• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

mmmm cheese....how good is cheese (The Australian Cheese Appreciation Thread!)

beech

Bluelighter
mmmm cheese....how good is cheese

I had an epiffany....cheese is fucking great. How good is cheese? I think we should all appreciate it. So many different kinds of cheese -> camembert, brie, cheddar, tasty, cheese sticks, cheese slices, those dodgy cheese slices in plastic wrapping, cottage cheese, stringers (really cool cheese sticks that pull apart into stringy bits), cheese spread, cheesecake, vegimite cheese, goats cheese, cheesy music. There are probably some more cheeses we should be thankfull for and probably some we aren't thankfull for.
To give a point to this I think we should all post our appreciative thoughts on all things cheese related.

Beech out

mmmm....how fast will this thread be closed
reeeeal fast

cheese is pretty good, I like "prie" or "brie" or something....

hard on the outside and soft on the inside, something preacha should probably try and look at.....

I'd say it's brie. I used to go to school with a girl called Bree and I always gave her shit by telling her she was named after a cheese.

Meanwhile, preacha is right....closed. If you really feel strongly about your cheese choices give us a yell yo...otherwise it seems a bit Loungey....

Australian Cheese Appreciation Thread!

Cheese.jpg

I absolutely love cheese, especially Australian Brie Cheese..... anyone know where to buy good cheese from? Post the location here!!!

=D

if your after cheesy products such as cheesy house music then there are plenty of places around Melbourne you can find it. I believe there is a big Cheesey music retailer(club) in Dandenong called Liquid.

My favourite cheese has to be melted cheese. Yep melted cheese is great. If it wasn't for melted cheese then we wouldn't have pizzas and if we didn't have pizza what would we eat cold out of the fridge in the morning after the night before?? We also wouldn't have toasted cheese sandwiches. Melted cheese can be purchased from the pizza shop or from the toastie maker.

Beech out

its the cheesey cheese that the cheese lovers choose when they choose the cheesey cheese at McDonalds...

I too am a fan of cheese, although not of the kind that develops out of a yeast infection.
It is debateable as to whether this truely is cheese or some kind of cheese-like product.
I personally would not degrade cheese and promote such association.
I shall digress and say cheese for me, cheese for you, let us eat cheese with the Queen on Saturday the 26th of April.
Macaroni and Cheese is the shit.
PEACE

dont be fooled there is no cheese in a cheesburger. Its actually the scum scrapped up off the underside of stolen hubcaps from poor unsuspecting peoples cars.

Beech out

Oh and thanks for starting this thread. i think its quite valuable.

killing_time makes a valid point. what about dick cheese? is this really cheese?

Keep on topic, or I'll napalm you.

The best Australian cheese is King Island cheese. I will enter into no discussion about whether or not this is accurate.

This year they released a Centenary Brie (here) that was just beyond delicious. I nearly cried when I ate it. And their double brie is just stunning, we buy a lot of it here 8(

Honestly, when I went to France I ate a lot of cheese that was supposed to be the be all and end all of cheese, and nothing compared to King Island cheese.

What a cheesy fucking thread diego.

:D ;)

I love cheese! My boyfriend, however, takes the cake (or should that be slice - okay okay no more lame puns). We buy a big BLOCK of Coon Light each week, and each week it's ALL GONE. He will sit with a knife and the block of cheese and just eat it. Cheese goes on everything: steak, potatoes, in salads... mountains of it on pasta, pizzas and oven bake dishes (I have to make "his side" and "my side" of the dish so I don't die of artery clog). I swear he'd put it on icecream if I put the idea in his head.

Personally I love a good brie. I used to be a camembert girl but recently have been loving the brie more. Tasmania makes the best brie. I like brie on Jatz crackers with a small piece of sundried tomato or a bit of gherkin. Takes longer to make than dip & crackers, but oh so satisfying.

Mmmmmmmmm cheese :)

I would like all the people in this thread to stand together please.

Now just squeeze in a bit.......Come on SLM, I havent got all day...........

Thats better........

Now

Say Cheeeeeeeese.

Excellent.........hope it turns out OK.

God I love cheese.......I love going to my local deli, giving them 20 bucks and asking them to put a cheese platter together.

Add some biccies such as jatz and salada and the like plus some nice fruit such as strawberry, cheeries and stuff like that.

It cant be beaten.

<3

I'm a huge fan of cheese...absolutely adore the stuff.

Favourites include;
*Brie;
*Vintage Tasty;
*Swiss;
*Boccoccini [sp?] and...
*Camembert [fave' dish evar is Fried Camembert with Mango Jus'].

My absolute number one place to buy my cheese would have to be here - - - right near my home town. =D