Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Green Mitsubishi's manufactured here?

Munchee

Bluelighter
Just saw a report on the news that a bust took place in NSW where they found $12 million worth of pills. They had the mitsubishi logo on them and were green. Two people were charged with manufacture, which makes me wonder if they were importing the powder and pressing them here or actually manufacturing from scratch.

So much for the theory that the Red/Green Mitsubishi's were 'fully sick imports man, you never get locals that strong'. ;)

linkage to theage

Sometimes they use the same file footage for each drug bust but if it was those mitsi's it certainly proves you can never tell an import from a local pressing by how good it looks or quality of its contents.

Thats quite a big local operation though. $12 million worth being manufactured in someones backyard, makes you wonder how much of that goes on locally in that scale.

42.6kg gone :(
hang on... 150,000 pills, $12mil. thats $80 a pill, isnt it??? or have i stuffed up somewhere?
12,000,000/ 150,000 = 80

???????????

^^ They have to value them so high in order to make up the numbers for what's lost on the way to the station ;)

LOL Yeah I saw on the news, they were showing the actual green mitsi, and they even had a bag of green powder lol

Sucks to be them.

man them green mitsubishis were strong, had some last night and i was trippin balls for 4 hours

i wonder if this mob purchased that MDMA from another country was it already dyed green?

It doesn't sound like th cops found a lab or anything. Just sounds like these guys had a pill press and a fuck load of mdma....hell not even a report of weapons or anything. These guys didn't even have a gun!

Sheesh, we havent even heard where the powder was produced. Everyone is very quick to assume that the powder came from overseas. Hell, I was just throwing in a hypothetical, for all I know they could have had a lab somewhere in this WIDE BROWN FUCKING HUGE LAND.

Anyway, good call from phase_dancer. The footage looked nothing like something you'd see from a file, they dont often put a huge pile of bagged up pills on someones front lawn that are quite clearly green mitsubishis.

Back to pure speculation...

Mdma most likely manufactured in Australia, very cheap to make. Tighter controls on the borders means alternative methods too.. Big Country Australia!!

MDMA powder manufacture is very difficult in Australia as there is one specific ingredient in the make-up that is only obtainable in nothern Europe

johnolsen said:
MDMA powder manufacture is very difficult in Australia as there is one specific ingredient in the make-up that is only obtainable in nothern Europe
I am assuming you are referring to safrole, and it isn't just available in northern Europe. Safrole could be extracted from plant material anywhere if one was so inclined, and chemicals can be sent worldwide.

Originally posted by johnolsen

Depending upon the route chosen, all ingredients bar safrole can be effectively obtained OTC or produced from chemical obtained OTC.

As Mac mentioned, safrole is present in many plants. In fact it's one of the most common alkenes found in nature. If you do your homework you'll find there are both Introduced trees and Aus natives with high levels, as well as some perhaps unexpected ornamental shrubs.

Its highly unlikely that any serious lab would goto the bother of extracting safrole from plants and follow that route. There is too much waste of time, money and chemicals. That might work for amateur cooks but not bigger sized labs.

Its far more likely that they have managed to import commercial quantities of MDMA salt and pressed them in situ or even imported MDP2P and then aminated it.

Sooner or later...it will be attractive

If people will spend the time to produce stainless presses, then why wouldn't they be prepared to convert an old stainless steel milking container into a steam still? Probably wouldn't take much.

Now, if the plant source was rich in the desired alkene, I'm sure the thought of staying completely out of public eye - not having to order anything - would be appealing to some people.

Incidentally, the OTC method, if tweaked correctly has been reported to have very good yields. What may also be attractive to some operators is that side reaction products for most steps are not likely to be all that toxic, and there would be few - if any - nasty odours produced.

that is the sort of misinformation/propaganda that was spread about the red mitizies.
really a copy of the blood test needs to be posted to prove this isn't the same sort of scare-mongaring that plagued the red mitizies.
however hopefully the authorities will properly test these and inform a harm minimisation group( ie enlighten etc) to stop any potential problems.

Yeah, I completly agree dude!

Just thought I'd post it up tho so people are aware that there may be a dangerous batch doing the rounds.