Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills 90210

rikidozan

Bluelighter
As of 11th November 2000
Thumbs Up - Seem to have Disappeared. MDMA.
Hammers - Fading away. MDEA
Yonnex - Same fate as Hammers. MDEA + MDMA (?)
Red Motorollas - Weak MDxx.
Beige Splits - Tested Orange.
Green Stickmen - MDxx.
Pink Olympics - Speed, or Bunk.
White Stars/Beige Stars - Bunk. PMA (?)
Green Mitsubishi - MDxx.
White Mitsubishi - MDxx and Speed (?)
Green "S" Pills/Green Supermen Pills - MDxx.
White C Pills - MDxx.
Cloud 9 - Speed
White Ferraris/Red Ferraris - MDxx.
[This message has been edited by rikidozan (edited 11 November 2000).]
[This message has been edited by rikidozan (edited 11 November 2000).]

Dude we discussed a while back that we would include the date in the tittle of threads. :p

np
It wasn't discussed at length or anything. Just a few people have asked it to be there and it seems harmless, and will make searches easier. It not a 'rule' or anything tho. Also I figured you were giving me shit on my last tittle effort ya know, so I thought I'd cain you in a lofty moderator type way
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by entropope (edited 11 November 2000).]

A friend of mine was offered Buddhas (unknown colour) last night...but the guy wasn't able to get them in the end
frown.gif

could this mean the infamous buddhas from OE have reached perth?
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by E Bee (edited 12 November 2000).]

There are some little blue 'peaking' ducks floating around. Stay well clear. Didnt even touch the sides.

There are some bunk green mitsus going around atm. I *think* they test clear but I haven't seen a test for myself. Apparently a fair few came in and they're bunk. BEWARE
I heard that there are a fair few new imports in Perth atm but I haven't been out n about cos of exams so I don't knwo about the quantity + quality.
frown.gif

Peace
rc1n

hrrrrmmmm.
I had a friend who hada green mitsu and he said it felt like an e. They test clear. I'd bet money on PMA.

Many experienced people mistake pma for e. Thats why it's becoming a popular substitute. It feels that same as mdma but more speedy.
Oh, theres some cruddy blue fq's out.

A fake batch of blue lightnings are around in perth test slightly orange and have trippy effects. Nothing like the ones a couple of months ago which were unreal.

There is a new batch of hammers in perth, I haven't seen them or tested them but a semi reliable mate of mine said that they were pretty good and abt the same quality as the first batch. He was peaking off his little titties off one and getting a good description was completely out of the question
smile.gif
GRRRRRRRR i HATE people on bickies calling me when i *should* be studying..
frown.gif

Peace
rc1n

Orange Doves and red question marks, both test good black apparently
haven't seen or tried, just lettin ya know

doves and ?s aye???
Perhaps some of the Sydney big bwoys are answering our calls. *crosses fingers*

Thumbs Up were ok,
but not a very large dosage of mdma, ended up dropping 2 and only received slight body tingles, major ammounts of love though.
In Comparison to windmills, very similar but more controllable and much less full on.
overall fairly good but definately deserving better, there are better pills around so don't stress yourself out trying to find them.
the night and music once again outweighing the drugs.

Yeah, the orange Doves r apparently "THE" shit... word is that they r pretty impressive, and only tiny numbers were available to me... so these r personal stash... the test was very conclusive, instant, very thorough, dark reaction... very black, no real purple tinge, was much like the yonnex test from memory, but faster...
The Red ? were a very similar test result, though r aparently not as strong as the doves... although after the review the doves got, i wouldnt say that is relly a bad thing... also restriced numbers on these, but not as bad as the Doves...
i have a feeling that plenty of dealers r taking what they can of these and stashing them for their own use...
both pills r extremely well pressed, and once again, as the hammers were, they r the same size and consistency as the windmills.
lets just hope that more continue to roll in...

Had a Thumbs Up on Sat night. And I must say I was a little dissapointed. They were good, but just not as great as I was expecting.
Maybe I needed to take 2.
It wasn't that strong yet I totally smacked out. I wanted to dance but just didn't have the energy. This really annoys me and seems to be happening a lot lately. I finally got some dexes but by the time they kicked in the E had worn off.
Anyone got any advice on what I can do to not smack out on E's ?

Any one any info on a plain beige pill, about 4-5mm wide, quite thin and slightly domed. No split, maybe a little speckled in appearance.
Let us know if ya have.
Later
Aus