• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Is it safe for woman who breast feeding?

Goodness me. I'm very glad to hear you haven't done this.
When I read the title, my stomach turned. =/

What is his diet like atm? Are you weaning him off milk?
I'm aware that these decisions are made based on the needs of parent and child, but he is quite old to be still on only breast milk.

Wait until he's weaned...it wont be that much longer.

if your wife can't do it, you shouldn't do it either. Ecstasy is very powerful, and IMO doing it alone your first time may make your wife upset because there rarely is just one "first time" ;-) - and if you are doing it with out her, and she wants to to enjoy this experience with you it may cause problems. I would wait for her... it's very powerful emotionally for couples and the wait would be worth it.

As a practical matter, I don't believe the infant could get a large enough dose of MDMA through breast milk to be dangerous per se, but it would still be rather irresponsible.

If you can put the baby on formula or pre-pumped milk for a week afterwards I wouldn't object to that. As far as rolling with the baby around, if he sleeps well it COULD be done after putting him to bed, but it would be far better for everybody concerned to leave the baby with somebody else for the evening (so you don't even have to worry about it.)

sp00nix said:
if your wife can't do it, you shouldn't do it either. Ecstasy is very powerful, and IMO doing it alone your first time may make your wife upset because there rarely is just one "first time" ;-) - and if you are doing it with out her, and she wants to to enjoy this experience with you it may cause problems. I would wait for her... it's very powerful emotionally for couples and the wait would be worth it.

That is the reason I want to do it with her. It shouldn't be too long until baby stop feeding breast milk so she will wait, there is no other way. Can't risk baby's health. Wife is breast feeding over formula because it's better for the baby in the first place :) .

mattie said:
Honestly, I don't think it would be very good for both parents to be fucked up on anything with a baby in the house....wait till she is done breast feeding and send the baby to the grandparents.

Yes, I agree with you. There won't be a kid in the house if 2 of us do it. Good thing my parents are near by =D . They will have the kid over night so we can enjoy ourself :) .

EsourceR said:
can't she pump for 4 days (throw out the expressed milk)
and give formula or stored breast milk?

im not 100% sure, but MDMA (not sure about other MDxx and E contained chemicals) ...leaves your system in 72 hours (3days) or thereabouts.

...im not suggesting this, only curious if this would be logical to anyone?

to elaborate on what Bilz0r said, your (well not YOURS, but a woman's) breasts are never fully emptied, there is ALWAYS milk left over in the ducts because a nursing mom is constantly lactating. so even if she were to express the milk for as long as it took for the MDMA to leave her system, some tainted milk would keep mixing with untainted milk until she's completely ridden of the drug and it's components.

i think the best thing is to wait it out and i'm glad you're doing so. i'm also PRO breast (100%) and believe that Breast is best. my daughter receives no supplements because i refuse to give it to her. i'd rather hold out on doing drugs and know that i gave my daughter the best =]