Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

tv: America's Next Top Model

This show used to be the shit back in the day when Tyra went apeshit on the contestants' asses. Now it's nothing more than bland TV fare.

Dont you just hate it when Tyra starts blabbing her overused spiels and you see her eyelids fluttering ? I wanna slap her in the face ;)
Also.........if I hear another model utter the word "competition" in a sentence whilst teary eyed I will scream.

I hate that bitch's eye fluttering! And OOOOOO her wigs look cheap and nastay!

Strike a pose!

voguing.gif

happyneedles said:
Have you heard that they're making a "America's Next Top CELEBRITY Model," where celebrities compete for a modeling contract?

Absurd.

ick. seriously? don't we already have enough terrible celebrity reality shows?

i admire her for picking some "larger size" girls this year. too bad they were some of the first to go. like no one saw that one coming.

yeah, there were a couple of plus size models in previous seasons too. i was sick in bed all weekend and got sucked into watching a marathon of an older season. a plus size model made it pretty far, but of course she was eliminated eventually. what pissed me off more though was the horrible things the judges and designers said to her and about her. i know it's MODELING, so it is all about looks and it is superficial, but it still bothered me.