• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Green Mitsubishi's manufactured here?

huge MDP2P chemical haul in vic,

hmm that is interesting... unfortunatly I didn't see that article...

I hope no one flames me down for this but I did hear from someone who strongly believed the green mitsubishi's where made by the bikie gangs. That they were repressed pills (that might explain the speckles) he said that's why the red and green Mitzis had those inconsitencies in the batches (ie. some people not feeling that much and others getting totally put on their arse). Can't say I could trust what he says but it wouldn't suprise me if what he says is true... Just a bit odd to me though I mean why would and organised crime group (who's main goal is obviously money) order in a shitload of pills from overseas only to crush them down add colouring and repress them into similar good strength pills? I would have thought It would be cheaper and easier if they'd just order in pure MDMA powder and press it or maybe MDP2P and cut costs even further and make MDMA themselves?!?

Whadda you's think are the inconsistencies in the batches of red and green Mitzis more likely to be from crushing & repressing other pills or from the production process using a poor binder and so maybe the MDxx maybe sinking to the bottom making those pills super stong and the ones at the top weak? I dunno just speculating here