• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Invent your pill design [merged]

sabo308

Bluelighter
Since Captainballs came out with a cool thread of the pimpest pill...I thought about some pressed pills I have never seen before.

What pill press would you like to see that hasnt been out yet? Or that you know of?

For me it would have to be of a favorite sports logo.

Im a New York Mets fan so I would have to pick the Mets logo. I would say Dallas Cowboys but stars a tad bit to popular
=D

not necessarily ones i think would look cool but rather funny.

a nice cock and balls

sypra said:
not necessarily ones i think would look cool but rather funny.

a nice cock and balls

Ok that was sick and something I wouldnt want to swallow or plug:D

sabo308 said:

haha, its not like its a gourmet meal... u dont get ur pill on a plate covered by a huge metal top served by a chef. how cool would that be

sypra said:
haha, its not like its a gourmet meal... u dont get ur pill on a plate covered by a huge metal top served by a chef. how cool would that be

^^^=D

sabo308 said:

I hope I didnt offend anyone with the above comment. If I did I appoligize, It wasnt my intent. :)

Last edited:
nah, i thought it was pretty funny. its understanable too. it would be very gross to shove a pill that has a penis on it up ur ass.

Doubt it would fit properly, it would have to be a pretty tight press but I'd love to see Shulgin's face on there with a big fucking grin on him.

im with the BL print.
Id love to swallow that pill.

or maybe that lightbulb with a b in it.

(i surely remember there being an identical thread to this a little while ago in drug culture but im too lazy to go looking for it.):p

Dealer : What you want ?
Customer : I want-a fuck you
Dealer : Sick bastard

dont see how the name would work

if the dealer already had the pills then he would know what he customer is talking about. duh.

Perfect pill: Pale blue liquigels (those little bubbles of hard gelatin filled with liquid) with flecks of gold leaf floating in them.