• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

tv: America's Next Top Model

kiss2remember

Bluelighter
Is there anyone that actually watches this show? I caught a minute of it and all I saw were skinny girls crying.

my sister watches it and made me watch it with her this week... it seems like such a pointless boring show... i dont think ill be watching it next week

^ you know you soo are.

i used to watch it back when adrian was on there, now shes whorin it up on surreal life.

i only watched the first one where they were all walking down the runway in swimsuits. i was flipping through the channels and i saw it and i was like "oooooh, boner time!". But then i turned it off when they were all freaked out because they served cake with dinner, and they were showing ominous slow motion shots of a fucking chocolate cake.

I saw every episode of the first one (with Adrian)
"I smoke cigarettes and I got this thing for tequilla"

aahhhh dammit... im fucking hooked now.... why is it that this shit is entertaining to me?

I am hooked to most of them, but this one just makes me want to kill the next skinny-model-like girl I see.

TV: America's Next Top Model

GIRLS AND BOIS, are you watching this season?

Tyra looked SO WACK last episode. I can't believe they got rid of Whitney. Whitney was a D~I~V~A waiting to happen.

%)

That is the kind of stupid, pointless shit that is dumbing our nation down to a dangerous level. Shame on you!

i am guilty of watching ... not even goin to lie and pretend like i dont love the show.

i know its a shallow TV show ... but still love it.

although i really fucking hate tyra ... fat bitch ... ;) lol

i'm guilty of watching at times. i don't tune in weekly to catch the next episode for anything, but if i'm flipping channels and a rerun is on i'll watch.

i really hate tyra and her over-inflated ego. i really want to kick her in the face ;)

i really could not care less about this tv show, but on the trailer to the upcoming Grand Theft Auto IV video game, they advertise a sweet parody called: America's Next Top Hooker!:D

L2R said:
i...the trailer to the upcoming Grand Theft Auto IV video game, they advertise a sweet parody called: America's Next Top Hooker!:D

^^^ now THAT i would most definitely tune in weekly to catch! =D

Is it me or does Tyra Banks have an alterior motive on this show.

I watched the first season or two in hopes off seeing some eye candy. What i noticedist that it seems to me that Tyra Banks tries to fill the cast with lots of black girls on purpose Like 50 percent of the cast is usually ugly ass black chicks that do not even closely resemble models. I dont know if she is racist or maybe she is trying to get more black girls into the modeling industry or what. Its bullshit.