• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

to ALL HQ poppers

LMFAO Great so now ive given everybody the shits...Oh well soz.
B4 they lock this (i dont see why?) may i just say "smacky" is VERY accurate in describing some pills...im sorry but if my eyes roll far back enough to see my brain then im smacked...if i lay down and gravity wont let me get up im smacked...Not at all refering to the harry...
And yes there was a reason for copying all the comments from pillreports...so we could all have a laugh at the "i definately think" theres " " in them.
Motoman if they have the shits with this subject why in the world would they click on this link?nobody HAS to click on this issue just leave it be...If somebody has the shits with this subject piss of im interested in peoples theories...
And 1 last thing...the last thing i want to do is upset a mod :p but ENTROPOPE u look carefully at the pic of hq on dancesafe and the fish from the same test results i dont care what angle the pic of the hq was taken from that hq aint 7ml thick dude..Most def not double stacked. Think it should read double sided!!!Do you believe everything u read?Work it out...
Bitch aka just_say_no
and guys you have all actually issed the point of the post...what makes pills smacky...

entropope: "I don't think the makers of the pills change the dimensions for oz. I think they're just different pills."
course they do, we have different shaped mouths to people in the u.s. didnt you know that?
smile.gif
it just wouldnt work, unless of course you bought one of those international E converters
smile.gif

What? So the point of this thread is not to discuss HQ contents? MK you better state very clearly what the point is... cos you got a big volume of postage... and it's nearly all discussing HQ's, with the first bit guessing at contents.
You know you're right CoolWorld... I just haven't been keeping up with my Pizza Hut advertisments
frown.gif

bitch1 there is nothing in that photo to compare to (ruler, 5cent piece, etc)... so why wouldn't it be 7mm thick? "It doesn't look 7mm thick" is not as solid a piece of evidence as dancesafe's measurements to me.
So now you're questioning both me, and dancesafe, to back up your arguement? That's the sort of thing that's why I wanted to lock this thread. It's just going to fill up with conjecture and arguement and it's going to go nowhere. (Nothing personal against you, I just don't believe that anyone will get any benefit from the discussion, as it has been discussed heaps, and very few conclusions could be drawn... and those that could be already have)
As I said, if you don't believe this go look up the previous thread on the exact same topic, conclusions were reached there.
[This message has been edited by entropope (edited 07 March 2001).]

Entropope the dimensions are 8.5 x 7 how bout comparing the height to the width FFS it just dose not look at all right as apose to the fish the only one there that is double stacked(ive noticed with dancesafe when there double stacked they usually show it in the pic.. and i dont have an argument its an OPINION!(not trying to question u at all) or arnt we allowed to have them?...and as 4 this link LOCK this fucker to the shithouse and throw away the key cause i just dont give a fuck..The real point "what makes the mdma so smacky in hqs" and other pills (Blue/Gold cks Green cus) seems to have gone right over every1s head and was what i would have liked to hear most...
seems you mention HQs people loose it and start to dribble...
BTW didnt think this topic would shit myself.... just goes to show...

jb, i agree with you on the smacky term, it sounds like we've down graded ourselves to remedial pre-school terms when we start talking about things as 'smacky'. And your right about the heroin thing, Ive lost count of the people trying to convince me they know exactly whats in their pill and they've definatley ingested heroin. The next best thing to that is trying to tell me they can tell the difference between MDMA, MDA, MDEA just by the taste or remedial effects.
The HQ discussion is a total laughing stock, I mean look at the information erwoid, bluelight and other sources provide yet we still have discussions like 'my HQ contains seven different spices and herbs' and the ignorant comments that follow.
As I may have said before, MDMA is a strong substance, the more you have the more you are going to feel (bites tounge) those effects and what constitues a good pill doesnt neccesairly mean that it contains crap loads of pure MDMA. I'd like to know just how much MDMA the HQ's contained, however. Then again my opinions are also only speculations so I could be wrong about the MDMA all together
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by ruski (edited 07 March 2001).]

If that's what you wanted this thread to about... I guess you'll have to start another
frown.gif

Perhaps more along the lines of "does this synth make MDMA that makes you have to sit down more than the other". You'd have to do it without referring to specific pills, which might suck, but it's not agreed that HQs or even CKs contained MDMA. So by asking in relation to HQs or whatever, you're going to get a lot of responses with the main reason being that the pill doesn't contain MDMA blah blah. It has to be established that a pill has MDMA in it before you can talk about why the compound acts differently when it has red dye and binder in with it as opposed to how it acts in all current literature on powder form.
Maybe "Is it possible for other additives to amplify the 'sit down' effect of MDMA?" I dunno it's up to you
You got such responses in here because you speculated HQ contents, and said they only contain MDMA. I'll say no more on the dancesafe testing until you actually read the previous discussion. Or if you write to dancesafe and ask if their measurements were wrong.
Their pic of it is very dodgy and there's no way I'd ever guess at height vs width ratio from it. It the pill is doubled domed (do people in the US call domed pills stacked pills? or would be dancesafe's second mistake necessary for it to be the same pill as our ones) then the height of the pill becomes very hard to guess... also the perspective of the photo makes it very hard to judge... and a teeny difference is all that's needed.
Maybe if you wait for some test results, on a pill that we know is one of the Australian HQs, and they contain only MDMA, then pose this question. ATM it can't be answered in reference to many pills.
Also read the new Announcement at the top of this forum page.
oh and if you don't see why it should be locked
"Nothing personal against you, I just don't believe that anyone will get any benefit from the discussion, as it has been discussed heaps, and very few conclusions could be drawn... and those that could be already have"
Also
"This topic has been flogged harder than red raw buttocks in an S&M brothel, and it's clearly one that most are tired of and a cause of heated discussion."
You certainly seem like you're argueing, rather than stating your opinion and being open to others.
Who's the weakest link? That's not very nice is it?
Please remember to read the new Announcement atop this forum!!
If anyone has anything constructive to add let me know, I'll reopen this. Especially if you know of a difference in effects of MDMA between the two synth methods mentioned in the first post!!