• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Ecstasy and Ketamine

I have only taken this combo one time, and the K dose was moderate to small. It really didn't affect my roll at all. However I did notice on the comedown I was a little more spacey than normal. I just don't think I took enough to really make any concrete conclusions, sorry.

i think someone almost died at a rave my boyfriend went to a couple weeks ago.. i wudnt recommend it.

if you have a bump of k about an hour after you take the pill, the k can kid of kick the pill back in (but make sure your bump isn't too big, you want to party safe)

love it love it love it

start bumping once you peak from the mdma, waiting 5 or so minutes between bumps, until you reach teh spot where you wanna be :)

i think its intresting. It slows everything down and is quite intriguing. I dont like how it numbs the E effects (touch) though. But seriously utfse.

Search for kittie flipping or kittyflipping.

k and ghb are the best combos with mdma IMO...not that either of them are safe

but once i was rolling at home and i was on the computer and took a line of K (I used K often though so for a newby I wouldnt reccommend a whole line just use bumps as mentioned before). Anyways I spaced out so far and started sliding out of my computer chair....the whole time realizing what was happening to me but was so numb and disoriented I couldnt do anything about it) You could sorta get freaked out by it your first few times so I wouldnt recommend doing it at a club the first time, seeing as I ended up out of my computer chair and on the floor with my BF looking over me asking me if I was ok. Of course i was ok and more than OK actually I felt GREEAAAT. But I couldnt tell him that and he was really worried for a few minutes......

I wouldnt even recommend G and MDMA for parties, as its so easy to knowck yourself out...then you come to 5-10 hours later not knowing where the fuck you are.

And why again are these my favorites? I dunno, I think I just have learned my limits (in regards to dosage)

its really fucking awesome, just take as much as you feel comfortable with

I like the combo for the most part, only small to moderate doses of K though. On my comedown, though, I seem to get a increasing dissassociative effect and am very spacey

"i think someone almost died at a rave my boyfriend went to a couple weeks ago.. i wudnt recommend it."

I'd be willing to bet the "k" this guy took may have been something completely different entirely....That or the beans he took had other substances in them...You're going to likely pass out on ketamine before taking enough of it to nearly kill you...

i LOVE kitty-flipping..... but then again i enjoy K-holing as well. I always would take a tab or 2 and take 3-4 bumps of ket right as i started to peak. GOOD TIME ENSUED!!!

I popped 2 louis + 2 lines of K , this was after i had only taken 2-3 bumps of k before... I was ROYALLLY fucked, I was thinkin in my head " man, what htey say on t.v is real... drugs are bad" lol..... it was my first k hole VERY intense.... i still do K now, but irecommend taking little bits of K at a time, K hole can be scary to some.

i absolutely love E and K.

I never take it during my roll though, i always leave it at home for when we all arrive back after the club. Not a drug you want to play with in a club IMO in case you so a little too much.

Just be careful though, its a very powerful drug and you can find yourself in a right mess if you do too much :)

Snort little lumps from a key/credit card until you get the desired effects.

Its very difficult to kill yourself with K. Afterall, its an anasthetic still used on children (since it doesn't suppress breathing like opiates) and generally all that will happen if you do to much is you will pass out for a while.

Just do it in a safe environment, preferably with someone around that isnt taking it, and don't do too much.

:)

we normally start the night off racking a k, and when that is finished drop a pill. at the end of the night we start racking k's again and sumtimes spend the day racking and playing k games. i love this combo. but can end getting pretty pricey.

It's a perfect combo... they synergise like they were truly meant to be together in my opinion.

what you should really do

If you like to dance then I wouldnt take it, but if your one of those people standing around like a fool maybe hunched in a corner then you could and you would like it. What I suggest is bumbing it late morning like around 7-8am in the morning if your still awake..Trust me your feel braindead and all fucked up like wack and all tripped out8o
Take my work on this one....

Psilo707 said:
It's a perfect combo... they synergise like they were truly meant to be together in my opinion.

actually acid&e or shrooms&e go together;) Im talking about a real flip

if you just take a couple of bumps of K, not enough to lose your co-ordination etc, it can make dancing awsome, you feel really bouncy and floaty

If you like to dance then I wouldnt take it

Ha, have you never danced on Ket and pills? Fuckin way better than pills alone, ok you may not be dancing atall in time to the music but it feels so much better and you find yourself doing much more adventurous dance moves:) Just be careful how much K you take you've got to be on the level where you can move obviously:\