Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

WARNING - Melbourne - Yellow Macdonalds

GhOst

Bluelighter
i never thought it was more than media's bullshit to scare the public, but i have just seen and tested a pill which contains crushed glass, or a substance which is very similar to it. i cant exactly test for glass but it looks like it is.
pill description:
8mm dia. 4mm thick
face- bevelled with M (Maccas symbol)
back- slight dome of abt 0.5mm height, no score
medium yellow color close to Maccas' yellow.
soft powdery crumbly texture.
bits of glass can be seen pressed into the pill. some bits are very visible. some of the bits are as big as 1mm by 0.5mm.
scraped out yellow powder bits as well as glass bits to test.
on yellow bits:
E- slow to light orange
E2- green,to darker green to slight murky brown (!!! PMA?)
on glassy bits:
E- no reaction
E2- no reaction
when making my complaint, was told the bits were "crystal". asked them wat crystals were they meant to be, bcos they didnt seem to be an active ingredient since they didnt even react. couldnt get a satisfactory reply.
scary shit.
[This message has been edited by GhOst (edited 07 February 2001).]

please if you still have this pill hang on to it so we can test it properly....

very, VERY scary shit !
i cant believe pills of such low quality are actually being produced ..

Get those bits under a microscope if you can - see if they actually are crystal or not...
Here's hoping it's just one shit pill, not a whole damn batch...
frown.gif

------------------
"My wish is not to mean everything to everyone but to mean something to someone."

Apparently the inclusions were in many pills from the same batch... don't touch them with a ten foot pole people...
Many thanks again GhOst
smile.gif

BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

no worries.
smile.gif

gotta let pple know in case these are really dangerous.
have tiny bits of it to send for testing.
stay tuned for more info...

if it is glass that's outrageous! The ironic thing is that the 'chemist' probably got the idea from one of the scare-tactic news stories they churn out ever month or two
frown.gif

Crushed glass isn't as silly as everybody is making it to be!
A Norwegian friend of mine has shown me a form of tobacco that is rolled and left under the lip to be absorbed into the system.
It states on the packet that a safe digestible form of splintered glass is included, which causes minute cuts to the gum which allows absorbtion of the tobacco more effectively. We are not talking about bleeding cuts that are visible to the naked eye, but tiny ones you can't even feel.
Apart from the revolting taste of the shit, you can't feel the glass, therefore I tend to beleive that all this hype about crushed glass actually has some truth to it but it isn't the type of glass that everybody is relating it to.

The media says don't take pills because they have glass in them to give a better effect, what do pill producers now do in melbourne because they think it works, put bloody glass in them!!!!! I hope this isn't true.

scratch: what you are talking about is called "snoose" and yes, its inserted into your upper lip. It has a fibre glass coating which "cuts" the gum so the tabacco can be absorbed more effectively. But this is VERY different to pills. Maybe they are after the same type of effect, but I doubt it.
thanks ghost. we need this kind of info!!
smile.gif

Mr Ed
Exactly how very different is it?
My thoughts were that perhaps this method was used in a certain pill and a misinformed source (ie Amanda or the media) took it the wrong way and portrayed it as crushed up coke bottle glass. I can't see why this method wouldn't work in pills!!

This is scary...
My guess, and it's only a guess, is by adding glass they are trying to get the same effect as the tobacco under the gums or they just stuffed when pressing the suckers and it was accidental. However if all the batch are the same then it's a different story.
All I can see it doing is once the pill is disolved by all the stomach acids/juices etc all you have left is the glass and if it's as big as 1mm x .5mm as mentioned then these babies only have one place to go because they aint going to disolve. I for one don't want to be on the receiving end of that-jeez chilli's are bad enough!
Thanks for the post GhOst and I'm glad you looked so thoroughly. Guess it pays to break 'em in half and scrap from the middle and really have a good look and not just from the outside when testing.
[This message has been edited by Loco (edited 08 February 2001).]

Hey great peoples of bluelight!
anyway the bad news, i heard a tale about people cutting their powders with finely crushed up flourescent light tubes because its the cheapest, nearest crytal like thing they can find.
sounds scary but could not be counted out....

I think the reason the media will be circulating rumours of crushed glass, stems from the fact they are chasing ratings. If you have a creative team sitting around the coffee table at Channel 9 (or whatever) brainstomring "we attract some ratings by generating controversy" and someone suggests a story on crushed glass in pills, bingo - instant ratings winner. Never mind if it's true or not - it's easy to research and it's a hot topic at the moment.
The thing that worries me is, I'd say us BL'ers are probably one of between 5% and 10% of people who actually care, and bother to research the issues surrounding their recreational use of pills, and help their friends out by saying "oh I heard that pill had PMA or crushed glass, so don't take it". What about the other 90% of people who don't even know about pillreports or bluelight?? On the other hand, the more people who know, the less effective it is..

BUMP!
Ghost: any news on the test of these ugly things?
------------------
"My wish is not to mean everything to everyone but to mean something to someone."

still waiting...
(all times are P.L.U.R.? did someone feed the times MDXX?)

Perhaps I state the obvious -- why not try disolving the pill, or the suspicious bits at least, in water... this simple test, I like to call the E3 test, should tell you if it's definitely NOT glass.
BILL
--
"Camping prohibited outside the boundary -- hence it's an offence to pitch tents beyond the fence."

dont hold your breath for an answer on these. we dont have any labs willing to test for us. remember we're not just trying to work out if these have "glass" in them, we also need to know if they have PMA in them.
as of last night i think we've got (for the first time) a whole pill for testing. before this we only had the tiniest of pieces. this means we can get to the bottom of the "glass" thing. hopefully i am getting TLC in the next week or so, which means accurate testing may be possible.
please have patience. we are doing our best.
[This message has been edited by johnboy (edited 16 February 2001).]

This sort of thing is really scary. Let's just hope this is a once off batch, and we can warn as many people as possible.
I'm assuming these are locally made pills ??
It just really baffles me why someone would knowingly put crushed up glass in pills. Do they not care at all what happens to their customers ?
I always thought of us Aussies as having pretty good morals as opposed to other countires in the world. But if they can willing danger peoples lives Im not so sure anymore.

smiley^: it sorta goes like this. there is no point importing crap, the imported product usually contains no adulterants and only MDMA. this is why they are being imported as they are of high quality. the local pills are the cheap adulterated ones including speed, ketamine, and in this case what looks to be glass. some people are just in it for the money, and there are no morals when it comes to illegal trade.