• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Invent your pill design [merged]

mine would be called sexy sayer and it would be gloss black (M&M style ive seen one pill that had this glossy coat and it looked sick) with a White SS logo printed on it not stamped.

any alkaline trio fans? how about the heart with the devil tail with the skull inside it. go to alkalinetrio.com to see it.

a green pot leaf would be nice.

and finally my name 'don'

"I just want to clear something up the hammer and sickle is the international symbol of the proletriet not fucking mother russia ok?" - Afex X

If you meant the proletariat, you'd know it represents the marxist theory that the Russians adopted and strongly believed in. So to me and many other people it represents em. Stop being a little bitch when there's no need.

Easy - the Scottish flag (A.K.A. The Saltire).

Flag_of_Scotland_Pantone300.png

Apart from looking cool (to a Scotman anyway) the lines could double as scores. These peach lovehearts are a bugger to break in half or quarters! 8(

a lightbulb, blue pill :)
on the back is hte MDMA faq

i alrdy posted this in an identical thread..

p.s. how about a green pill with a pot leaf, it contains MDMA and THC

brown pill with a mushroom, MDMA and psilocybin

leary or hoffman pill, MDMA and LSD

orange pill with a ! in a triangle, MDMA and PMA

red pill with a heart, MDMA on valentines day

Last edited:
i would love to see some band logos. phish couldn't be too hard. or maybe a blotter on a pill. im sure there have been some but mountain dew logo with a green pill. or a blue pill with homestar runner on it (that duck dude with no arms.)

Pringles-They'd have that weird pringle face on them and come in mini pringle tubes of 10.
We all no "once you pop you can't stop"

i didnt bother to read thru all the pages.. but i dont think its been said

b( * )( * )bs!

One with the Aquafina logo on it

One that says "FREE"

One that says "DEA"

There should be a who series of pills with Famly Guy characters on them

Or even pro sports team logos

Since I own a subaru wrx and I love the car, I would have to say Subaru's with their logo on them which are like 6-7 stars . Anyways since someone said ROFL's earlier I would have to add an LOL pill to it. And I think a PacMan pill would be nice with him on it , since he likes to munch on little pills with dance music playin.

^ Lol already made mate, Blue PacMan's in Australia at the moment.

I think a pill with an H on it just to confuse people who think there's heroin in pills.