• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

WTF are Eye-Wobbles

mrsmitconh

Ex-Bluelighter
Ok I read about this all the time ..... so here goes ....

WTF are Eye-Wobbles?

they are great! lol, i guess some people dont like them... last time I got them, all of the sudden, everyone looked fuzzy... it was kinda cute, but what was actually happening was my eyes were shaking back and forth super fast... possibly 5-10 times per second? it's super cool! and if someone sees you they usually get freaked out... heck, sometimes it freaks me out!

So your eyes actually "Wobble" in the socket of the eye ... right?

I get some lovely visuals on E but when I look at my self in the mirror the eye's are very steady ... no wobbles.

Guess I'm one of the wobbleless users.
Thanks for the info

Last edited:
they are steady because you are focusing! you need to relax them!

The previous eye wobble thread has a pretty good explanation...
sp00nix in [url]http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=186812&r=7[/url] said:
sometimes you just need to clench your jaw, LOL... it's like they compensate eachother.. if your eyes are wiggling, then your jaw most likely is clenched. If your teeth are chattering, you usually can see straight...

just relax, try not focusing on something... ya know? sometimes where your looking real close at someones face you can get that third eye in the middle of their forehead... just relax your eyes...

and no, your eyes don't wobble in their sockets, its just like looking from to left to right then right to left really really fast!! but not quite that exagerated, your eyes only move a millimeter or less...

Would i be correct in saying you'll only get them at high doses of MDMA? I've only had them once, lasted only a minute or two, enjoyable but disorientated while dancing, had to find balance.

the first time i got them, i was up on about 3 pills. I really don't remember how many times i've had it, but the last time i was up on 5.5 pills. it lasted a good amount of time, and it's moderatly controlable. If you don't like it, just focus a little harder :\

sp00nix said:
they are steady because you are focusing! you need to relax them!

Doh ;) now a gets ya ! 8(

And now I have 'em ... I thought I had been left out :(

Last edited:
Booya!

Eye wobbles are perhaps the coolest thing ever, on new years eve i had them for upwards of 30 minutes at a time... best night ever.

i used 2 get eye wobbles when i started! after about the 6th or 7th time they dissappeared and so did a really good feeling i used to get in my head! (the magic?) or maybe ive had shit qualtiy pills since?

datjunglemafiabitch said:
its when ur vision gets fucked b/c ur burning holes in ur dome piece.

thats an unintelligent comment on a topic you probaly have no idea about... but eye wobbles are the fucking shit. havent gotten them since october, how i miss them:( .

they fucking rock I had them the last time I rolled it was hilarious I was typing in my friends phone number to see whatsup and tell him im rolling but couldnt see the numbers being dialed and couldnt dial them because I would lose focus.

Try reading song titles on a cd cover, especially if they used funked up letters for the writing LOL

Me rollin hard, eyes wiggilin big time, thinking "damn, I need to hear that song right now!". Pull out CD, insert in player, look at back of CD to figure out what track number, stare at it forever trying to attempt to read ANYTHING... fuck it! start hitting the skip button until it comes on LOL

Aphex Ecstasy said:
they fucking rock I had them the last time I rolled it was hilarious I was typing in my friends phone number to see whatsup and tell him im rolling but couldnt see the numbers being dialed and couldnt dial them because I would lose focus.

Something I can relate to! You ever tried using an iPod when rolling? Usually what happens for me is I spend 15 mins trying to get ONE song on, every so often relising WTF, I've been trying to do this for fucking AGES now :p

Look up nystagmus in a medical dictionary - that's the medical name for what you're talking about

Pingu I just gave up on the phone I was like fuck it im done!

But Yeah iPods are a bitch to use when rolling specially when you get some meth in the pill.