• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Ecstasy and Ketamine

K and MDMA is one of the safer drug combos, ketamine can even help with neurotoxicity!

However I am not a fan of the whole 'do bumps of k while rolling', I find it a complete waste of ketamine. Then again, I never just do bumps of k, regardless of whether I am rolling or not.

I find that going into a nice k-hole (preferably via an IM injection) on the tail end of MDMA (at hour 3-4 after the MDMA has kicked in) is tremendously rewarding. I hole easily, but for most a dose of 60-90 mg is a good range IM.

Be careful!!!

That’s really all I have to say, when ever I do both it seems that the K hits me much harder and I K-hole a lot easer if I was just doing K. I did this combo at CALI LOVE this year and I was so fucked up, it ruined the party for me.

I personally don’t see K as a “club drug” because it makes u all dopy, I don’t do it at parties much. A bump or to and I’m done!

DO IT! I love it!!! I will only bump K after my peak. It is incredibly if you take lsd or mushrooms, then when you feel the E wearing off a bump of K will put you right back up!!!! I'm a huge fan!!!

Neb said:
Ha, have you never danced on Ket and pills? Fuckin way better than pills alone, ok you may not be dancing atall in time to the music but it feels so much better and you find yourself doing much more adventurous dance moves:) Just be careful how much K you take you've got to be on the level where you can move obviously:\

Your funny. I am the fuckin dancing queen!! I have tried about 100 times and I felt like a dead weight. I dance while flipping now thats BETTER, thats the real shit. I think dancing while rolling or candy/hippy flipping I get great moves. K makes me retarded I save that for early morning when I am cracked out.

K makes me feel like I'm dancing like a robot. All my moves are very sytematic and I feel funny. Flipping is defenitally the way to go and K imo should be used on the comedown.

its a great combo - tho I tend to have more pills at the start of the night, then do more k later on & when coming down.

jtxtac said:
K makes me feel like I'm dancing like a robot. All my moves are very sytematic and I feel funny. Flipping is defenitally the way to go and K imo should be used on the comedown.

me& you both ;) should flip and dance all night

drumnbass420,
We're only about an hour away from each other. plan: you drop, I'll drop then we'll meet half-way. By the time we get to the bar or club, we'll feel like dancing for hours!

jtxtac said:
drumnbass420,
We're only about an hour away from each other. plan: you drop, I'll drop then we'll meet half-way. By the time we get to the bar or club, we'll feel like dancing for hours!

Ohhh man, lol. Its you!! I remember us writing email together like last week. I didnt know until I checked my inbox and saw your name. Yoo flippin is the greatest!! And save the kitty kitty for early morning! Yo if your into any dnb Im going out a lot this summer. The past couple summers have been beat I havent been going out as much, but its gonna be a crazy 2005! Yo email me and Ill let ya know where Im going this summer and we get down with some crazy wicked ass dnb with the nasty baselines ripping ya up proper!=D