Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

to ALL HQ poppers

bitch1

Bluelighter
Just food 4 thought....
There was a big argument on these pills when they hit aus streets about why these were so smacky ...and no dought there WERE smacky as all fuck!Now people all threw in there 2 cents on why this was...there was the...
a)its not mdma but mdea
b)there is 2cb in them
c)they also contained hammer
d)they had special k in them
the list goes on...
Now that www.dancesafe.org has posted their lab results it confirms that these HQs were full of MDMA only and nuthing else.. So what i dont understand is that on the same current results from dancesafe were the motorolas (white with purple specks)they also contained mdma only yet were soooo much cleaner.What makes mdma so smacky in the hqs?Was it just the amount of mdma in the hqs? Now the average joe might not be able to explain this so I really hope there are sum organic chemists (or mods in the know!)that read this...
There are 2 ways to complete the synthesis of mdma
1)The (turning the safrole to iso-safrol ect)MDP2P way which is supose to be the clean way...
2)the easier yet more dirty way as most chemists like to say...
Is that the way to tell if the mdma has been made the dirty way by the smacky feel?
And MOTOMAN i always Trust your opinion with pills as you are usually spot on...however you thought there was mdea in these hqs :p Just goes to show that you can ALWAYS be fooled by pills...Yes even the veterans lol...
Will be very interested on what people have to say about this...
BITCH...AKA Just_Say_NO (on pillreports)
P.S Smacky is bad mmmmkay!

And btw...i forgot to say that i know there were 2 batches of double sided hqs and the ones on the dancesafe lab results look like the second batch the lighter ones without the specks...but both were smacky to da max!
Bitch. aka Just_say_no on pillreports.

Comments
munchie
*#$! posted 21 November 2000 07:38:36 AM by munchie
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
el _nino - Definate split between the groups.
SO many people just prefer to be 'messed up' on drugs as opposed to being loved up - personally im a bit of a control freak so i go for the loved up but still very much composed feel ;o)
To be honest i never did get to try one of those dark CU's.
Yes yes, i know *hanging head*.
Youd say they were more MDMA-ish?
Heard a few whispers they were lightly laced with K which is what made people think they were so strong - it threw them a bit off board... ?
The thing that frustrates me tho is when someone has an MDMA pill and they go "Oh it was alright but i was still with it!" - as though its a bad thing. Just makes me think 'What a waste of a good pill!' ......
pinghead
*#$! posted 21 November 2000 02:06:32 PM by pinghead
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
el_nino, where can I get powder MDMA?
Seraph
*#$! posted 17 November 2000 10:55:57 PM by Seraph
How about searching the site to see if anyone else has posted on these pills before making a post.
I am getting sick of seeing 5-10 posts for every pill. How about just adding your comment to someone elses post.
In anycase to make this post worthwhile
the pink/red HQs are very good
I have had many of them in all different ways and each time they are gr8
There is definately an MDMA like substance in them but there is probably something else in them as well as they can give you a what some people term a "smacky" effect. Not as cruisy and clean as some other pills
iguanaboy
*#$! posted 18 November 2000 12:04:28 AM by iguanaboy
these pills are incredible.
i have had red HQ's with HQ pressed on one side and also pressed on both sides. Not sure if its the same batch but both were quality mdma.
english_tom
*#$! posted 18 November 2000 02:12:41 AM by english_tom
I would have to disagree to some extent...
These are alright pills..probably 7/10...
The reason not much more is that they are so messy. All that jittery, eye shaking, anxious shit does not make up a good pill in my opinion.
Good pills are smooth up and down, with nice strong peak. Not shakey, shuddery, edgy messiness like these (similar to BBs, and blue euros).
You may disagree...but id say these are locally made. 7/10
NV Freak
*#$! posted 18 November 2000 03:32:53 AM by NV Freak
English Tom all i can say is keep dreaming. These are definately not aussie baked. Way to good to be made here.
iguanaboy
*#$! posted 18 November 2000 04:41:02 AM by iguanaboy
definite imports buddies.
the only thing that has me confused is the fact that some of the HQ's i have had are pressed both sides HQ and others are pressed on just 1 side????
english_tom
*#$! posted 18 November 2000 11:27:33 AM by english_tom
OK...they may be imported. But they definately couldnt be called 'clean pills'. They do the job yeah, but theres something else in them that makes them messy.
el_nino
*#$! posted 18 November 2000 11:34:45 AM by el_nino
The reason these dont feel clean is because they contain 2-C-B as well as mdxx
GyReX
*#$! posted 19 November 2000 12:02:05 AM by GyReX
To be honest with you - I didn't really find the HQ's that good. It took about 45 minutes to come on, then I felt reluctant to talk to people, I lost coordination when dancing and my lower back started to hurt.
Very smacky pill if you ask me and not one to take if you wanna go off.
I had a white motorola afterwards and all was fixed.
smile.gif

