• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Is it safe for woman who breast feeding?

GTA

Bluelighter
No, she hasn't done it yet or nor have I . Until I did more reserch and done asking for your expertise/knowledge here. I want to do it with my wife but she is breast feeding 10 months old boy. How risky is it for our baby? I did looked up guide here but didn't see anything about the topic. If you know any good site about this and where I could learn about more I would thank you. In mean while I would serch myself too. but extra help is always nice....isn't it. I would like my first experience with XTC with my wife and her alone, if not it would be by myself. I'm getting way head of myself here but want to learn as much as I can before I actually try one for the first time. IF there is ANY RISK to our baby she won't do it and I won't allowe her to take one, so nobody should worry :)

Any link to any site would be much appreciated.

I'm not sure how many tests they put a pregnant woman on mdma. My guess would be no to be on the safe side, would it really be worth it if something happened to your child?

No

No kind of drug is good for a mother still breast feeding, she should be taking just as much care of her self now as when she was pregnant, if not more now that its easier to get around.

digiatl

It's hard to quantify the risk. Maybe nothing would happen in an "acute" sense -- perhaps the child wouldn't become ill. On the other hand, it's hard to know what the effect would be on a growing brain.

As always, it's best to err on the side of caution and not take it.

Can't you feed from the bottle the first week after taking E? after that it should be mostly gone except for traces(that even testers wouldn't find)

Sprinklervibes said:
Can't you feed from the bottle the first week after taking E? after that it should be mostly gone except for traces(that even testers wouldn't find)

That's what I was thinking. Put the baby to sleep......take e.......feed the bottle for few days. Maybe it's better not do it at all. She might wait 3 or 4 more month, in time for baby stop breast fed. No worries then.

I would agree not to take any risks.. I guess you can try the bottle approach and see how she likes it and if not save your pills untill those 10 months are over and then experience it :) altho its hard to wait that long if your looking foward to it..

You are not even supposed to take cold medicine while breast feeding, everything that goes into her body goes through her milk, if she eats spicy food the baby gets a tummy ache, think of what E could do:( if she does she should bottle feed for at least a week if not more.

i'm currently breastfeeding my almost 9 month old daughter and i am going to wait until she's COMPLETELY WEANED to use drugs again. even if there was only a 10% chance that MDMA could be passed through breastmilk, why would she want to/you want her to take that risk? WAIT UNTIL SHE'S DONE BREASTFEEDING!!!

It's a certainty that some MDMA would go into the breast milk... probably wont be much though, but you'd still have to be seriously irresponsible to give your child even a tiny amount of MDMA

*~*geNeRaTiOn E*~* said:
i'm currently breastfeeding my almost 9 month old daughter and i am going to wait until she's COMPLETELY WEANED to use drugs again. even if there was only a 10% chance that MDMA could be passed through breastmilk, why would she want to/you want her to take that risk? WAIT UNTIL SHE'S DONE BREASTFEEDING!!!

Thank you. I/we will wait until breast feeding is done. WILL not risk my babys health even with less than 1% chance. This is great forum to get 2nd view from other than me.

can't she pump for 4 days (throw out the expressed milk)
and give formula or stored breast milk?

im not 100% sure, but MDMA (not sure about other MDxx and E contained chemicals) ...leaves your system in 72 hours (3days) or thereabouts.

...im not suggesting this, only curious if this would be logical to anyone?

^ Somewhat, but peripheral compartments always have much longer terminal half-lives than plasma or urine... Breast milk has got to have the potential for being a depot.

Don't....You wouldn't want to take the risk. If it did get passed through and your child got sick you're baby would get taken off you and you will regret that for the rest of your life. So on the safe side I suggest you not do it. . . I guess you'll just have to wait until you've finished breastfeeding and hopefully by that time there will be some wicked ass pills out!! lol! Take care :)

BilZ0r said:
^ Somewhat, but peripheral compartments always have much longer terminal half-lives than plasma or urine... Breast milk has got to have the potential for being a depot.

k... really bad idea then ...might be too long of a wait to prove worth it.

Honestly, I don't think it would be very good for both parents to be fucked up on anything with a baby in the house....wait till she is done breast feeding and send the baby to the grandparents.

i agree with most people here. its not worth the risk. wait until shes stopped breast feeding