Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[MELB] Fatz Bluelight Dinner Party - Sat June 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaTz

Bluelighter
Hey Guys, this has come from my Pork Appreciation Thread...

I'm going to organise a Cooking Night at my place. So dinner, drinks chat type thing... A "Get to know each other"... sounds wierd but I had a few PM's from people after COTB Suggested it.

What I want is if you're interested in this kind of thing please PM me... I'll be cooking the whole night... If you'd like to add some extra ideas' for it please feel free to let me know :D

AJ

Not a bad idea.

So you'd be cooking FOR us, Fatz? Or we'd be cooking together? How hip and groovy and Jamie Oliver-like!

ps. I think sadly our theatre restaurant night died :( Oh well, it was a good thought. I am now going to the footy Saturday night so can't go anyway.

I'll be cooking for everyone... If you want you can stand by watching.... or you can sit and chat...

It's going to be really hard for me cause I have no self esteem, and have really NEVER cooked for someone else because I'm ALWAYS worried about what they'll think of my cooking...

Team FaTz cooking night

I'll be up for a cooking night FaTz, I'll be your cheer squad, with Pom-Poms and all. If you're good I'll even wear that little cheerleaders outfit you liked so much. ;)

WOOOOHOOOO...

I'm near Burwood hun...

Pop I demand Pom Poms' and a certain Chcolate Companies coat hehe... It'll be an awesome night... Enjoyed by many, hated by none. I'll find out a date and post it in the events' forum...

pah have your own cooking night if you want sushi.

If Fatz is cooking the main the only stuff we're allowed to bring is light stuff like salads etc or desserts. Oh and alcohol.. lots of alcohol.

Everyone should probably bring something so that we dont strain the resources of Team Fatz too much (as much as I'm sure they could handle it). But I was thinking more along the lines of side dishes. And sushi doesn't really go.

Edit: Oops, seeing as it's not my event I don't really have the authority to say any of that ^. Oh well, feel free to step in at any time Fatz :)

^ Umm.. you've basically confirmed what I was saying - I was just trying to offer some form of assistance.

And Sushi is a side dish! I don't know why you'd think it doesn't go! Anyhow, we'll let FaTz decide what the go is - please notice my ? to FaTz in my first post!

I'll tell you what. KRC, you make some sushi and I'll eat it.

Problem solved! :D (Sushi doesn't go.. bah, it goes! Goes with everything! heathens! ;) )

But moving on. We can't really know what to bring/contribute until we know what's being cooked anyway I suppose *waits for instructions*.

Okies peoples peoples peoples...

I'll be doing Entree` and Mains...

It will be a Casear Salad WITHOUT CHicken.... As Much as I love chicken the italians used left over Lettuce leaves, old meats' mostly bacon and stale bread. Therefore I ALWAYS stick to the original Reciepes...

There will be 3 mains... All I'm waiting for is a date... it will prolly be in about 3-4 weeks but it will be an Eventful evening...

I know there's a few people that don't like certain things...

SO there'll be 1 pork dish.
ANd either 1 chicken and other or 2 chicken...

Currently I've got...

Potato
KRC
SLM
Pop
COTB

Maybes' (People who've posted about it...)
Sling
Anna

Could you guys' pls PM Me if you are interested, and also a listing of your Alergies, what you like/don't like...

Thanks All...

^^ Sounds great! =D. You're just too good FaTz! I hope you can manage all that on your own - sounds like a hard days work to me. You know I'm just down the road, so I'm happy to come and help you prepare if you like.

*cough* somehow, sushi seems to go against the whole team Fatz philosophy.....

You girls can have a dedicated suhi night aaaaaany other night (which i wouldn't mind being privvy to, btw) :)

Has anyone noticed i havn't mentioned the sushi? hahaha... Raw fish? Healthy stuff? NIEN

FaTz said:
As Much as I love chicken the italians used left over Lettuce leaves, old meats' mostly bacon and stale bread.

:p ;)

But otherwise I would love to come to Fatz's Fantastic Cookoff. I've heard great things about your cooking babe!

^^^ I walked to the fridge about 25-30 minutes ago

ANd now I'm walking outside for a smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.