munchie
*#$! posted 19 November 2000 02:46:35 AM by munchie
Would have to agree with the more negative reports on this pill. Have given it 3 attempts due to rave reviews but they are definately smacky feeling (MDEA?) and mongy. Kinda make you feel all blocked up and unco. Sure theyre strong, they get you real messed up - and thats a good thing. But they are in way high on the MDMA effects. Guess it depends what you like in your pills, but they aint a good MDMA pill by any standards.
munchie
*#$! posted 19 November 2000 02:49:14 AM by munchie
Correction
"Sure theyre strong, they get you real messed up - and thats a good thing. But they are in **NO** way high on the MDMA effects"
iguanaboy
*#$! posted 19 November 2000 03:25:25 AM by iguanaboy
i am nearly 100% sure that there is a couple of diff HQ batches the same colour around the syd traps. i have had several HQ's with diff press font types.
el_nino
*#$! posted 19 November 2000 03:36:05 AM by el_nino
Thanks for the confirmation on what i was thinking MUNCHIE.
Yes indeed these are not good MDMA pills. 'Therefore I dont think that they are comparable to the pink motorolas..which i think are mdma pills.
I think these HQs are similar chemicals to the Blue Euros of august last year. Mess you up hard, but not in a clean or comfortable fashion.
Kit Kat
*#$! posted 19 November 2000 03:53:13 AM by Kit Kat
HQ's ar both sided. Sometimes the back has broken off some to make it appear they are only printed on one side. They are a definate mdma/mdea combo. They are good. No they are not clean ala superman, but they are very good. Better than the peach motorola's.
munchie
*#$! posted 19 November 2000 04:09:35 AM by munchie
Kit - I wouldnt say they are even a combo of MDMA + MDEA. MDEA has the slight loviness of MDMA but mostly just messes your head up. MDMA on the other hand is VERY lovely and much clearer/sharper/brighter etc.
As el_nino says, they arent even comparable with the peach motorola's which were MDMA, of the pink A's, or the green mitsi's - all MDMA and coming from the same source. Its like comparing apples and pears. MDEA makes you more messed up, so i guess lots of people prefer that - it makes one think its a better pill. But if talking about MDMA (and knowing and liking what its effects are) then the motorolas, purple doves, A's, green mitsi's etc are just about the only MDMA pills available in syd or aust for that matter.
As for the diff batches of HQ's. Tried the double stamped double domed, and the single stamped single domed. Doubled were stronger id say but both had the same unclear effect. I think both are locally made though.
Polska
*#$! posted 19 November 2000 04:46:20 AM by Polska
GYREX - got the same effect as u, my lower back is killing me.
ohh well....ill live
smile.gif

