Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Silly QueStIon-sorry(magic mushrroms)

(e)sux

Bluelighter
ermm sorry for asking dis rather silly question....about magic mushrooms,see mushrooms normally grows from cow shit or horse shit,so was wondering,if u obtain cow/horse shit from the local nursery,and spread it all over the lawn..and it starts 2 rain heavily and all,do u reckon that mushrooms will start poping up like mad??its just a thougt...so my question is will spreading cow/horse shit all ova the lawn...will produce shrooms????thnx alot for the help8o

Try it, or even better buy yourself a horse and a cow and put them into your backyard, soon u'll have lots of nice shrooms growing all over the place.
After the first rain of course.
Like mad!

Call the local nursery and ask about the prices for cow/horse shit.

(e)sux said:
ermm sorry for asking dis rather silly question....about magic mushrooms,see mushrooms normally grows from cow shit or horse shit

Magic mushrooms may grow in cow shit, but they don't grow from it.. they come from mushroom spores.

So, if you have mushroom spores in your yard, and you plonk down some shit, it may well help them grow.

Chances of you having mushroom spores of the magical kind just hanging about in your front lawn... pretty minimal I'd hazard a guess.

=D

if you know of somewhere where magics do actually grow, go pick some and spread them over your lawn, along with some cow shit. there is a CHANCE that they will grow.

Some magic mushrooms grow in cow shit because the cow has eaten the mushrooms, the spores pass through its digestive system and come out along with the poopies. Then, when conditions for mushroom growth occur, out pops the mushies. So, they would grow if the cow shit came from cow(s) that ate magic mushrooms.

Best thread ever!

Go buy a home button mushroom farm and farm them yourself for cooking, and observe mushroom growth. First hand knowledge is important :)

i saw that as a valid question and the majority of idiots that replied probably had no idea of the answer themselves...

Rated R said:
Some magic mushrooms grow in cow shit because the cow has eaten the mushrooms, the spores pass through its digestive system and come out along with the poopies. Then, when conditions for mushroom growth occur, out pops the mushies. So, they would grow if the cow shit came from cow(s) that ate magic mushrooms.
So like, if I ate a whole heap of mushrooms, would it be a good idea for me to take a dump in the back yard? Or would I need to eat lots of grass too to make my shit more "cow like"? I don't want to risk it though, in case I start pissing milk...

Oh, and before anyone accuses me of going off topic, this thread is about silly questions to do with magic mushrooms, yes?

reward said:
i saw that as a valid question and the majority of idiots that replied probably had no idea of the answer themselves...

I thinking talking about shit makes people a bit silly . . . but the original post kind of asked whether you can grow shrooms from shit, which you can't. As someone stated, you need the mushroom spores to grow mushrooms; yes, they can grow and do grow in cow dung, but the dung itself is not the magical ingredient- spores and spores and spores and spores . . . .

The cow shit helps cause it fertilizes the spores obviously and also because the shit is sterile.... Wherever mushies grow the area has to be vacant of certain badies that dont help the spores to germinate...

As said before, the spores have to be present for them to grow... Best way to spread spores: Always wear a wide round brim hat for mushy picking, sit the mushrooms ontop of the brim of the hate upside down for say 1 day-2days.... lets the spores get on the hat. Then, go out picking again, then you're leaving spores behind wherever your walking and picking. Spores can last a long long time and can germinate a long time afterwards. if in creekbeds, try get them and the spores spread above the flood level otherwise they just go downstream.

SpecTBK=D

Pleonastic said:
So like, if I ate a whole heap of mushrooms, would it be a good idea for me to take a dump in the back yard?

Oh man, i brought that idea up when talkin to some mates the other day... if you ate an ungodly quantity of raw shrooms, then had a dump on the ground - would there be enough spores left in your shit (not destroyed by digestive processes) to sprout shrooms?

*giggles*

I always thought people who ate mushrooms turned a little weird ;)

Nah man what you've got to do is put some blotter paper in the cow poo and the mushies will sprout up from that. Give me your fax number and I'll send you some ;)