Edges: bevelled edges, flat on top and bottom
Report Quality Rating: not rated.
Tested: no
User Report: very good pill, took about half hour to come on, lasted about 3 hours before tapering off.

I tested a pale green mitsubishi which was actually a combination of light green, and white speckles which some could mistake for light blue.

Look exactly the same as the pills in this pic.

They are very well pressed, with score on back, mild bevel, and usual mitsubishi logo indented on the front. 8mm across, 4mm thick.

Test result: straight to purple, then dark purple/black in 5 seconds.

From what I am told, 7/10 on par with the yellow batteries/white swans available in Perth recently. I won't be trying these, friends will.

4 people had a half each and were pretty happy for a few hours. I would say these are def worth a 7/10.

Attachments

• 1839.jpg
    1839.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:
Blue Pound Report
I don't have a picture of these, but they are exactly the same as the beige pounds here except they are blue/white speckled instead. They are not the same logo as the blue pounds discussed here in victoria.

Test results (marquis and mandelin) suggested the pill contained both methamphetamine and mdxx.

the blue pounds i found prity low/medium mdxx didnt last very long at all and were very thin...

Name: white hearts
State: Perth, WA
Logo: love heart.
Colour: white with beige specks
Height: 4mm
Texture: Very well pressed
Edges: bevelled edges, flat on top and bottom
Report Quality Rating: not rated.
Marquis Reagent: Black
rated: mdma/medium
User Report: very good pill, took about half hour to come on, lasted about 2 hours on regular user..... no comedown

it was a real nice smooth role that last a while no comedown... this all the same for 6 users on same night rate bout a 6/10.. party safe

There is strong reason to believe that the red/pink mizunos as decribed here contain some unusually high dose of mdxx or another similar chemical. The persons description on pill reports describes a 4-8 hour peak (!!) and a person I know who often chews 8 or more pills on a night was floored for hours on only 2.

If someone has there hands on these, give them a test for us all.

Last edited:
fuck yeah red/pink mizunos sound great.... even if it a 4hr peak havnt had that in ages :)...... ive heard of purple playboys and white doves going round but been told both are weak/low mdma or mdxx.... and i checked on pill report and they reckon the same low mdma... i hope some great pills come soon for the big event coming

a friend of mine recently had a "pink m&m," but after seeing the pillreport of the mizunos is pretty sure it was them. was his second time, took one half and the other half later - said it was very good. would be interesting to see some more test results on these babies!

Was with someone who had a Pink Mizuno the other day at a music festival... They enjoyed it, but weren't overly impressed to be honest. Rated around 7/10.

We had just over 1 1/2 yellow batteries (from late last year) each over 5 hours and we were happier!

Deleted posts

What's the go with the deleted posts ? I swear i've visted this thread more than 4 times. The first time I posted about a bicky, the 2nd time too, third time I visit, the 2nd one is there but not the first, then I visit again and the first one is there but not the second?!?!

Guys you are not including nearly enough details with your posts, if they dissapear thats why. When giving information about a pill please include all the information not just the name and colour. Test results is also important information. There is no need for chatter or speculation in Perth Pills thread either.

Doesn't take much to keep the quality of reports up :)

This place has become so over policed.

Fry-d I have always respected the mods around here, but in the last year or so the constant harrasment has become a joke. Of course it is good to keep the quality of the posts on par, but judging by the severe lack of info in the past 12 months or so people can't be bothered anymore, maybe becuase they are constantly kicked in the teeth?

I would rather get some info than none at all. Excepting of course, information regarding PMA or other very serious topics.

Above all else testing is the go, but some supporting info can be very handy, especially when comparing pill strengths rather than whether or not a pill contains dangerous ingredients.

I lost my old nickname when the server was changed, my original registration was in May 2001 under the name dtd. I have been helped with info from this site probably once in the last 6 months. Previous to that it was a handy way of knowing what was around, now there is barely any info for months at a time.

There are other factors involved, but one thing I believe is that the more established mods have been over doing it.

Damn

Have you seen the state of the Aus Drug forums lately? I've seen the same threads for the past month.

Hardly any action in the Perth Pills thread. Its not like this is fukn North America where there is 100x more pills circulating, probably more.

Its bloody Perth. There ain't going to be 5 Blue Mitsubishi's floating around is there?

If you wanna go technical, you can tell everyone not to visit PillReports, and not to post reports, only on BUNK/ADULTRATED pills because there is no point reporting on good pills, because there may be adultrated ones in the same batch containing something VERY DANGEROUS. So everyone has to test there pills, if its good, don't report, because that exact same red mitsubishi in your pocket could be PMA.

cmon Mods.