iguanaboy
*#$! posted 19 November 2000 04:56:48 AM by iguanaboy
someone send one to pill testing @ dancesafe.org!!
Kit Kat
*#$! posted 19 November 2000 01:00:25 PM by Kit Kat
munchie, each to their own. I found the peach's made me very scattered and had major memory loss. HQ's seemed absolutely fine to me. I agree they are not clean like alot of the white imports ie superman and british telecoms were, but u wont get a whole lot of mdma in australia. A large percentage is going to be mdea.
munchie
*#$! posted 19 November 2000 10:42:30 PM by munchie
Kit - thats for sure. I doubt whether any MDMA is locally produced.. and MDEA is by far not the worst alternative ;o)
I just found the HQ's to be low on the love and high on the "i cant move my left leg let alone form a coherent thought" kinda
smile.gif

el_nino
*#$! posted 20 November 2000 04:36:34 AM by el_nino
MUNCHIE...you definitely know your shit...you keep taking the words out of my mouth
smile.gif

HQs are simlilar to blue euros, gold cks, and many other mashy pills in their MDEA make up, mixed with other shit. Sometimes mdea/mdma, sometimes mdea/ketamine (gold Cks).
Each to their own, but you cant say its a 'clean' pill if its mdea.
Rhumba
*#$! posted 20 November 2000 04:36:55 AM by Rhumba
Now to shake it all up! Ok how many of you out there tested the HQ's but actually left the soloution sitting there for about 20 minutes or so? Ok here it is. Tested mine and had all the usual reactions that everyone else has, but, after a period of 20 minutes i came back and it was no longer black but it was 100% a greeny/yellowy colour. this is using the Australian first generation E tester. Has any one else had this reaction or could you re-test and see if you get the green colouring because to me that means they have a small amount of 2cb in em wich makes them all the more appealing.
Rhumba.
Nickstar
*#$! posted 20 November 2000 06:26:35 AM by Nickstar
Your not meant to leave the solution sit there for 20 minutes. Thats why they are in air tight containers. It may suggest that is had 2CB i dont know im not a chemist, but i think you'll find your only meant to take notice of the first minute. Nothing else after that.
_Xtc_
*#$! posted 20 November 2000 10:01:10 AM by _Xtc_
Howdy people, havent made a comment for a while, (holidays) but after all these comments on the HQ`s i went to my trusty Dealer and got a few..NOW.... description is; domed slightly on boths sides, HQ is faintly pressed on boths sides in capital letters, slight pinky kinda colour with minimum darker pink speckles. after testing, i found that a change in colour appeares almost instantly, straight to black, also was fizzing while changing, so far so good,...... about 6 of us had these on the weekend, and there have been no complaints, oh, and we arent all new comers to the scene.. personally my initial come-on effects between my coleague and myself were very VERY lovey, just like MDMA should be, this lasted approx 1.5-2 hours, after that i couldnt take speaking to him anymore, for i had to dance, straight to the dance floor, i was in my element, amazing body rushes, and the music was unbelievable. by the morning i did have a sore back, BUT that is because fluid drains from your spine while rolling, and when exits via perspiration while dancing. (gyrex, polska - dont know if you were dancing or not). Total time lasted was approx 4hrs. But my/our overall outcome on the HQ`s are a definate 9.
E^lEctric
*#$! posted 20 November 2000 10:02:43 AM by E^lEctric
Being in Melb haven't tried these pills, however it sounds like a good comparison to the Buddha's that were in Melb recently. Only the last month have i understood the difference in feeling from a good MDMA pill as opposed to one that seemed more MDEA. Had a few Buddhas and i swear it just fucked with my head. Yes they were strong. No they were not that clean, not much empathy really. Had a British Telecom saved from July on sat night and OMG what a different feeling. Sitting down was complete bliss. Once got up, dancing felt incredible. Probably the cleanest pill for it's strength I have had (only possible exception being the Green CU) This is what MDMA is ppl. Maybe iam getting fussy, but i agree with Munchie all pills should be like the British Telecoms and Supermen
smile.gif

