• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

WTF are Eye-Wobbles

micromouse said:
thats an unintelligent comment on a topic you probaly have no idea about... but eye wobbles are the fucking shit. havent gotten them since october, how i miss them:( .

yes you are absolutely correct, i have no idea whatsoever about the effects of ecstasy and the permanent damage it does to ones body. Its unintelligent people like yourself that miss "eye wobbles", actually your whole post just screams GENIUS to me.

i wasnt calling anyone out but if one isnt informed about the drug they are using then why the fuck even do it? its the lack of knowledge that kills people not the drug itself.

its so nice to know that i invited you to this board....

what an evil bitch you can be, but thats why i <3 you

^-- i guess this would be appropriate... welcome to blue-light, bitch :\

*har, har*

no, no callin me a bitch..

unless im being strangled while ur fuckin me to hardcore.

hahahaha

bleh. inside jokes suck when no one else knows them.

let me get this straight. You wanna talk shit about people using tabs when you want someone to strangle you while fucking you? Don't get me wrong, whatever floats yer boat, I like being drug around by my hair, but being strangled is unsafe as well as drug use. So isn't that like "the pot calling the kettle black"?

Here's another quote..."If ya ain't got nothin nice to say..don't say nothin at all"

BTW, the eye jiggles are awesome. Been doing tabs over a decade and I still get em just about everytime. Strobe lights intensify them to no end. I damn near cried when our strobe light died one night. But it proved for a wonderful outing for all of us to Walmart at 3 am. :)

ouch

datjunglemafiabitch said:
yea its great to know that a drug is permanently scarring you for life...

oh what a feeling

dayum e-tards.

It sounds to me like someone didnt have a good time on pills and doesn't like everyone else having all the fun.... time to do some research man.... if you use too much MDMA, you may deplete your seratonin levels... but it doesnt burn holes in your brain... it sounds as if you've been getting drug lectures from a mother or a school teacher.... or possibly someone else who's afraid of drugs....

Wasnt it proved upwards of 5+ years ago that MDMA or any other form of MDxx did not "burn holes" into your brain? I thought everyone was long past that. lol, guess not

Yes it was proven it does not cause "holes" in your brain. It may cause other problems, but that's not one of them.

OldSkool78 said:
I damn near cried when our strobe light died one night. But it proved for a wonderful outing for all of us to Walmart at 3 am. :)

Next time it's raining, and you think your eye wobbles are gone, go outside and watch for some lightning... Once it hits, it takes a good couple of seconds for your eyes to re-focus..

I love em, get almost every time, the trick is to relax and enjoy. Hell I can't wait for saturday night now, ahhh... eye wobbles!!!

swifty said:
I love em, get almost every time, the trick is to relax and enjoy. Hell I can't wait for saturday night now, ahhh... eye wobbles!!!

I with ya there!! Come ON Saturday Night!!! =D =D

Aphex Ecstasy said:
they fucking rock I had them the last time I rolled it was hilarious I was typing in my friends phone number to see whatsup and tell him im rolling but couldnt see the numbers being dialed and couldnt dial them because I would lose focus.

Hahaha I've done something similar, trying to send a friend an sms but on my then new phone with tiny buttons/letter sizes (Motorola V70), I just couldnt focus on the buttons and what I was trying to type. People I was sitting with felt sympathy to my cause and I ended up dictating to a random so he could type it for me :D

I dont get eye wiggles - stygmas(?) i think they call it anymore really, first dozen or so rolls it was commonplace usually on the come up. More you do less it happens it seems, great fun though, try looking at someone with them, its AWESOME watchin em...

"ya man its top..." *wiggle* "wahhh me eye wiggled"
"woooow maaaan ya eye just like jirated :\ , nice one doooood"

tc etc