I'd rather see

Blue Mitsubishi's floating around. Identical to one featured on Pillreports...8/10. * MAY CONTAIN 5-MeO-DiPT

No test results yet.

or

Beige Plains
8/10

*INSERT UNIQUE DESCRIPTION HERE IF NO OTHER INFO*

I'd rather have that...then waste alot of money buying fucking puss pills.

I'm sure most will agree.

5-MEO-Dipt? Errrrr Severely doubt it mate. That chemical has been watched/illegal for like half a decade nearly. It's only available as far as i know, at one international business, that don't like selling large quantities to overseas people.

I know they could just synthesize it but couldn't they pick a better chemical? This drug makes you vomit, have a runny shit, and basically feel like crap for a few hours with some minor visual and audiop distortion. (well, most people think so anyway). If there's ZERO GI problems when having these pills, in a group of even three people. If one person didn't get diarreah or vomit violently, it probably is not 5-MEO-Dipt. People seem to forget that just with MDEA, MDMA, MDA, Ketamine, Amphetamine, Methamphetamine, Pseudoephedrine, Ephedrine and Caffeine you can make many, many pills, all with different contents and drug ratios, that would seem totally different.

Last edited:
Quality posts = Quality forum

Being a mod, I can't be totally objective in this statement, however, I'd say that the forum has mainly suffered due to some of the tripe coming in. That, rather than mod editing is largely responsible for seeing many good posters leave.

While Aus DD is an important resource for establishing pill strengths, qualities, substitutes and mixtures, there has to be some cutoff point for subjective comments. Otherwise it becomes swamped with opinions, and while 10 people saying the same things might tend to imply that a pill is similar to what's been described, it also needs to be remembered that such subjectivity can only be depended upon if the major variables are removed (or factored in).

Who's to say the 10 people commenting on what's judged to be another potent drug, have only ever had a med strength MDMA pill - at best - in their drug taking lives? If that's not taken into account, then the pill described as being a "possible exotic" could simply be a strong dose of MDMA. The opposite case also occurs. In fact both situations occur all the time. While experienced posters who've also tried the pill in question may be able to correct these assumptions, it remains whether a single such comment will be picked up by someone reading the thread/post.

However noble and well intended the posters are, if there's to be any hope of weeding out some of this subjectivity, pill reports and pill threads on BL need to be formatted so as to contain a minimal amount of guess work. At present, there are limited ways of accomplishing this. Pill testing kits can help, but so can any detailed description of a particular tablet including it's physical characteristics. I'm amazed how many people can take the time to obtain nice photos, and post pill comment after pill comment, yet never be bothered to obtain a kit. Sure, test kits aren't perfect, but they are a good place to start. Other really good things to mention include; consistency/ hardness, taste and smell. A lone comment may not indicate much really, but if each poster posts his/her findings, then different batches become easier to identify, as has been the case many times.

So, if we focus on the major points about a pill - the established details - it becomes much easier for a user to compare any given pill to a report. Sure, subjective comments need to be added, but they should carry minimal weight - in other words, be taken with a pinch of salt, unless a specific characteristic is also noted by experienced users. And by "experienced user", I don't mean someone who's been taking pills for a year - even if that's every weekend. I mean someone who's also had experience with a range of MDXX compounds and at least some PEAs and tryptamines. Those who fit the profile are able offer some degree of reference. Granted it doesn't guarantee anything, but it does improve the reliability factor IMO.

And unless it's a trip report (in which case it should be posted elsewhere), then details concerning set and setting are not normally that helpful and just add more of a subjective element.

Above all, if a post gets edited or closed, don't leave in a huff before contacting the mod via PM. The mods here are usually most understanding - except for us old buggers ;) - so please at least voice your complaint that way. You may not get the response you'd like, but at least you can feel you tried.
The other thing to remember with a board like this, is that its been going now for many years, and so most topics on currently available drugs have been already addressed. While new info may have been forthcoming since the older threads, it doesn't hurt to first read the old threads and bump one of those instead of starting a new one. This doesn't apply to every topic, but it should always be considered before starting a new thread.

^true.
I think that a high level of detail should be provided in the report given the amount of copycat pills that float about.
There is no way to tell if your green mitsi is the same as someone elses without detailed discription.

Also, There is a Pillreports discussion forum. Perhaps that would be a more approprite place for a
discussion thread about perth pills?

Status
Not open for further replies.