el_nino
*#$! posted 20 November 2000 11:16:56 AM by el_nino
Definitely Electric...
Ive had the buddhas as well, and a lot of peeps were saying that they were 9/10 pills and were out of this world...but they werernt even MDMA!!!
Its the same with these HQ's. Alas, the lack of good MDMA pills in Australia means that there are many individuals (i feel sorry for you guys) who can differentiate between pills and E's...well...
Heres a little lesson for you guys....go get a peach motorola...munch it...feel the peek...even analyse it so you can remember the feeling...feel the cleaness..
then go and munch an HQ and feel the difference.
The difference is in between a quality import and a cheap import/local bake.
You may not feel 'as fucked' on one peach motorola as you would on one HQ....NOW YOU MICHT GET IT...mdma doesnt make you feel that fucked up.
Thats how it works guys...sorry for having to spell it out.
el_nino
*#$! posted 20 November 2000 11:19:04 AM by el_nino
Meant to read;
'due to lack of mdma, there are a lot of guys who cant differentiate between pills and E's"
sorry
Gh0st
*#$! posted 20 November 2000 06:19:34 PM by Gh0st
lotsa feedback over the past few days on HQs.
there seems to be a pattern to the pple who like the HQs and those who dont. remember the comparison between the buddhas and 007s? pple seem to like one and dislike the other.
now abt these HQs, pple who liked the 007s like the HQs too. and pple who liked the buddhas found them not as clean.
Rhumba, ive also heard a comment from elsewhere that they contain 2cb. plus feedback from pple that quite a few pple tripped mildly on them.
Gh0st
*#$! posted 21 November 2000 03:35:20 AM by Gh0st
another thing, the part abt pple feeling the need to dance in the later effects of the pill - this is a typical 2cb reaction. my guess is Mdxx + 2cb. 2cb also contributes to the "stone" feeling, so it may not be the doings of Mdea. perhaps Mdma + 2cb. just a guess.
el_nino
*#$! posted 21 November 2000 06:53:57 AM by el_nino
Well...there seems to be two groups of munches emerging...
those that like BBs/HQs/Buddhas/gold CKs...
those that like CUs/pink motorolas/pink hearts/pink a's...
the first group is MDxx with other additives
the second group is import MDMA...
BITCH
*#$! posted 21 November 2000 07:39:51 AM by BITCH
OK PEOPLE....AFTER READING ALL THESE COMMENTS I HAD TO TRY EM...AND WHO EVER THOUGHT THERE WAS 2CB IN THESE...ARE 100% RIGHT..AFTER 3 TESTS FROM SAME E THERE WERE BLOTCHES OF PURE BLACK STRAIGHT AWAY AS WELL AS GREEN..GREEN WAS DEFINATELY PRESANT.i MYSELF DONT LIKE THE SMACKY FEELING AND BELIEVE THAT MDMA DOES NOT MAKE YOU SMACKED OUT.
munchie
*#$! posted 21 November 2000 07:42:40 AM by munchie
el _nino - Definate split between the groups.
SO many people just prefer to be 'messed up' on drugs as opposed to being loved up - personally im a bit of a control freak so i go for the loved up but still very much composed feel ;o)
To be honest i never did get to try one of those dark CU's.
Yes yes, i know *hanging head*.
Youd say they were more MDMA-ish?
Heard a few whispers they were lightly laced with K which is what made people think they were so strong - it threw them a bit off board... ?
The thing that frustrates me tho is when someone has an MDMA pill and they go "Oh it was alright but i was still with it!" - as though its a bad thing. Just makes me think 'What a waste of a good pill!' ......
munchie
*#$! posted 21 November 2000 07:43:54 AM by munchie
*Bows down to BITCH*
Thankyou - from someone who has never EZ tested in her life (out of sheer laziness).
redface.gif
)
BITCH
*#$! posted 21 November 2000 07:55:43 AM by BITCH
sorry btw the hqs i tested were double side printed..
and are very well pressed i really dont believe that the backs could "fall off" think there could be 2 batches.
BTW what does everybody think the diff is between PURPLE/BLACK..i personally think MDMA is black/MDEA/MDA purple.??? any ideas?
munchie
*#$! posted 21 November 2000 08:13:23 AM by munchie
BITCH - good questions on the EZ tester. Only thing is that so many pills test black these days, and so few have MDMA. Only god knows what the diff colours could be. Dont the EZ test people say that purple/black covers the 3 main MDxx's? Curious if even they know what colour means what.
Most definately at least 2 batches. Differing colours as well as prints.
Nickstar
*#$! posted 21 November 2000 09:01:53 AM by Nickstar
Just like to bring something to all the people posting on these pills. I have not had them yet, so I suppose i cant comment on the pills specifically but I can comment on all your comments.
Please people you all know as well as I do that we have no idea what-so-ever what is in these pills. Except if its one of the MDXX varieties or something else.
I was having a look on dancesafe - the latest test results, fair enough they are overseas pills, but there is not one single pill that has MDEA, or MDA in it.
This is not my point, if you have ever been to a club straight you will surely know that some nights you are pumped and feel chatty, other nights you dont feel into it and just want to sit around and arent yourself. And the simple explanation is - your mood. DONT blame the pill, completely, for having a bad night or not being *into* the music, people have off nights. MDMA enchances your mood - I know myself ive given plenty of friends what i believed to be quality pills and they were too strong for them and they ended up being sick and 'smacked' out in the corner.
