• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth pills 3/1/01

blah. im not bagging local pills.
im saying these pills were shit and contained shit so i would guess they were local shit, made by a local greedy motherfucker who wants to rip of E users.
yes there are good local pills, but i think there is more local shit, no ?
props to local chemists, you are my heros
butterflys are good, yes.
WA kicks ass.
[This message has been edited by [awake] (edited 08 January 2001).]

hmm.. i can't say i agree. maybe i just don't know the right chemists but i have never had/seen/heard of a quality locally produced (perth) MDMA pill in the last year.
smile.gif

White pokemons not as good as the butterflys? is this true? Are they exactly the same as the over east ones? not that i have a choice but am getting pokemons and want to know if i should get lots or shop around for butterflys.
...and where the hell are these blue notes!! i can't find anywhere. were they maybe a small personal import? I hope not..
frown.gif

PS: is it just me or have we been getting a lot of good pills lately?
[This message has been edited by robo-t (edited 08 January 2001).]

In many cases how do we know where the pills r produced.
I am sure some MDMA would be made in Australia, its just not done on a large scale.
Capsules i would have thought were made here, unless someone is importing powder, which i know is done; but i thought anyone importing powder would have the connections and intentions to press it into pills.
The notes were prob a very small amount which came over with the butterflies and pokemons; i know they r no longer available as far as i am concerned, but butterflies are.
There prob isnt a difference between the two, and if so a small one.

I tend to agree with biscuit. I have heard that the caps going around at present are locally made. Have no idea by who or where though.
I wish they could ship over some more of those Yonnex. They were so good
smile.gif

Just like to confirm that as far as the White Butterfly's test result is concerned it is the bomb. Fastest reaction, bit of fizz, and the blackest of black, no purple whatsoever, reaction.
Here's me hoping that people saying they are arse sitters just cant handle the strength.
The whole yonnex/hammer situation is a good example of possibly what seems to happen to us in Perth.
Most people agreed that when both arrived here around october they were offered together, (some dd werent even distingushing them; in reality they are so far apart in quality it is crazy) and it was inferred that they came from the same source.
A few lucky Perth people got hold of some yonnexes, but otherwise it was HAMMERS, HAMMERS, HAMMERS.
Now what a surprise, yonnexes are all over precious Melbourne. So what i am getting at; both these pills arrive here, some nice person takes a great handful of yonnexes and then sends the rest to Melbourne. The hammers stay here as they were a mediocre pill. The yonnexes are then sat on until NYE, bam out they come. Perth turns green with envy.
Anyone agree with this inference?

the yonnexs that they got over east just befor NYE were a different batch to the ones that arrivered here at the same time as the hammers.. i was lucky enuff to have a yonnex at ministry, and delirious, and both times the pill was awesome..
but the new yonnex's that they got over east were a different press, as a few trickled their way over here, along with a new batch of hammers that were of different size..
apparently theres a new batch of pink?'s over east too, fingers crossed a few might make their way over here as well

I thought the most popular pill distribution theory was to introduce a small number of pills, lets say a tenth of the whole batch, word gets around about how good they are and a demand is created. Then very soon after lets say a week or two the whole batch is brought in which is much easier to move due to demand.
It's a very simple marketing technique which stops dealers from having heaps of pills on them for extended periods of time.
A good example would be the hammers which came in a small batch then were unavailable for a bit then there were thousands of the buggers all of a sudden.
Perhaps the yonnexs were though to be slow movers here after the test batch and then taken over east. Perhaps the hammers over shadowed their introduction. I know most people i know opted for hammers over yonnexs at ministry etc.
smile.gif
Perhaps i perhaps too much.
anyhoo.. anyone had both pokemons and butterflys and can give a comparison?

Can someone please tell me what the yonnex's had stamped on them?
you never know... i am sitting over here with 5 of these pills that came out at EXACTLY the same time as the hammers, but they dont have the hammer on them, they have this other stamp on them... and i have no idea what they are called...
but i can tell you now, i had one of these at ministry and they FUCKING ROCKED....!
if anyone can help, please let me know...!

yonnex is a tennis label.
2 triangles and 2 cicles.
smile.gif

(woops)
------------------
"The woodpile is so beautiful, about all the joy and beauty that I can stand. I am afraid to turn around and face the mountains, for fear they will overpower me. But I did look, and I am astounded" (1991) Shulgin on his experience with ecstasy.
[This message has been edited by robo-t (edited 10 January 2001).]

it was 2 circles and 2 triangle type things. check out the yonex homepage for the logo.
------------------
When asking for cream chargers, be ready for the patented nang smirk™ from the sales attendant.

damn that echo..
/me taps at wall... egg cartons should do the trick.
smile.gif

robo-t, that makes 100% sense, and i dont doubt that that is what happens.. but the yonnexs from a week/two weeks ago are not the same as the ones from around 2 months ago.. the ones we have now are the same as the melbourne pills.. different size pill..
same with the new type of hammer that i saw floating around on the weekend.. hopefully they have both come from the same place as the old hammers/yonnexs..
same theory could maybe be applied to the new pink?'s that have popped up in sydney.. as they are slightly different to the ones that they, and we had a month or so ago..
atleast its nice to see some pills with the same logo being consistantly good.. fingers crossed the local speed bomb producers wont ruin the hammer/yonnex/pink? stamp :/

smile.gif
ok.. i haven't seen the overeast ones so i had no idea they were different. I just figured they were the same.
so are the pokemons the same as the overeast ones?

supermans - 8x3mm, white/beige flecks, deep score on back, light/average press, a little flaky.
dont have access to a tester, so if anyone knows anything, would be appreciated
smile.gif

Robo-t said
I thought the most popular pill distribution theory was to introduce a small number of pills, lets say a tenth of the whole batch, word gets around about how good they are and a demand is created. Then very soon after lets say a week or two the whole batch is brought in which is much easier to move due to demand.
It's a very simple marketing technique which stops dealers from having heaps of pills on them for extended periods of time.
Sounds very nice but if you get busted “bringing in” 10,000 pills, you go down.
You get busted “bringing in” 100,000 pills, you go down just the same.
Nobody gives a fuck how long the dealer has to hold them.
------------------
And the Mission is the Mouse...

I forgot the last part - couldn't tell the difference. If you can get either - do it.
------------------
And the Mission is the Mouse...

bootlegger:
ok.. umm... no.
i have never met/heard of a dealer who liked holding onto pills.. all of them "give a fuck". And most pill introduction routes are pretty well established.
The smaller the size introduced (within reason - small = 1000 or so) the better in case the courier is caught. That is not to say that large amounts aren't introduced just that dealers need some assurance they are A:good quality and B:well known so they aren't stuck with 1000 panadol that everybody knows are panadol. hence the staggering of very large imports theory (NB: theory!!!!!!)
You could have pointed out that this is becoming less and less of a problem of course due to testers and the internet which allow pill quality to be assessed and word to get around much quicker and hence shorten the time needed for "community assessment".. but you didn't.
What you are saying is that 110,000 pills (a ludicrous size for perth) are just dumped on our shores with all the guys who's job it is to move them hoping like hell they work. that isn't even comically plausable.
Oh and are you trying to say it is better to get caught with 110,000 pills and have your whole profit taken away from you? then either way having at least something to pay for the kids shoes?
smile.gif

hmm...
PS: i just got back from work i am grumpy..
and it looks like the pokemons are the same as over east as they seem to be getting the same kinda reports. yay..
smile.gif

I'm not even in Perth at the moment.
But I'm going to start a new thread anyway to leave this behind and maybe get things back on topic.