Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[MELB] Fatz Bluelight Dinner Party - Sat June 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Hey Muz... My Dinner won't contain ANY Drugs... Except for good food, good wine, good times...

Fatz: How does June 11 sound for your dinner? (3 weeks)

You should just say a date and stick to it! Then I'll split these posts into their own thread in Aus Events, and we'll have one BINWAN's event organised at least :)

June 18'th EVEN BETTER!!!.... I'll be up in the country on the 11th :p...

Yeah same, 2 m/u's in 2 weeks haha... should be hell...

GIDDY UP

i actually *might* be coming down to melbourne for a few nights in june. If i do am i welcome to stop by? ;)

Rock on. I will definitely try to keep this night free so I can make it. Is it ok to bring my s/o?

!!Please Read!!

{Edit. Updated title to include City First}

Its a Guideline for Aus Events that we have No House Parties. Now this isn't a party so to speak, but it is still at a private residence, a residence that a BLer(who may or may not partake in illegal substances) lives at.
So..
I'm leaving this open on the previso that you are aware of this and happy with it.
Please make sure no mention of your address is listed in this thread. PMs or emails only guys. Its not only for your own safety, but the safety of others and Bluelight.

Thats said, best of luck champ with your dinner. =D

DJC*

THat's right, like DJC Said!!!

This is a private residence. And the person living there will take part in many illegal substances and will not share...

My address is 192 The Moon Ave, Venus 90210.

Be there... :D

*slaps her collar back on DJC*s neck* ;)

Kazza: HELL YEAH!!! that would like so totally like make my night =D ;)

count me in fatz :)

oh and without mentioning your address whats the transport to your place like via pulic transport? is it accessable?

Witch Doctor and I are in!! Although i aint asked him yet... but we know how much ur chicken rocks how could he say no anywayz...

Meanwhile, my question is... who pays for all this? You should charge everyone a $10 surcharge or something because we can possibily expect you to pay for all the food and cook it.

So peoples, lets do the right thing here and make a cover charge per person :p

Oh PS I HATE PORK but ill eat the chicken. :p

Hahaha, well I was actually going to pay for it all...

But alright then... a $10 fee each should be able to cover it all...

MooShiE said:
Meanwhile, my question is... who pays for all this? You should charge everyone a $10 surcharge or something because we can possibily expect you to pay for all the food and cook it.

excellent point, one I was planning to make but forgot. $10 each is a bloody good deal if you ask me !

Status
Not open for further replies.