I just think that some of us (me included sometimes) go out looking for all these bad things in pills and end up finding little nit picking things. Go out with a positive attitude (cleche i know) and dont base your whole night on how good or bad the pill was. Placebo is more powerful than any drug.
munchie
*#$! posted 21 November 2000 09:35:51 AM by munchie
You have a point - kinda. Thing is that placebo kind of fades after that many pills over that many years. You can be analytical about effects. No one has much idea whats in the pills but we can certainly draw comparisons b/ween feelings of types of pills. Whether they have MDEA or K or Dishlex in them is almost irrelevant. What is relevant is that we can draw comparisons and similarities between the effects of different pills
redface.gif
)
I guess the MDxx names turn into just another way of being able to classify the feelings of the effects.
By the conclusiveness of peoples reports id say we have a pretty good system. We dont claim to know whats in em, just throwin about a few hypothesis in relation to widely accepted literature
redface.gif
)
el_nino
*#$! posted 21 November 2000 10:34:09 AM by el_nino
True that Dancesafe doesnt show any MDEA or MDA lately....but check out the pill results from a year or two ago from Holland or England. Every second pill has MDEA or MDA in them.
As for the HQs...i'd say that they are fun pills, but there are definitely not MDMA...Go try some pure mdma powder and compare the feelings.
If you really want to know the real mdma feelings, then you have to try powder. Its so clean, your mind is crystal clear, and you feel amazing. There is absolutely no wooziness at all.
I think the problem here is that to some people, these might be the best pills they have had all year, so they insist that they are MDMA. Well its simply not true.
olmechead
*#$! posted 21 November 2000 10:50:37 AM by olmechead
I had these pills on Friday night and after almost a year of lamenting the poor state of what has been going around, can definately state that these had to have been the best pills since the last "real" batch of CU's making the rounds. I say this non-disrespectfully, but I do think some folks still have a misconception as to what comprises a E. I have lived for the day when the eyes rolled back again and the jaw started working overtime with sweet tingles of sheer pleasure creeping over my skin looking in to the eyes of one of your best friends and not wanting to be anywhere else ever, because nothing can ever compare to that perfect moment shared right there and then. I have been munching for 7+ years and it felt like my very first time. Going to see my dd and buy his whole damn batch and be sorted for the next 2 years :)
olmechead
*#$! posted 21 November 2000 10:56:05 AM by olmechead
Just re-read above, and I sound like I just popped one before. Sorry for all the mush :), just trying to state that they were damn good. I can't comment on the content, just subjective comparison to previous experiences...
Kit Kat
*#$! posted 21 November 2000 11:14:39 PM by Kit Kat
Well Im fairly convinced that the reason there is such a big divide in opinions between the HQ and the peach motorola types is because they come from 2 different dealing groups...and everyone is trying to push their own product and run the other one down.
Since I have access to both groups I really dont need to promote/protect either group.
Both the peach motorola/green cu's are fantastic. I also *know* that the HQ is good as well.
Lets not forget that the green cu as great as it is...its not a particularly clean pill either. A clean pill is the white superman or BT's. Clean up, easy down.
The HQ's are a massive hit of mdma/mdea (possible K or 2cb). We dont know, and prolly wont ever know. As for the comment re the backs falling off...well they do, beacuse we found small wafer thin backs in the bag. If you have managed to get one sided flat HQ's then you got dud's.
Soma
*#$! posted 22 November 2000 12:51:50 AM by Soma
Just a note Rhumba re: green in post test solution.
You'll problably find that after a while all mdxx tests go a greeny olive colour. Think its just the way the tester is - prob after the formaldahyde has come out? (being gaseous)
shrugs
but
You should only really look at the 1st 10 seconds of the reaction (says Chemical Generation, makers of E)
If these pills actually do contact 2-cb... cheer!
BITCH
*#$! posted 22 November 2000 05:05:52 AM by BITCH
yes but the green apeared b4 the black...mmm
munchie
*#$! posted 22 November 2000 05:32:34 AM by munchie
Kit - we arent all dealers as perhaps yourself might be, just overly analytical people. I dont see this talk so much as promotional or demotional work, just a matter of opinion - which is always open to discussion.
Mr nice guy
*#$! posted 23 November 2000 03:05:54 AM by Mr nice guy
If there anything like the bb's i say bring them on!
im eating one this weekend after all this debate i cant wait !
smile.gif

