• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

the eric stoltz appreciation thread

staind rose

Bluelighter
not necessarily my favorite, but recently he was quite disgustingly stunning in the Butterfly Effect.

70? wow, i've missed a few then.

yeah, he was very creepy in the Butterfly Effect. ugh. his most lovable role is probably the part he played in Pulp Fiction as the friendly neighborhood smack dealer.

every time i see him, all i can think of is rocky dennis. and wonder what kind of loser would like bob seger that much.

I like him in a lot of things, but the most memorable role for me was as Lance in Pulp Fiction. It's highly quotable. =D

lancebanner.jpg

yeah the guy is fucking great! when i saw rules of attraction and he appeared I started cracking up, just one of those guys u love to see in the movies, go go go stoltz!

Eric Stoltz is always good value, last saw him recently in a film called Happy Hour with Anthony LaPaglia which is worth a watch if you come across it :D It's funny but slightly depressing. Well acted of course.

My most memorable Stoltz movies have to be Mask (the first one I saw him in as a kid- multiple times) and later Some Kind of Wonderful (again multiple times), and Say Anything (and again ...) which are kinda dorky but as a 13 year old I thought he was great! And John Cusack... where's his appreciation thread then?? So I've held some sort of appreciation for ol' Eric ever since.

Um checking IMDB to find out the name of this Happy Hour movie, I also liked Memphis Belle at the time and Fast Times..(teenage girl... ) but way more memorable ones since then have been Bodies, Rest and Motion; Killing Zoe and Pulp Fiction, which he stars in more extensively in the deleted scenes. According to IMDB, he's been in shitloads of things I've seen but I can't remember any of them between PF and Happy Hour. But I'm sure he was awesome in all those things, so awesome that he became the character instead of himself...

Whatever, Stoltz is a damn good actor and is way underutilized. Yay for this thread =D

I liked him in the Showtime show Out of Order, I saw the first season, I thought it was pretty good.

It also has Felicity Huffman (I guess she's on that show Desperate Housewives, though I've never seen it).

sho

hrm, yes for the movies he has been in he may be underappreciated. he is like the movie staple that you overlook eventhough hes doing a very good job.
as mentioned i liked the mask and fast times but he was most memerable out of what i have seen in pulp fiction

When ever I think of great or even good actors Eric Stoltz name has never came to mind?

no d'onofrio heh....
yes true, but he is also a overlooked film actor.
i mean come on he was thor!

funny, last weekenend i found myself in a hotel room of people who actually hated eric stoltz. most people either dig him or have no clue who he is:D I have to raise my glass to his role in pulp fiction.

"no no you give her the shot the day i bring an odin bitch to your house i give her the shot, now give her the shot"

now just imagine how funny that scene would have been if travolta had done his vinny barbarino bit.

"what, you want me to stab her like 3 times in the heart?"