Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth pills 3/1/01

Xtatique

Bluelighter
Time for a new thread.
The good ones:
White mitzuz, 2 lots, both test black and both are good pills, the big ones with the deep press are supposed to be the best.
White butterflies, test black in 2 secs very good pills, reasonably high dose of MDMA clean intense and no real comedown.
White ferraris, these are still in Perth but small numbers these are just as good as the ones late last year may even be a stash from the same batch.
Blue/green notes test black, haven’t tried myself but all reports say they are the business.
HQ’s still here in pretty dwindling numbers, conflicting reports, seems the double stamped ones are the go.
Caps, both clear and blue ones are meant to be good, there seems to be some powder around too.
?, still around still good.
White pokemons test black and seem to be pretty good.
The bad ones:
Pumas, haven’t seen tested but reports say they are speed bombs, maybe ketamine too.
There are some good reports on the domes but most of them seem to be dodgy make sure you test these.
The regencies still seem to be undecided maybe MDEA? Who knows?
And the blue nikes???? Dunno.
Well it looks like there is a large choice of good pills, lets hope it stays that way.

I've also noticed a few of these 'Green Goblins' going around (should actually be called Green Domes as theres no stamp or anything).
Classic local Ketamine/Speed pieces of shit. Tested orange and some unchanged.

The white mitza seemed to be a ketamine bomb to me, my partner went straight to sleep on it to. These were the bigger ones with the deep imprint too.
to the beach

hey, how youse doin'?
Reports from people I know that are in Perth in my absence. Beige domes: double domed... I think maybe a score on one side, can't remember oops, and of course no print.
Effects were of weak mdxx pill. Nothing special... it's a beige dome, I guess we can't hope for much better.

Brenboz Guessing is good but testing is esential!!!
If there are K pillz out there we need some hard evidence and a good description to aviod people getting sick or taking the wrong pill.
Then get yourself a Bluelight shirt.Heehehehe www.bluelightshirts.com
Information is power power is for the Evil yeah more power Mr Scott...

The green pumas are in fact pretty poor.
I'm not even sure if the slight roll I had was from the 1.5 I had or the red bulls!
Terrible comedown too, and I'm quite positive that it was K in there judging by some of the crazy shit under my eyelids the following day.

You will know K when you get it.
Its like you are this tiny little person inside this huge lumbering beast and you are trying to control it.
It feels like you lose all resolution in you movements, you cant walk properly and all your hand-eye co-ordination gets messed up.
Your eye sight goes all blurry because your brain cant control your eyes properly to scan and help create an image in your mind.
When you dont expect it, its very scary!!!
These sort of effects only last for an hour or so and then you return to being clear. However trying to take another pill is a waste of time because you wont feel anything.
Sorry to get a little off-topic.

Nah, good info Raw, one thing i havent had knowingly.
I hazard a guess, but White Butterflies maybe here in good numbers. I dont know about the NOTES, but both would be two of the best pills seen in Perth in 6 months, if not longer.
More loved up the WMs/Hammers, cleaner and nicer than HQs, and way way more stronger than 8 balls.
The notes are a more dancey type, although i doubt chemically there would be a difference, it may well be that the butterflies are stronger, cannot say for sure.

Anyone got any info on these Pokemons ?
Heard a few things about these but nothing conclusive.

White pokemons are good pills
smile.gif

All in melbourne have said that the butterflies and pokemons are identical bar the logo.
Having seen both i tend to agree, actually if u were a tad scattered u may even mistake one for the other.
The butterfiles have the slightly better subjective reports, but they are very similar and both very good.
Fuck Pete Tong went off last night, i was extremely impressed!

yes pete tong was awesome..
unfortunatly my pills didnt have the desired effects..
after taking my thumbs up (saved it for a while) in two halves, 30min apart, i was left in a rather "smacked" state.. wasnt until the second half hit that i was gone..
first time ive been put on my ass by a pill, and i cant really see a reason why (friends have had good dancey effects from a thumbs ups)..
yes i was the one in the light grey shirt, sitting on the stage looking half dead..
still had a good time, but i would have preferred a more dancey pill.. like yonnexs and pink? were for me. :/

pom^, theres no chemical in there which makes it a dancey pill... it's all got to do with your mind set, and whether or not there was too much MDMA in there for your liking, hence you lost your legs...

yeh i understand that..
im putting it down to annoying little thoughts that i was having during the come up..
like "this might not be as good as nye" etc etc.. that with the fact i had a pretty stressful day :/
i just thought it was wierd since the week befor i did two pink ?'s no problem.. and from previous reports the thumbs up were fairly mild pills..

these butterflies, they're white correct? heard reports of green ones going round as well, wonder if they are the same or a local fake or what?
Blue Loves, anybody, anybody?
I want some musical notes *drool*
[This message has been edited by GoOsH (edited 07 January 2001).]

Yeah the Butterflies are white but if you look really close you can make out faint grey specks, they are a flakey pill too.
Havn't heard of green ones though...

Anyone heard of chilli's?
At Tong I had a beige dome and half a chilli. The BD did next to nothing besides make me feel floaty and the half chilli was the same.
Are my seretonin receptors finally fried or did these pills have little if no MDMA?

Red Chilli's definitley aren't on... Tested Weak orange, with user reporting speed and ketamine like effects...
White Butterfly's and Pokemons definitley a decent score, based on the opinions i've heard i'd say white butterflys are better, but this is obviously subjective.
yellow melodies - tested black in 3, user reports 'average to good' MD pill.

those grren goblins could be DXM .. a friend had 1/2 and reported slight 'trippy' effects, and said it tasted like cough syrup for a second after he bit it in 1/2...
looks like a local piece of shit too

Hey why are you baggin the local pills?????
Some of the best pills I've had were WA pills. Local production can't keep up with demand so the good ones are hard to find and are in small numbers. There are some fuckin good chemists in WA.