~jerox~
*#$! posted 23 November 2000 04:58:01 AM by ~jerox~
I cfm the test with Soma coz I did try it out. I tested the HQ together with an imported yin yang and both did turn olive greenish colour after being left in the open for 20mins.
Smurf
*#$! posted 23 November 2000 05:04:56 AM by Smurf
The best mdma pills ive tested (ie supermen, fish) all turned a bit green after say 15 minutes. But initially it was thick black sludge. So i dont think you can judge the 2cb factor from leaving the solution sitting their for long.
Re the arguements going back and forth...I think everyone here has popped on to many pills and lost all ability to judge them :)
BITCH
*#$! posted 23 November 2000 05:33:58 AM by BITCH
GET OVER THE HQs...!!!!!!!!!!!
KooKy
*#$! posted 24 November 2000 10:28:37 AM by KooKy
Not a clean pill.
pg
*#$! posted 30 November 2000 03:13:52 PM by pg
wow, I can't believe I found this discussion. Today I got myself 1 pink motorolla and one HQ.. and here are all the opinions I could ask for!
Thanks guys!
verrucktehund
*#$! posted 18 December 2000 02:18:24 PM by verrucktehund
o.k i'v found this all rather interesting. totally agree that hq's are ,strong pills, i was off my pickle say compared to a motorola where i felt more clear headed,nice body rushes,didnt feel so fucked. matter of preference.....
did have a grey fish earlier this year and that was incredibly luved up, awesome peak,though some of my mates didnt find it very dancey......have to also agree company and mood can change the nite!!!
SUPAPORNCOWBOY
*#$! posted 19 December 2000 03:44:27 AM by SUPAPORNCOWBOY
HERE'S MY 2 CENTS - DOUBLE DOMED DARK RED "HQ'S" ARE TWICE AS GOOD AS THE FLATSIDED ONES..PEAK IS ONLY HALF AS GOOD...
TranswavE
*#$! posted 31 December 2000 01:48:12 AM by TranswavE
I bought the domed pink hq's with the darker pink speckles and hq printed on both sides..
but it also has white speckles aswell?!?